Is There A Limit To Your Fealty?

1. I bet you can't name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against. That would make you pretty much a simpleton who does what he is ordered to.

2. There was no coup, nor insurrection.
Of course, you can prove me wrong by naming some of the 400 or so arrested for Jan 6th who are charged with insurrection.
Of course, if you can't.....you'd be admitting that you are nothing more than a mindless camp follower.
I don't need to prove anything to you. You're obviously nuts because you believe people were "ordered" to vote for Biden.

Know those voices you're hearing? They're not real.

I don't need to prove anything to you. You're obviously nuts because you believe people were "ordered" to vote for Biden.

Know those voices you're hearing? They're not real.

"I don't need to prove anything to you"

Yet you came here of your own volition to make a point.

I simply proved that the point was on top of your head.

We both know my post eviscerated yours.

1. ....probably not if you voted for Biden, blindly voted because it has been proven on this board that you can't name the polices of the Democrats you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.
That's the first fact.

The second is that your fealty, obedience, proves the political science doctrine that folks vote their wallet, is false.
Democrat voters simply vote as they are ordered to.

2. Remember this?
But he did identify what he called “tactical lessons.” He let himself look too much like “the same old tax-and-spend liberal Democrat.” Education of a President (Published 2010)

You ain't seen nuttin' yet!!!

3. Biden's Infrastructure Plan: Inside the $4.5 Trillion Deal ...

https://smartasset.com › financial-advisor › biden-infras...
The 2,702-page legislative text for a $1 trillion infrastructure bill was ... The plan would have cost $973 billion over five years and $1,209 trillion over ...

Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax, parking fees, license fees, speed cameras, hidden taxes of all sorts......half your income at least.

But wait......there's more!

4. "Infrastructure Bill Includes Per-Mile Road Tax Test That Will Track Drivers’ Travel

Americans may one day pay less at the pump, but more as their car's odometer climbs.

Nestled inside the 2,702-page text is Section 13002, titled "National motor vehicle per-mile user fee pilot." That pretty much covers the meat and potatoes of this section's purpose: piloting a program that would tax drivers based on their annual mileage rather than at the pump."

5. Educated folks always knew about the history of slavery associated with the Democrat Party......but you thought the Republicans ended it.
Nope.

Now they aim to make every earner their slave.

"House Dems to release tax-increase package, 'biggest in decades,' to offset $3.5T spending bill

Proposal reportedly would raise corporate rate to 26.5%, increase the top tax rate for individuals to 39.6%.

nearly $3 trillion in tax increases to defray the cost of the spending package, which include such progressive initiatives as expanding government-backed health care and green energy programs.

Neil also wants to increase the top tax rate for individuals to 39.6%, according to Politico.

The proposal could also reportedly include a new, 3% surtax on Americans making over $5 million and raising the top capital gains rate from 23.8 to 28.8%.

Neal also wants to raise taxes on multinational corporations’ overseas profits, tighten estate tax rules and pare back deductions for some unincorporated businesses, Politico also reports.

The Massachusetts Democrat, now Congress's chief tax policy writer, also reportedly wants new limits on “supersized” individual retirement accounts, additional restrictions on deductions companies take for highly compensated employees and new rules for people who own cryptocurrencies."

Sure sounds a lot like Biden's "they want to put y'all back in chains."

Forum List

Back