So the $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill contains earmarks to explore a mileage tax

It's an infrastructure bill, and most Americans will benefit from it! I live the rural life, and broadband internet expanded to where I am at would be helpful....Airports improved would also be a perk, and securing our electric grid we would also benefit from, and money for port authorities to improve delivery of goods to our stores would help us and Nation as well....I'd love to see a natural gas line or hub for up north so we'd have a choice on heating, other than oil and wood.... Our schools up here sure could use upgrading too....

It's a well needed bill, even for the in the middle of nowhere, citizens like us.

Rubbish. Less than $110 billion goed for actual infrastructure spending; the rest is pork and corporate welfare and paying off Party cronies. As we've already seen a dozen or so Republicans who are getting a cut of it will pass it.

In case you didn't know, that's a lie.
Is the lying and bogoboo over studying a mileage tax (that would tax elec as well as petrol cars) simply because its a bill proposed by dems (but with bipartisan support) or is there something else that explains why newgopers oppose policies the gop has supported since WWII?

No, unfortunately it's a fact; of course most Democrats in Congress or anywhere else is actually going to read it, especially you.
If anyone on this entire site would read it, it's me....I've actually read every word of the 500 plus page special counsel report.... I read the humongous ACA/Obamacare bill, I like reading those kind of things....they aren't boring to me.....! :D

The middle & working class could use some kind of a break, instead of most things going towards the big money that donate to there never ending running for office, instead of doing the hard work necessary to make us a successful nation.

Your license platewill now how a GPS Tracker so the government will know where you go and how many mile you drive

The middle & working class could use some kind of a break, instead of most things going towards the big money that donate to there never ending running for office, instead of doing the hard work necessary to make us a successful nation.
Believe it or not, but before Trump beat those Rinos at least one proposed cutting taxes for workers.

Forum List

Back