Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump

tramp made laws about classified material, now that is coming back to bite him.

Lock her up, remember that chant from tramps rallies, well she didn't have any classified mats.

Why might I ask, why did tramp scurry away with unclassified and classified documents. Selling them would be one reason, maybe he made copies of them all.
Trump has a document fetish. Not sure if the government will want them back when they find out what he was doing with them in the middle of the night, behind closed doors. Rumor has it there was a lot of moaning and heavy breathing going on.

Yeah, you're not a mindless hack at all...

:sad:

Yeah, you're not a mindless hack at all...

:sad:
Thanks for noticing. I certainly am not. I was just reminding of the mitigating circumstance of the former president and his poor character to begin with, which is the root of all his problems. Raised in those family traditions and background, how could normal people expect he would ever act within the moral confines of normal society? It was stupid to elect him in the first place, but at least it kept the also morally challenged Hillary out of office. I still don't know which would have turned out worse. Nevertheless, Republicans could never get a bite on her. I guess she really does hire only the best lawyers. Team Mar-A-Lago? Not so much. Imagine being a lawyer, signing a Federal affidavit of fact, swearing there were no more government documents or property at that golf course residence, somebody blowing the whistle, tipping off the Feds and it being proved Trumps lawyers lied, by turning up Top Secret files that were not supposed to exist there.

I don't remember Trump's grandparents getting arrested walking around some building. Are you talking about the whorehouses he own and operated in his hotels out west and in Alaska? He owned the whorehouses, don't remember if it was against the law, and frequenting whores and lose women became a family tradition, even to Donny paying $130,000 plus a pop to get laid.
But your question and my answer are off topic, which is supposed to be about the Mar-A-Lago search warrant being served and executed, in accordance with our laws, and how bad it looks for trump. Don't worry about it. He's looked pretty awful before. Doing shitty things that draw attention is a thing with him.

Our nation is lawless and you want to invoke the law when it suits you.

We don't care anymore. We aren't going to play by your rules.

Thanks for noticing. I certainly am not. I was just reminding of the mitigating circumstance of the former president and his poor character to begin with, which is the root of all his problems. Raised in those family traditions and background, how could normal people expect he would ever act within the moral confines of normal society? It was stupid to elect him in the first place, but at least it kept the also morally challenged Hillary out of office. I still don't know which would have turned out worse. Nevertheless, Republicans could never get a bite on her. I guess she really does hire only the best lawyers. Team Mar-A-Lago? Not so much. Imagine being a lawyer, signing a Federal affidavit of fact, swearing there were no more government documents or property at that golf course residence, somebody blowing the whistle, tipping off the Feds and it being proved Trumps lawyers lied, by turning up Top Secret files that were not supposed to exist there.

You cannot conceive the bigger problem here.

It's been proven Biden lied.

You don't give a damn.

anks for noticing. I certainly am not. I was just reminding of the mitigating circumstance of the former president and his poor character to begin with, which is the root of all his problems. Raised in those family traditions and background, how could normal people expect he would ever act within the moral confines of normal society? It was stupid to elect him in the first place, but at least it kept the also morally challenged Hillary out of office. I still don't know which would have turned out worse. Nevertheless, Republicans could never get a bite on her. I guess she really does hire only the best lawyers. Team Mar-A-Lago? Not so much. Imagine being a lawyer, signing a Federal affidavit of fact, swearing there were no more government documents or property at that golf course residence, somebody blowing the whistle, tipping off the Feds and it being proved Trumps lawyers lied, by turning up Top Secret files that were not supposed to exist there.

How about she was innocent, and right wing hatred of her does not imply any crimes were committed?

The entire country is morally challenged because the electoral college appointed Trump, instead of the candidate chosen by a majority of the people.

And now the country is perilously divided, with a Supreme Court illegitimately making laws it has no moral authority to be making.

Hillary Clinton was the right choice. Donald Trump was the wrong choice. That's not even remotely an argument.

1661609849135.jpeg

But you're not sure who would have been worse?

That the position you're sticking with?

Our nation is lawless and you want to invoke the law when it suits you.

We don't care anymore. We aren't going to play by your rules.
Well that is apparent. That is probably why nobody gives a rat's ass what you think, as you aren't much of an American, to begin with.

I was.

You destroyed it.
Lady, I've been right here in rural west Tennessee, when you weren't paying me to be in military uniform somewhere else in the country or overseas, serving. Thanks for the retirement checks. You could hardly make a case for me destroying the country.

Lady, I've been right here in rural west Tennessee, when you weren't paying me to be in military uniform somewhere else in the country or overseas, serving. Thanks for the retirement checks. You could hardly make a case for me destroying the country.

You and your unconstitutional cronies destroyed MY faith in MY country. You are fine with our nation being run by a goon squad of unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats. I do not care if you served or not. If you are okay with that, you're unamerican. Period, end of sentence.

Well that is apparent. That is probably why nobody gives a rat's ass what you think, as you aren't much of an American, to begin with.
Bwahahahaha

You ain't an American of you don't agree with me is bullshit. But it's the core of partisan politics.

Can't make much of a case for you helping it either.

The execution order unsealing the affidavit can be found here. The letter from the DOJ explaining the reasoning behind redactions is here. The heavily redacted list of requested redactions is here. And finally, the affidavit itself is here. And that affidavit wastes no time in making clear that this is a serious matter:

And when it comes to the conclusion, the document is even more harsh:

That’s far from all that’s still visible, and still incredibly damning for Donald Trump.

When it comes to the statutory authority behind the affidavit, the FBI goes immediately to the heart of concerns:

This is a criminal investigation. The FBI has cause to believe that there have been multiple violations of federal law. That law calls for fines and/or imprisonment. And they believe the “fruits of crime” will be found at “PREMISES”—otherwise known as Mar-a-Lago.

Does that sound like enough to get measured for an orange jumpsuit?

Hold on for another paragraph.
/——-/ Oh we really really got him this time #6,784
C8D30765-8270-4768-8085-74C4C3A8D48A.jpeg

Bwahahahaha

You ain't an American of you don't agree with me is bullshit. But it's the core of partisan politics.
Right. You are simply a mindless partisan.

Why do you bother? Until you can go into court and prove there was a possibility of enough vote rigging problems to prove, even one state (much less the whole election) cheated Donny out of a win, everybody will just go on thinking you guys intentional lying cocksuckers. It is not your fault you were lied to. True, you don't have to be so damned gullible and could shut up about it and quit embarrassing yourself and your party.
That aside, this is really about the search warrant for what sounds like illegally retained government property, including classified document. It looks pretty bad, but the best thing you could do would be shut up and see what the justice system, the court, and the lawyers come up with. Team trump not releasing their copies, and DOJ not typing off how much they know or which Trump insider, tipped them off, the documents were still there after Trump's crack legal team swore by affidavit, all had been return.

So if you rob a bank to buy a new car, the police have to prove that you got enough money from the robbery to buy the car or they can't charge you?

:lmao:

The stupid shit you fascists cook up to justify tampering with the elections is just astounding.

The huge difference between myself and you is that I support the rule of law, you support rule by the democrats and fuck the law.

The FBI tampered with the 2020 presidential election. I have a problem with that - you don't because you care only that your party, your Reich is in power, how doesn't matter.

Can't make much of a case for you helping it either.
Maybe not. But this conversation will have to stop for a while, as I have to go help out with a local scouting event. Hopefully won't wear me down too much, as was supporting my community for a couple of hours yesterday donating plasma and platelets at Lifeline.

Forum List

Back