All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: Border Disputes
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

No,I believe you are incorrect. (I don't count all the wrong answers.)

Posted many times. Your cognitive dissonance must have made you pass over it.
(COMMENT)

Your attempt to use the Administrative Boundaries for the Territory is pure misinformation. The entire Arab Community seems to know this; all that is, except the Hostile Arab Palestinians. And even A/RES/67/19 of 12 November 2012.

If you are going to openly challenge that historical fact, then let us compare citations.

(REFERENCES)

1659865051041.png

AND​
1659865177854.png
1659865303202.png
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Posted many times. Your cognitive dissonance must have made you pass over it.
I still find it contradictory that pallys would sign border agreements when, according to your version of invented history, the pallys had undisputed borders.

I still find it typical that you make claims to border agreements entered into by pallys, yet you can't produce them.

Maybe your version of history hysteria is in need need of facts?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

No,I believe you are incorrect. (I don't count all the wrong answers.)

(COMMENT)

Your attempt to use the Administrative Boundaries for the Territory is pure misinformation. The entire Arab Community seems to know this; all that is, except the Hostile Arab Palestinians. And even A/RES/67/19 of 12 November 2012.

If you are going to openly challenge that historical fact, then let us compare citations.

(REFERENCES)

View attachment 678887
AND​
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Your attempt to use the Administrative Boundaries for the Territory is pure misinformation.
What administration? The Mandate left almost a year before the Armistice Agreements.

The Armistice Agreements mentioned Palestine many times. Never mentioned Israel. They mentioned Palestine's international borders. No borders were mentioned for Israel.

Of course these were about the last documents before Israel's bullshit kicked in.

What administration? The Mandate left almost a year before the Armistice Agreements.

The Armistice Agreements mentioned Palestine many times. Never mentioned Israel. They mentioned Palestine's international borders. No borders were mentioned for Israel.

Of course these were about the last documents before Israel's bullshit kicked in.
Indeed, no mention of anything called ''pal'istanians'' as a party to any Armistice Agreements.

''Mentioning'' the geographic area of Palestine doesn't magically invent pal'istanians. Wasn't that the purpose, according to you, of the Treaty of Lausanne?

The Armistice Agreements mentioned Palestine many times. Never mentioned Israel.

Liar.

They mentioned Palestine's international borders. No borders were mentioned for Israel.

Which of those agreements were signed by Palestinians, which were signed by Israelis?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, you. sly me.

(COMMENT)

You have your timeline screwed up. No representative of any governmental authority calling itself the State of Palestine participated in any negotiation armistice.

1. The Arab Higher Committee (AHC) (sporadic activity 1935 - 1988) looked after the interest of the Arabs of Palestinian. There was no recognized State of Palestine until December 2012.
  2. The All Palestine Government (APG)(1948-1959). The APG was the spawn of the Arab League Congress of 1948 in Alexandria. Egypt backed the APG and Jordan opposed the APG.
The Armistice Agreements of 1949 between Israel and the other parties to such agreements were strictly between the foreign powers involved (no indigenous participation at all). After the Israeli Military Campaign of October 1948, there is no record of the APG Cabinet performing any traditional governmental function. The Priminister and the entire Cabinet of the APG retired to Egypt.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

You have your timeline screwed up. No representative of any governmental authority calling itself the State of Palestine participated in any negotiation armistice.
Of course not. They were not a party to that war.

Israel signed all four agreements including with Egypt and Jordan, both called the Negev Palestine.

Yes, Israel signed those too.
Inseed, pretty funny that you can't produce those agreements.

Indeed, they exist only in your imagination.

They were not border agreements.

1659910381137.png

You said Israel signed off on borders but they were not border agreements?
You're making less sense than usual.

Israel signed armistice agreements and border agreements.
Palestine signed no armistice agreements or border agreements.

Looking more and more like Palestine isn't a country and has no borders.

Did you have any proof they are or they do?

View attachment 679090

You said Israel signed off on borders but they were not border agreements?
You're making less sense than usual.

Israel signed armistice agreements and border agreements.
Palestine signed no armistice agreements or border agreements.

Looking more and more like Palestine isn't a country and has no borders.

Did you have any proof they are or they do?
I am not going to argue with you over something you have not read.

Forum List

Back