All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Instagram apologises for deleting Bella Hadid’s post celebrating Palestinian identity​

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh!

Only by treaty.
(COMMENT)

Do not be so ridiculous!

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Non-existent is an Israeli propaganda term.
Non-existent, describes your ability to support claims to border treaties signed by Pallys.

Most people would be embarrassed to make such false, bogus claims they clearly can't support.

All of Palestine's borders are undisputed. There is no need for any treaty.
Wait, what?

You wrote in post 4483, ''Do you really want me to post those again?'' ''those'' being border treaties signed by Pallys.

Why would you utterly contradict yourself by now claiming Pally borders are undisputed without the need for any treaty? Why would the Pallys sign (non-existent treaties you can't produce) if Pally borders are undisputed?

What a total mess!

Are you suffering from Baghdad Bob syndrome?

Wait, what?

You wrote in post 4483, ''Do you really want me to post those again?'' ''those'' being border treaties signed by Pallys.

Why would you utterly contradict yourself by now claiming Pally borders are undisputed without the need for any treaty? Why would the Pallys sign (non-existent treaties you can't produce) if Pally borders are undisputed?

What a total mess!

Are you suffering from Baghdad Bob syndrome?
:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :290968001256257790-final:
What are you trying to say?

SUBTOPIC: False Hopefor thePalestinians
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Like I've said many times. The world has changed many times. You might find it useful to understand that:

What are you trying to say?
(COMMENT)

The Government of Palestine IS NOT a Palestinian Government. It was a British Government to handle the affairs the same as any other normal government. The Arab Palestinians refused to Participate in the function.

The Arab Palestinians are where they are (politically speaking) because of their suborn claim that they were owed the territory that was formerly was formerly subject to the 1922 Order in Council.

The more the Arab Palestinian resisted • the more they lost politically. Today, thanks to the to the brilliant political strategies exercised by this unique leadership, No matter what you think "should have been done" these skillful Arab Palestinians went from sharing almost half of the territory with Israelis - down to - Area "A" todays).

People like P F Tinmore only fool themselves. They have to believe in their misinformation. They need to have this fantasy that to hang onto as a lifeline. But in 70 years, they have not made any significant progress. (Not a centimeter).

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: False Hopefor thePalestinians
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Like I've said many times. The world has changed many times. You might find it useful to understand that:

(COMMENT)

The Government of Palestine IS NOT a Palestinian Government. It was a British Government to handle the affairs the same as any other normal government. The Arab Palestinians refused to Participate in the function.

The Arab Palestinians are where they are (politically speaking) because of their suborn claim that they were owed the territory that was formerly was formerly subject to the 1922 Order in Council.

The more the Arab Palestinian resisted • the more they lost politically. Today, thanks to the to the brilliant political strategies exercised by this unique leadership, No matter what you think "should have been done" these skillful Arab Palestinians went from sharing almost half of the territory with Israelis - down to - Area "A" todays).

People like P F Tinmore only fool themselves. They have to believe in their misinformation. They need to have this fantasy that to hang onto as a lifeline. But in 70 years, they have not made any significant progress. (Not a centimeter).

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
The Palestinians have made considerable progress in the last decade or two.

All of Palestine's borders are undisputed. There is no need for any treaty.

Undisputed? That's funny.

The Armistice Agreements tell us that Palestine is still there inside its International borders, Palestine is still intact.

Sounds like you have a solid case.

Post the Armistice Agreements that tell us that Palestine is still there.

SUBTOPIC: Border Disputes
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I have not seen the boundaries of the State of Palestine. You have an advantage over me. Oddly enough, I can clearly see the boundary of Gaza. But I'm not sure what to call the Gaza Strip. Gaza is governed by a terrorist organization that is a different and distinct entity from the Ramallah Government.

The Palestinians have made considerable progress in the last decade or two.
(COMMENT)

◈ Israeli-Palestinian Interim Agreement Oslo II (1995) Map 6 •​
◈ Basic Law: Jerusalem, Capital of Israel •​
◈ Golan Heights Law •​
◈ Egypt and Israel Treaty of Peace w/MAP (1979) •​
◈ Jordan-Israeli Peace Treaty (1994) •​
◈ Letter dated 12 June 2000 from the Permanent Representative of Lebanon •​

The nationality does not set the boundaries. It is the boundaries that set the nationalities. And the Allied Powers set the boundaries. " Syria was set by the "frontier described in Article 8 of the Franco-Turkish Agreement of the 20th October 1921." From that point, the Mandate boundaries that partitioned Syria were determined between France and Great Britain (Treaty # 564). Treaty #564 is the Franco-British Convention of 23 December 1920. It is this Convention that documents the settlement of problems raised by the attribution connected with the French Mandates for Syria and Lebanon, as they relate to the Mandates for Palestine and Mesopotamia."

Like solutions in Mathematics, some political determination reaches a point where they cannot be simplified any further. As I noted in an earlier discussion, the entirety of these Treaties and Agreements have all been overtaken by events through the decisions outlined in documents I mentioned in Posting #631 of this thread.

Posting #647.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Border Disputes
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I have not seen the boundaries of the State of Palestine. You have an advantage over me. Oddly enough, I can clearly see the boundary of Gaza. But I'm not sure what to call the Gaza Strip. Gaza is governed by a terrorist organization that is a different and distinct entity from the Ramallah Government.

(COMMENT)

◈ Israeli-Palestinian Interim Agreement Oslo II (1995) Map 6 •​
◈ Basic Law: Jerusalem, Capital of Israel •​
◈ Golan Heights Law •​
◈ Egypt and Israel Treaty of Peace w/MAP (1979) •​
◈ Jordan-Israeli Peace Treaty (1994) •​
◈ Letter dated 12 June 2000 from the Permanent Representative of Lebanon •​

The nationality does not set the boundaries. It is the boundaries that set the nationalities. And the Allied Powers set the boundaries. " Syria was set by the "frontier described in Article 8 of the Franco-Turkish Agreement of the 20th October 1921." From that point, the Mandate boundaries that partitioned Syria were determined between France and Great Britain (Treaty # 564). Treaty #564 is the Franco-British Convention of 23 December 1920. It is this Convention that documents the settlement of problems raised by the attribution connected with the French Mandates for Syria and Lebanon, as they relate to the Mandates for Palestine and Mesopotamia."

Like solutions in Mathematics, some political determination reaches a point where they cannot be simplified any further. As I noted in an earlier discussion, the entirety of these Treaties and Agreements have all been overtaken by events through the decisions outlined in documents I mentioned in Posting #631 of this thread.

Posting #647.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I have not seen the boundaries of the State of Palestine. You have an advantage over me.
Posted many times. Your cognitive dissonance must have made you pass over it.

Forum List

Back