Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump

Trump and White House officials should have been aware that more would be needed to declassify documents given their own experience on the issue. In October 2020, Trump tweeted, “I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!”

When news organizations sought to obtain the supposedly declassified documents, they were told they were still under wraps. Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows said in a sworn court filing in the case, “The president indicated to me that his statements on Twitter were not self-executing declassification orders and do not require the declassification or release of any particular documents.”
LOL. In other words, these "White House officials" knew Trump was just lying as usual, but played along.. like good little mafioso.

Oh, look, standard legalese and assertion of probable cause is present in a document designed by an attorney to secure a warrant.

Lol. This standard stuff, not anywhere near the "could not be more damning" ballpark.

Meanwhile, reasonable people are concerned about the world of difference between a President who steals documents, then lies about it and refuses to return them vs. the 99.99% of decent people who could never imagine doing anything like that.
He didn't steal shit.

You are lying about it.

And you've never been a decent person in your life.

Who are they (the justice system/judge) giving in to by allowing this type of insight into an open investigation, especially one of this magnitude?

No agency, to my knowledge, has ever been required to turn over evidence from an investigation that is currently still open and on-going. And what exactly does allowing everyone to peep the government's case achieve?

I'm in full agreement. The magnitude of this crime warrants no consideration for Trump. The DOJ is long past having to give any concern for the appearances of partisanship. Trump was asked 18 months ago to return the documents, and in a concerted effort to hide his actions, moved them to different locations, and withheld hundreds, after blatantly lying that all of them were returned. Which doesn't warrant any consideration, this was all just an innocent mistake, or misunderstanding. There is now more than enough reasonable doubt to assume espionage, and that our nations highest secrets have been sold to the highest bidder.

Not trolling, just responding reasonably with the information we have and the process in motion. Not sad. Pretty happy, actually. You could cheer up, though. There you go whining about rigged elections again, though the recount, the courts and the state houses say different. :9:

Rigged elections might be the leftist standard for duhmobcracy, but I'm one of those who supports the Old Republic and that Constitution you have so much contempt for.

The FBI tampering with elections - even to stop Orange Man Bad - is kind of a big deal to me. Free and fair elections are the foundation of a free society - and I get that a free society isn't your goal - rule by the Reich is.

Yeah, hang Mike pence and defund the FBI.

Fucking maga fuckup

PREACH IT Otter.

1661604092419.png

I'm in full agreement. The magnitude of this crime warrants no consideration for Trump. The DOJ is long past having to give any concern for the appearances of partisanship. Trump was asked 18 months ago to return the documents, and in a concerted effort to hide his actions, moved them to different locations, and withheld hundreds, after blatantly lying that all of them were returned. Which doesn't warrant any consideration, this was all just an innocent mistake, or misunderstanding. There is now more than enough reasonable doubt to assume espionage, and that our nations highest secrets have been sold to the highest bidder.
Dooshbagger

The ONLY thing you care about is partisanship.

Your Reich fears Trump. Every indication - even from Reich polling outfits, is that Trump will mop the floor with anyone you Nazis put out there. Quid Pro obviously will get crushed - most unpopular president in history and by far the least competent; but the Reich is going to put him back in his basement. So who will you Nazis run? You think Kim Jong Newsom is going to do well? :lmao: Or maybe Kamaltoe?

No, you Nazi vermin know full well you can't win a free and fair election, so once again the FBI is tampering with elections.

1661605144570.png

The ONLY thing you care about is partisanship.

Your Reich fears Trump. Every indication - even from Reich polling outfits, is that Trump will mop the floor with anyone you Nazis put out there. Quid Pro obviously will get crushed - most unpopular president in history and by far the least competent; but the Reich is going to put him back in his basement. So who will you Nazis run? You think Kim Jong Newsom is going to do well? :lmao: Or maybe Kamaltoe?

No, you Nazi vermin know full well you can't win a free and fair election, so once again the FBI is tampering with elections.

View attachment 687813
I doubt he gives a shit about politics in as much being a doosh and getting attention.

I don't know that one, but I'll learn it now!

Last cover I added was "Rock and Roll Heart" by Eric Clapton. Nice blues-reggae fusion using the "King Box" (BB is missed!) pentatonic and those classic Clapton double bends.
It’s simple. Just a 1-4-5 in whatever key you like. No changes at all.
Do you play out or just for fun?

Oh blow it out your ass, you fucking twaddling twat.....You couldn't care fucking less about the law and it's equal application....You just hate the awful Orange Man, and that's all that guides your mendacious supposed concern about the "welfare of the country".

"Independent" my lily white ass.
Looks like somebody is triggered.

Which laws?

Which traditions?

The law that has grandparents in prison for years for wandering around a public building while looters and burners get a few months and a fine? Those laws?

The laws that say an unvaccinated tennis player can't compete but allows thousands of unvaccinated to pour over our border every day? Those laws?

We have no "laws" anymore. We're post-law now. Catch up.
I don't remember Trump's grandparents getting arrested walking around some building. Are you talking about the whorehouses he own and operated in his hotels out west and in Alaska? He owned the whorehouses, don't remember if it was against the law, and frequenting whores and lose women became a family tradition, even to Donny paying $130,000 plus a pop to get laid.
But your question and my answer are off topic, which is supposed to be about the Mar-A-Lago search warrant being served and executed, in accordance with our laws, and how bad it looks for trump. Don't worry about it. He's looked pretty awful before. Doing shitty things that draw attention is a thing with him.

I don't remember Trump's grandparents getting arrested walking around some building. Are you talking about the whorehouses he own and operated in his hotels out west and in Alaska? He owned the whorehouses, don't remember if it was against the law, and frequenting whores and lose women became a family tradition, even to Donny paying $130,000 plus a pop to get laid.
But your question and my answer are off topic, which is supposed to be about the Mar-A-Lago search warrant being served and executed, in accordance with our laws, and how bad it looks for trump. Don't worry about it. He's looked pretty awful before. Doing shitty things that draw attention is a thing with him.

Yeah, you're not a mindless hack at all...

:sad:

VS doing shitty things like say with your daughter in a shower and lying about it while trying to hide?

Rigged elections might be the leftist standard for duhmobcracy, but I'm one of those who supports the Old Republic and that Constitution you have so much contempt for.

The FBI tampering with elections - even to stop Orange Man Bad - is kind of a big deal to me. Free and fair elections are the foundation of a free society - and I get that a free society isn't your goal - rule by the Reich is.
Why do you bother? Until you can go into court and prove there was a possibility of enough vote rigging problems to prove, even one state (much less the whole election) cheated Donny out of a win, everybody will just go on thinking you guys intentional lying cocksuckers. It is not your fault you were lied to. True, you don't have to be so damned gullible and could shut up about it and quit embarrassing yourself and your party.
That aside, this is really about the search warrant for what sounds like illegally retained government property, including classified document. It looks pretty bad, but the best thing you could do would be shut up and see what the justice system, the court, and the lawyers come up with. Team trump not releasing their copies, and DOJ not typing off how much they know or which Trump insider, tipped them off, the documents were still there after Trump's crack legal team swore by affidavit, all had been return.

Why do you bother? Until you can go into court and prove there was a possibility of enough vote rigging problems to prove, even one state (much less the whole election) cheated Donny out of a win, everybody will just go on thinking you guys intentional lying cocksuckers. It is not your fault you were lied to. True, you don't have to be so damned gullible and could shut up about it and quit embarrassing yourself and your party.
That aside, this is really about the search warrant for what sounds like illegally retained government property, including classified document. It looks pretty bad, but the best thing you could do would be shut up and see what the justice system, the court, and the lawyers come up with. Team trump not releasing their copies, and DOJ not typing off how much they know or which Trump insider, tipped them off, the documents were still there after Trump's crack legal team swore by affidavit, all had been return.
How come the lies of your side never draw the same ire?

It simply shows you are, mad at people and don't truly flgive a damn about actions.

Forum List

Back