Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump

I assure you I will not be voting in the New York Election, don't care who wins, and I only was quoting the polling data. I kind of doubt you will be either, no matter your presence or absence of partisan alliance.
Correct. But her comments are very revealing. So are yours.

Correct. But her comments are very revealing. So are yours.
Hers must have really affected you, eh. You do know, no matter what the OP said, the quote I posted really was the quote, right? Try not to get carried away with inflammatory OP or FOX News like characterization of what is actually said. On the other hand, if really offended, there is still time to move to New York, register and make your voice heard at the polls in November.

Hers must have really affected you, eh. You do know, no matter what the OP said, the quote I posted really was the quote, right? Try not to get carried away with inflammatory OP or FOX News like characterization of what is actually said. On the other hand, if really offended, there is still time to move to New York, register and make your voice heard at the polls in November.
No thanks. New York City is the...or was the....haven for lefty wackos and the few good spots in the state have terrible weather and worse governorship. She meant exactly what she said how she said it, and if I was there I would leave as she requested.

No thanks. New York City is the...or was the....haven for lefty wackos and the few good spots in the state have terrible weather and worse governorship. She meant exactly what she said how she said it, and if I was there I would leave as she requested.
Cool, but since you aren't either of the two people she named, it would be a pointless gesture. I doubt if those two republican candidates are planning to relocate.

Cool, but since you aren't either of the two people she named, it would be a pointless gesture. I doubt if those two republican candidates are planning to relocate.
Oh, right....she only meant it for the two people named....

Oh, right....she only meant it for the two people named....
Yep. I am pretty sure, she would like regular republicans (if there are any) to vote for her, whether they will or not. I have no idea what she has done right or wrong since she took over for the last jerk.

Forum List

Back