Israeli forces attack Palestinian worshipers at al-Aqsa Mosque

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Here is some good background that gets missed. Let us not forget what is really going on here.

The occupied lands have witnessed tensions ever since Israeli forces imposed restrictions on the entry of Palestinian worshipers into al-Aqsa Mosque compound two years ago.

The Tel Aviv regime has been trying to change the demographic makeup of Jerusalem al-Quds by constructing settlements, destroying historical sites and expelling the local Palestinian population.

More than 300 Palestinians have lost their lives at the hands of Israeli forces since October 2015, when the tensions intensified.

Tel Aviv has come under fire for using violence against Palestinians and adopting a policy of shoot-to-kill....

More here: PressTV-Israeli troops attack worshipers at al-Aqsa Mosque

• Banned
Fake news my ass, this is another of the zionists ongoing crimes against humanity... or as Lipshitz put it, crimes against G-d and man...

I said "ongoing" as the above is from 2007 and shows the facts behind the unnecessary killing of scores of Palestinians on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

Hopeully Netanyahu won't budge.

No one was attacked there. The Muslim Worshippers don't like the idea of new megnometers being placed there (they don't like not having the freedom of carrying knives, go figure), so they attack the officers who're just doing their job in making sure the laws of the place are respected and applied to all.

So now, for their own stupid reasons, the Waqf people don't accend to their mosque in prayer, basically allowing the Jews free access without being constantly watched. On that rate, they'll be even able to carry out Jewish prayers.

Isn't that just beautiful?

I urge the Waqf to keep their foolish insistance. It's the best thing the Jewish worshippers could possibly ask for.

• Banned
No one was attacked there.
Lie!

Israeli forces have attacked Palestinian worshipers at an entrance to the al-Aqsa Mosque compound, leaving 18 people injured.

And why on earth are israelis even there, let alone with weapons?

No one was attacked there.
Lie!

Israeli forces have attacked Palestinian worshipers at an entrance to the al-Aqsa Mosque compound, leaving 18 people injured.

And why on earth are israelis even there, let alone with weapons?

The worshippers who agreed to pass the megnometers had no problem entering. The Waqf said few hours ago that those who listen to the cops and agree to be checked are sinners in eyes of Allah and their prayers should be ignored.

Those who tried to attack and get in without being checked were injured. Those who didn't and really wanted to just get and and pray were welcome. THAT is the truth.

Just for general knowledge, do you know what other site requires megnometers for entrance? The Western Wall. yes yes. I had to go through check up each time I passed. I wasn't whining my ass off because I'm not a proffestional whiner, and I know safe is better than sorry.

Oh, and do you know what OTHER site requires check up? The Kaaba in Saudi Arabia. The Muslims have no problem going through check up there either.

And more conveniently, they have no problem going through the megnometers when entering what is for them the holy of most places: The Natunal security building, when they can get monthly payments. They don't feel humiliated there, either.

Here is some good background that gets missed. Let us not forget what is really going on here.

The occupied lands have witnessed tensions ever since Israeli forces imposed restrictions on the entry of Palestinian worshipers into al-Aqsa Mosque compound two years ago.

The Tel Aviv regime has been trying to change the demographic makeup of Jerusalem al-Quds by constructing settlements, destroying historical sites and expelling the local Palestinian population.

More than 300 Palestinians have lost their lives at the hands of Israeli forces since October 2015, when the tensions intensified.

Tel Aviv has come under fire for using violence against Palestinians and adopting a policy of shoot-to-kill....

More here: PressTV-Israeli troops attack worshipers at al-Aqsa Mosque

"PressTV", AKA the "Mullah News Network"

Those who tried to attack
Now you are making shit up like you do often, but it is amusing.

It's amusing how the wannabes limit their gee-had'in to barking from behind their infidel keyboards.

What a shame you cowards won't do some oversees outreach and "Do an Islam" by storming the gates of the al-muhammedan mosque.

Come on, Habib. Gee-had is personal and collective. Lead the charge!

all quotes attributed to iran

iran has been saying the exact same thing since 2015

How you you take that war criminal seriously?

upload_2017-7-18_11-32-39.jpeg

This attack is yet another provocation. It is clear. They want the Muslims off "their" land.

View attachment 139381

This attack is yet another provocation. It is clear. They want the Muslims off "their" land.

yet another lie

the correct image is

529198-israel.jpg

>>Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on the international community to set a “clear red line” for taking action, by next summer at the latest, to prevent Iran from completing the second stage of nuclear enrichment necessary to make a bomb.<<

View attachment 139381

yet another lie

the correct image is

529198-israel.jpg

>>Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on the international community to set a “clear red line” for taking action, by next summer at the latest, to prevent Iran from completing the second stage of nuclear enrichment necessary to make a bomb.<<

Louie's is fact, your's is propaganda. Thanks.

View attachment 139381

yet another lie

the correct image is

529198-israel.jpg

Louie's is fact, your's is propaganda. Thanks.

You Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers really do live in an alternate reality.

https://www.facebook.com/PalestineL...fd3oTzCAM65e0i81rh79Cts1zh2TSu3E&__tn__=<,P-R

Palestine Legal

https://www.facebook.com/PalestineL...d3oTzCAM65e0i81rh79Cts1zh2TSu3E&__tn__=,O,P-R
Since 2012, we’ve grown from a team of two lawyers to a dynamic, dedicated and passionate team of eleven! In that time, we have:

✅
Responded to thousands of incidents of suppression of advocates for Palestinian rights, and hundreds more legal questions from people who are unsure of their rights
✅
Achieved victories with clients in dozens of legal interventions
✅
Prepared hundreds of activists to challenge suppression and defend their rights through workshops and consultations
✅
Exposed the depth and breadth of the efforts to silence support for Palestinian freedom through reports, public talks, and engagement with mainstream and independent media
✅
Tracked over 245 bills introduced since 2014 attempting to punish the right to protest Israel’s crimes against Palestinians, and supported activists in opposing them
✅
Named and challenged anti-Palestinian discrimination in higher education
✅
Built a network of over 400 attorneys who understand and support our mission to defend activists for Palestinian rights
And there is so much more we can do in the next phase to help advance the movement at this critical juncture, when the movement is strong, and the repression by Israel and its allies is at a fever pitch to try to stop it.
Can we count on you for a generous donation today to sustain this work for the long-run? palestinelegal.org/donate

New Topics

Forum List

Back