All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: No Development
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:
Israeli talking points.
Read the armistice agreements.
(COMMENT)

I must admit, you have me at somewhat of a disadvantage. I've looked all over for the Armistice Agreement with the Palestinian Arabs or the Arab Higher Committee. I do not see any such agreement that promises or agrees to any set of conditions

The Blue Book • The Question of Palestine and the United Nations said:
◈ The Jewish Agency accepted the resolution despite its dissatisfaction over such matters as Jewish emigration from Europe and the territorial limits set on the proposed Jewish State.

◈ The plan was not accepted by the Palestinian Arabs and Arab States on the ground that it violated the provisions of the United Nations Charter, which granted people the right to decide their own destiny.

SOURCE: The Blue Book • The Question of Palestine and the United Nations, Chapter 2: The Partition Plan and the end of the British mandate pg 9
(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians, such as those that believe along similar lines as that of P F Tinmore will never be anything more than the engine that drags the Arab Palestinians through the pain of history. All they have manage to accomplish is to hold back any positive development. And they Arab Palestinians really do not have any real expectation of a future comparable to that of the Israelis.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

If you had read the armistice agreements, you wouldn't have that question.
What Armistice Agreements? You are well aware that many pages within many threads have been devoted to presenting those agreements and you either deny they exist or insist they contain language that isn’t there as you do with the Treaty of Lausanne.

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: No Development
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

I must admit, you have me at somewhat of a disadvantage. I've looked all over for the Armistice Agreement with the Palestinian Arabs or the Arab Higher Committee. I do not see any such agreement that promises or agrees to any set of conditions

(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians, such as those that believe along similar lines as that of P F Tinmore will never be anything more than the engine that drags the Arab Palestinians through the pain of history. All they have manage to accomplish is to hold back any positive development. And they Arab Palestinians really do not have any real expectation of a future comparable to that of the Israelis.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
All they have manage to accomplish is to hold back any positive development.
What positive development can there be under a settler colonial project?

What Armistice Agreements? You are well aware that many pages within many threads have been devoted to presenting those agreements and you either deny they exist or insist they contain language that isn’t there as you do with the Treaty of Lausanne.
Like what?

California professors fight Palestine exception to free speech​

zumaamericasthirtyfour486871.jpeg

California college district removed a faculty letter mourning Shireen Abu Akleh after backlash.

Sue Dorfman ZUMA

Professors in southern California say they will be taking legal action after their district administration censored them over a statement mourning Al Jazeera journalist Shireen Abu Akleh.

Abu Akleh, a US citizen, was killed by an Israeli sniper on 11 May in Jenin.

The day after Abu Akleh was killed, members of the North Orange County Community College District’s South West Asian and North African (SWANA) faculty and staff association stated that “Shireen’s assassination is not an isolated event.”

Rather, they added, “it is part of a calculated strategy employed by Israel to silence those daring to shed light on its inhumane practices.”

California professors fight Palestine exception to free speech​

zumaamericasthirtyfour486871.jpeg

California college district removed a faculty letter mourning Shireen Abu Akleh after backlash.

Sue Dorfman ZUMA

Professors in southern California say they will be taking legal action after their district administration censored them over a statement mourning Al Jazeera journalist Shireen Abu Akleh.

Abu Akleh, a US citizen, was killed by an Israeli sniper on 11 May in Jenin.

The day after Abu Akleh was killed, members of the North Orange County Community College District’s South West Asian and North African (SWANA) faculty and staff association stated that “Shireen’s assassination is not an isolated event.”

Rather, they added, “it is part of a calculated strategy employed by Israel to silence those daring to shed light on its inhumane practices.”

''... daring to shed light on its inhumane practices.”

What inhumane practices?

Forum List

Back