7 States Sue Biden Over Loan Forgiveness Plan

If the city thought it was a net loss they wouldn't be making any offers.

One of our customers moved to another city. When we first started going there, the road was so bad you couldn't go 15 mph and you had to travel two miles to get there. At one point two vehicles couldn't pass each other because the road narrowed. Part of the deal was the city would rip out that road and replace it with a much nicer and wider one if the business moved there. Before you know it, other industries started popping up, so they had to get rid of the stop signs and put up stop lights. Today it's a major traveled road. They state even created an entrance and exit ramp from the highway.

In the end with all the tax money collected, the city benefited greatly, and there is still land there for even more expansion.

The country benefits immensely by having doctors, engineers, teachers, etc.

Estimates for this vote buying (which is mostly what the Communists do with our money) is 400 billion dollars, and I'm sure it will go much higher when all is said and done.

So when is government going to payoff my mortgage, my car, my credit card, my home equity loan? After all I'm a taxpayer too!
That’s 400 billion over Ten Years retard.

I’ll do the math for ya. 40 billion a year. That ain’t breaking the bank

That’s 400 billion over Ten Years retard.

I’ll do the math for ya. 40 billion a year. That ain’t breaking the bank

Okay retard. Show me where in the Constitution the federal government is supposed to act like a charity.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

Yes we do, but that doesn't mean we should pay for their education. We will always have doctors and engineers. Like I said, this is vote buying and taxpayers should not be funding it.

But we should pay the costs of a business to relocate it seems. Amazon is going to build headquarters even if taxpayers don't pick up a portion.

Your argument was that it is OK as long as there is a benefit.

Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump. When losing an argument, go back to Trump. And I suppose you're going to tell me the Communists never paid farmers?

I have no idea what the Communists have done. My post was not even about Trump, it was about your massive hypocrisy.

But we should pay the costs of a business to relocate it seems. Amazon is going to build headquarters even if taxpayers don't pick up a portion.

Your argument was that it is OK as long as there is a benefit.

Don't you know what an investment is? Let me explain it to you:

An investment is when you take your own money and expect a return with a profit. That's what tax abatements do. The city takes a potential loss by suspending taxes for a set period of time, and makes out with a profit in the end.

Same with college. You spend the money for college because it's an investment. You spend your money with hopes of a return plus a profit. Taxpayers should not be funding investments.

An investment is when you take your own money and expect a return with a profit. That's what tax abatements do. The city takes a potential loss by suspending taxes for a set period of time, and makes out with a profit in the end.

Same with college. You spend the money for college because it's an investment. You spend your money with hopes of a return plus a profit. Taxpayers should not be funding investments.
And the government should not be guaranteeing market rate loans… but they do. Banks love that

You already agreed that an investment into educating doctors, engineers, teachers is a good thing. Some you want to pay for and others you do not.

Amazon is free to invest all the money they want into their headquarters.

Forum List

Back