A nation of Dunces

Doesn't surprise me at all. Unless a member of their family teaches them, where are they going to learn it ?
Public schools today do nothing more than teach them how bad white people are and how bad America is.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Unless a member of their family teaches them, where are they going to learn it ?
Public schools today do nothing more than teach them how bad white people are and how bad America is.
Yep, sadly shop, an actual life skills class, is missing.

Now that is scary. Guess it creates jobs, though...

Yep, that may be true. If someone owns a hammer, no telling how much they can make hanging pictures. Just don't want to wait until they're making $15/hour to get paid though.

They will know only as much as the ruling group expects and requires them to. Hmmm...

We have two groups of incredibly dumb Americans....

Democrats and Republicans

Some skills aren't that difficult to learn. Have them run down to Home Depot, get a hammer and try it out. You learn pretty quickly after one or two thumb hits.

Apparently the UK is full of individuals that can’t do much for themselves. Just 8% can rewire a plug, 20% can’t even hang a picture. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if we don’t have similar percentages in this country. No wonder so many want the government to do it for them.

A nation of DIY dunces: Just 8% of young people in the UK can rewire a plug... and 20% can't even hang a picture | Daily Mail Online

There's a big downside to socially castrating men in order to get rid of "toxic masculinity".

Just sayin'.

Apparently the UK is full of individuals that can’t do much for themselves. Just 8% can rewire a plug, 20% can’t even hang a picture. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if we don’t have similar percentages in this country. No wonder so many want the government to do it for them.

A nation of DIY dunces: Just 8% of young people in the UK can rewire a plug... and 20% can't even hang a picture | Daily Mail Online

There's a big downside to socially castrating men in order to get rid of "toxic masculinity".

Just sayin'.

Good thing they make women's hammers (in pink).

Forum List

Back