What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who are they (the justice system/judge) giving in to by allowing this type of insight into an open investigation, especially one of this magnitude?

No agency, to my knowledge, has ever been required to turn over evidence from an investigation that is currently still open and on-going. And what exactly does allowing everyone to peep the government's case achieve?
First Amendment freedom of the press and the right of the people to know what their government is doing.

At least a score of news agencies petitioned the judge to release the affidavit consistent with the right of the people to know, with sufficient redactions to ensure that the government’s criminal investigation of Trump is not compromised.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Because for you there is only ONE law - serve the Reich - and Trump violated that law.

You Nazis have done much to damage this once great nation. You have destroyed the rule of law under vile scum like Eric Holder and Merrick Garland. But the majority of the nation still clings to the Constitution you are at war to end. Your celebration of the defeat of the Republic is premature.
Unfortunately, criminals often don’t pay for their crimes.

But they are criminals nonetheless – such as Trump.

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't remember opening a thread, like you're accusing me of.

I think your faulty recollection has caused you to be prejudiced against my posts.
Ha ha ha....ignore the truth.

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't remember opening a thread, like you're accusing me of.

I think your faulty recollection has caused you to be prejudiced against my posts.
Sorry, I mistook you for another leftwing lunatic.....my apologies, yall' look the same.

iceberg

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't look at me on this thread. I keep relating to the subject as the rules say. You want to change from Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump. I guess that is a tough subject for you. I'm all tore up for you. Why don't you start a thread on the topic you like and see if there is anybody that wants to discuss it?
not at all. just a bitch talking to the agenda driven who pretend they give a fuck about fair and honest gov.

you don't. drop the charade and admit you're after trump cause it makes you feel better.

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Reaction score
No, it isn't a criminal investigation......it is a political hit job by the democrats using their gestapo, the FBI......

Nothing they did was justified when it comes to Presidential records, you doofus...
So when some dipshit of an ex-President who recently signed a law making it a felony for him to wander off with ex-Presidential, not to mention highly classified, records.. then goes and does exactly that anyway.. crossing multiple State lines.. stashing them in an unsecured private residence where he rifles through, mixing them all up.. then allows only some to be sent to the National Archives for proper categorization and inspection after being politely reminded that ALL the documents needed to be returned.. and falsely describes the remainder as unclassified..

When some dipshit does all that, 2aguy..

Who do you imagine that dipshit had in mind sending to enforce his new law that was clearly intended to help prevent just such assholish behavior? Mary Poppins, right?

Last edited:

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No need.

The neo-fascist right has already declared war on America’s democracy.
America is a Constitutional Republic - which you Nazi democrats wage war against.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, criminals often don’t pay for their crimes.

But they are criminals nonetheless – such as Trump.

And still there is only one law under the Nazi democrats: Serve the Reich.

Trump is a "criminal" because he supports the United States Constitution - which you wage war against.

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
not at all. just a bitch talking to the agenda driven who pretend they give a fuck about fair and honest gov.

you don't. drop the charade and admit you're after trump cause it makes you feel better.
You say you are a just a Bitch trying to talk to agenda driven people? Wouldn't it be better for you to take a couple of Midol and apply some hot pacs at this time of month? It might make you feel better.

iceberg

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You say you are a just a Bitch trying to talk to agenda driven people? Wouldn't it be better for you to take a couple of Midol and apply some hot pacs at this time of month? It might make you feel better.
yea, that's what i said.

but it does go to show you you like to make up what others said. :)

game, set, match.

night johnboy.

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea, that's what i said.

but it does go to show you you like to make up what others said. :)

game, set, match.

night johnboy.
Ghight Maryellen, this too shall pass.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh what a clever retort..

R.77a5ba78e5baccfcefbfd754c4fb2689

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good luck. If it were to turn out just, let the chips fall where they may. This is the benefit of being independent. I get to care about the welfare of the country, instead of some politician.
Independent......riiigght.

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Independent......riiigght.
I assure you I will not be voting in the New York Election, don't care who wins, and I only was quoting the polling data. I kind of doubt you will be either, no matter your presence or absence of partisan alliance.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List