Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump

Looks like somebody is triggered.
propertyLine.jpg

Thanks for noticing. I certainly am not. I was just reminding of the mitigating circumstance of the former president and his poor character to begin with, which is the root of all his problems. Raised in those family traditions and background, how could normal people expect he would ever act within the moral confines of normal society? It was stupid to elect him in the first place, but at least it kept the also morally challenged Hillary out of office. I still don't know which would have turned out worse. Nevertheless, Republicans could never get a bite on her. I guess she really does hire only the best lawyers. Team Mar-A-Lago? Not so much. Imagine being a lawyer, signing a Federal affidavit of fact, swearing there were no more government documents or property at that golf course residence, somebody blowing the whistle, tipping off the Feds and it being proved Trumps lawyers lied, by turning up Top Secret files that were not supposed to exist there.

I mean you might be a bit more partisan than Skews, and more of a hack than Mac, but you hate Donald Trump with every cell in your body. Your hatred is pure and sincere. :thup:

How about she was innocent, and right wing hatred of her does not imply any crimes were committed?

The entire country is morally challenged because the electoral college appointed Trump, instead of the candidate chosen by a majority of the people.

And now the country is perilously divided, with a Supreme Court illegitimately making laws it has no moral authority to be making.

Hillary Clinton was the right choice. Donald Trump was the wrong choice. That's not even remotely an argument.

View attachment 687857

But you're not sure who would have been worse?

That the position you're sticking with?

The lies you Nazis tell.

Maybe not. But this conversation will have to stop for a while, as I have to go help out with a local scouting event. Hopefully won't wear me down too much, as was supporting my community for a couple of hours yesterday donating plasma and platelets at Lifeline.
Cause I'm sure that's exactly what you are doing.

Don't care and yay if you are. But positing what a great guy you are online is a wee bit of a waste of time.

Like getting you to discuss Biden's lies.

This is a criminal investigation. The FBI has cause to believe that there have been multiple violations of federal law. That law calls for fines and/or imprisonment. And they believe the “fruits of crime” will be found at “PREMISES”—otherwise known as Mar-a-Lago.

Does that sound like enough to get measured for an orange jumpsuit?
It does.

There’s no doubt as to Trump’s criminality.

The only question is whether he’ll pay for his crimes.

It does.

There’s no doubt as to Trump’s criminality.

The only question is whether he’ll pay for his crimes.

Because for you there is only ONE law - serve the Reich - and Trump violated that law.

You Nazis have done much to damage this once great nation. You have destroyed the rule of law under vile scum like Eric Holder and Merrick Garland. But the majority of the nation still clings to the Constitution you are at war to end. Your celebration of the defeat of the Republic is premature.

I mean you might be a bit more partisan than Skews, and more of a hack than Mac, but you hate Donald Trump with every cell in your body. Your hatred is pure and sincere. :thup:
I don't hate him. I don't like or approve of him, as if my privilege. I would not shake hands with him, but I would not harm or wish to see harmed, one tinted sparse hair on his fat orange head.

Know why the affadavit is redacted?

Because the documents aren't declassified.

Oops
The documents were listed as retrieved. Contents weren't. Try again.

BTW...where are all these nuclear and compartmentalized documents that the MSM was screaming about?
I didn't notice them listed......did I miss something?
Don't tell me you clowns fell for another Fake News Story for the 10,000th time.

I know what really happened:

iu

Cause I'm sure that's exactly what you are doing.

Don't care and yay if you are. But positing what a great guy you are online is a wee bit of a waste of time.

Like getting you to discuss Biden's lies.
I'm back. The cubs are fine. My daughter is set up. This is her gig, as the parent. I did my time in the barrel a long time ago as a Den leader through Webelos, as well as Pack Leader, for Pack 203 and some time in Troop 203, when the twins were kids.
Checked AP before logging back on. Their lead is about "Trump Search:What May Come Next In The Inquiry With Legal Peril, so newswise, I don't think I missed much.

Oh, like you are?

You who shits on our Constitution because you are driven by obsessive hatred?
I'll take SweetSue92 any day over you.
She could probably be had, but I don't know if she likes being on top or not, certainly would not be anywhere around me. I avoid people of questionable mental health like you guys. It certainly would not change my mind about Trump, law and justice or what is best for the country, in keeping with our constitution, something Trumpers are never too concerned about, as they hate the country anyway.

They are in the redacted sections of the warrant affidavit, and in the classified manifest of documents seized.
Nothing above top secret is listed.......MSM referred to 'special access' and specifically 'compartmentalized' documents.....these would be way above the top secret classification, absolutely no mention of these because you guys fell for it once again.

Nothing above top secret is listed.......MSM referred to 'special access' and specifically 'compartmentalized' documents.....these would be way above the top secret classification, absolutely no mention of these because you guys fell for it once again.
They were redacted. We know from the National Archives that Trump had 65 Top Secret documents in the first 15 boxes. And 25 Top Secret documents in the 12 boxes seized by the FBI.

Forum List

Back