Trump Is Not For Sale

Trump challenged them to be more "America First". The 7 companies that the Kochs own....
Top 7 Companies Owned by the Koch Brothers
....would seem to benefit from Trump's presidency, especially Trump's pipeline and energy policies, and cutting government red tape.

From OP link:

"The Koch network’s pull-out may do little to stop the Trump train in 2020 though, as their influence is rapidly waning.

Koch functionaries supported then-Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-ND) with digital advertisements after she voted for deregulation during her re-election campaign last year, and then refused to endorse or support her opponent then-Rep. Kevin Cramer (R-ND) heading into the election.

Cramer won in 2018 despite the Koch influence, and is now a pro-Trump Senator from North Dakota. In the age of Trump, the Kochs are no longer political king-makers, and they have now exposed themselves publicly as globalists who are willing to sell out America for an extra buck."

Lets hope the Kochs throw mo' money at democrats in hopes of a return. But we all know that rich white guys will get hosed by the dems if they win.

Trump is old and pretty well off after using big government protections to avoid the draft and make tons of money. I do not think he would be an easy man to bribe.

15 years ago a big set of fakies would probably get him to do all sorts of things. I don't know if he is vigorous enough at this stage of the game so I'll assume that doesn't work either any longer.

Trump Is Not For Sale

but the highest bidder can rent to old derelict ...

Trump challenged them to be more "America First". The 7 companies that the Kochs own....
Top 7 Companies Owned by the Koch Brothers
....would seem to benefit from Trump's presidency, especially Trump's pipeline and energy policies, and cutting government red tape.

From OP link:

"The Koch network’s pull-out may do little to stop the Trump train in 2020 though, as their influence is rapidly waning.

Koch functionaries supported then-Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-ND) with digital advertisements after she voted for deregulation during her re-election campaign last year, and then refused to endorse or support her opponent then-Rep. Kevin Cramer (R-ND) heading into the election.

Cramer won in 2018 despite the Koch influence, and is now a pro-Trump Senator from North Dakota. In the age of Trump, the Kochs are no longer political king-makers, and they have now exposed themselves publicly as globalists who are willing to sell out America for an extra buck."

Lets hope the Kochs throw mo' money at democrats in hopes of a return. But we all know that rich white guys will get hosed by the dems if they win.
You are aware that Grandaddy Koch pumped oil for the USSR in the 1930's?

Why would Trump need the Koch brothers when he has China?
4926.jpg

China approves nine Trump trademarks it had previously rejected

Trump is old and pretty well off after using big government protections to avoid the draft and make tons of money. I do not think he would be an easy man to bribe.

15 years ago a big set of fakies would probably get him to do all sorts of things. I don't know if he is vigorous enough at this stage of the game so I'll assume that doesn't work either any longer.

What does he need that he cannot buy himself? It’s the greedy politicians that need to worry. They use big government protections too. Also, wasn’t everyone recently losing their minds, because he allegedly banged that blow pig. You know, the one who is paying his legal fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does he need that he cannot buy himself? It’s the greedy politicians that need to worry. They use big government protections too. Also, wasn’t everyone recently losing their minds, because he allegedly banged that blow pig. You know, the one who is paying his legal fees.

Then why did the Gangster ripoff off his own charity for $10 grand for that portrait? That penny pinching fuck even took $6 bucks from his foundation for Bannon' Boy Scout fee.

Then why did the Gangster ripoff off his own charity for $10 grand for that portrait? That penny pinching fuck even took $6 bucks from his foundation for Bannon' Boy Scout fee.

Sounds serious. Kinda like the Clinton Foundation. Except he does contribute serious money to charity. Next you’ll be calling him a Jew.

Not for sale? Then he must be one freaky guy to love getting on all fours for Russians and Saudis

Sounds serious. Kinda like the Clinton Foundation. Except he does contribute serious money to charity. Next you’ll be calling him a Jew.

He donates shit to charity. If he did he'd be taking out full page ads in every major newspaper in the country bragging about it. "Look at me"!!!

He donates shit to charity. If he did he'd be taking out full page ads in every major newspaper in the country bragging about it. "Look at me"!!!
He donates money from his salary.
You are your crew of dim scrubs, are such fucking losers.

Donald Dork is the most corrupt President in American history. All anyone has needs do is join his golf clubs and book Hotel rooms. Maybe buy some condo's for big pay offs.

Who needs the Kochs when you have Sheldon Adelson and the Mercers?

The Mercers love Russia and Adelson is a Zionist.

Kinda explains Trump's foreign policy decisions

Forum List

Back