Biden will cancel student loan debt from 153k borrowers

He once made a horrible comment about me. If you’re a woman, I’ll tell you. If you’re a man, never mind.

But yes, he is one of the worst leftists on the forum, and the bar is pretty low.
I am 100% US Male. I also love and respect Females. God gave them a tougher road to travel than he did us.

Which is why Western Civilization treats Ladies with so much care.

The uncivilized; dimocrap scum, etc, are just that; uncivilized scum.

No need to share with me. I have seen in real time, real-world, how those types treat women. Even if it's just 'words' it is words that drive them.

I despise them and that is one of the major reasons why.

It's not one of these, "I hate you until I win and then I'll like you again". I will never like them and, AFAIC, they should be removed from civilized society... At best

Sorry for the rant. It's a big deal to me.

Are you an idiot? I said 5% of multimillionaires inherited, and 95% are self-made. So what do you do? Name a few of the exceptions.

People as stupid as you really should not be allowed to vote. Look at the harm you’re doing.
Posted like a true fuckup supporter.

You're truly some kind of dumb old gal.

I am 100% US Male. I also love and respect Females. God gave them a tougher road to travel than he did us.

No need to share with me. I have seen in real time, real-world, how those types treat women. Even if it's just 'words' it is words that drive them.

It's not one of these, "I hate you until I win and then I'll like you again". I will never like them and, AFAIC, they should be removed from civilized society... At best

Treats ladies with soooooo much care.

An ectopic pregnancy put her life at risk. A Texas hospital refused to treat her. — The Washington Post

Thanks. (And trust me….it was a disgusting comment.)

You obviously have your head screwed on right. Keep the great posts coming.

^^^ and he goes on to prove my point.
I didn't use to put scumbags on 'ignore' but I do now. I still think it's not something to do a lot of but, some people..... Some people are just such scumbags, there is nothing you can do with them.

It's like, if I step in a pile of dog crap, I'm gonna walk around it next time. I'm not going to follow the same path out of stubbornness or pride. I avoid dog crap and I don't think any less of myself for doing so.

I didn't use to put scumbags on 'ignore' but I do now. I still think it's not something to do a lot of but, some people..... Some people are just such scumbags, there is nothing you can do with them.

It's like, if I step in a pile of dog crap, I'm gonna walk around it next time. I'm not going to follow the same path out of stubbornness or pride. I avoid dog crap and I don't think any less of myself for doing so.
Old white people must find their safe places from different opinions, facts and points of view.

Good advice. I have a couple of the worst offenders on ignore, but Otto seems to be a good candidate for another.

Way to establish yourself as dumb right out of the

Way to establish yourself as dumb right out of the gate fuckup.
Wow, typical left winger. Can't have a conversation have to call people dumb and f-ups. Instead of forgiving student loans, why don't you ask the question. Why does it cost so much in the first place? Why don't you ask why people have to take expensive classes that has nothing to do with their actual field of study? Better yet why don't you ask how someone couldn't payoff a $12,000 loan in 10 years? My god I paid off my $30,000 motorcycle in 4 years with a much higher interest rate than a student loan and didn't have to ask creepy Joe for help. Like I said self infected suffering.

Wow, typical left winger. Can't have a conversation have to call people dumb and f-ups. Instead of forgiving student loans, why don't you ask the question. Why does it cost so much in the first place? Why don't you ask why people have to take expensive classes that has nothing to do with their actual field of study? Better yet why don't you ask how someone couldn't payoff a $12,000 loan in 10 years? My god I paid off my $30,000 motorcycle in 4 years with a much higher interest rate than a student loan and didn't have to ask creepy Joe for help. Like I said self infected suffering.
Fuckup let's not be so triggered.

It just informs me that your white, rural and lower educated. While being jelli of other people for no reason.

Actually , Sleepy Joe's loan forgiveness averages less that $8000 per borrower.

Not a life changing amount by any means, if after graduating college this is an insurmountable debt, the college didn't do their job in preparing you for life and should take the hit. Not the taxpayers.

Fuckup let's not be so triggered.

It just informs me that your white, rural and lower educated. While being jelli of other people for no reason.
Again calling someone names. You are a class act(sarcasm). Talking about someones education level while at the same cussing and calling them names, diplays your lack of communication skills and intellect. I am not rural nor am I uneducated. So you take your assumptions somewhere else.

Again calling someone names. You are a class act(sarcasm). Talking about someones education level while at the same cussing and calling them names, diplays your lack of communication skills and intellect. I am not rural nor am I uneducated. So you take your assumptions somewhere else.
can I get a refund? at the time I was paying my little as possible
student loan-----8000 was a FORTUNE to me

Additionally, he makes demeaning remarks about someone’s educational level when he doesn’t know the difference between “your” and “you’re.”

He’s probably a high school graduate.

Sure, let's test that education for critical thinking skills.

Was the 2020 election stolen from the former 1-term fuckup.

Sure, let's test that education for critical thinking skills.

Was the 2020 election stolen from the former 1-term fuckup.
What does that have to do with critical thinking?
Yes and no to your question. States judicial sytems changed states election laws without going through the states legislation with covid being the excuse. That in fact violented their own state constitution. With new laws in place the democrats seized the opertunity and absolutely took advantage. Handing out ballets at rallies across Georgia headed by non other than Stacey Abrams. Who herself accused her governor race of being stolen. It happened all over the country. So yes there where unlawful voting during the 2020 election. Hell i had someone I worked with tell me to my face he voted three times. Once for himself and for his two sons that no longer lived in the same state (mail in ballot). If you really believe Biden got 80 million legitimate votes well bless your heart.

What does that have to do with critical thinking?
Yes and no to your question. States judicial sytems changed states election laws without going through the states legislation with covid being the excuse. That in fact violented their own state constitution. With new laws in place the democrats seized the opertunity and absolutely took advantage. Handing out ballets at rallies across Georgia headed by non other than Stacey Abrams. Who herself accused her governor race of being stolen. It happened all over the country. So yes there where unlawful voting during the 2020 election. Hell i had someone I worked with tell me to my face he voted three times. Once for himself and for his two sons that no longer lived in the same state (mail in ballot). If you really believe Biden got 80 million legitimate votes well bless your heart.
And you failed.

Give you another chance at critical thinking skills.

Have the republics in the house proved their corruption allegations against the President.

And you failed.

Give you another chance at critical thinking skills.

Have the republics in the house proved their corruption allegations against the President.
First of all learn how to spell republicans before you question my education. Second you never once argued against my point you simply said that I failed. You presented zero facts to contradict me. I will say this again your communication skills are lacking. You have proven to be a fool, trying to dedate me from a position of authority. Word of advice arguing from a perceived position of authority never works.

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference"
Mark Twain

Good day Fool

First of all learn how to spell republicans before you question my education. Second you never once argued against my point you simply said that I failed. You presented zero facts to contradict me. I will say this again your communication skills are lacking. You have proven to be a fool, trying to dedate me from a position of authority. Word of advice arguing from a perceived position of authority never works.

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference"
Mark Twain

Good day Fool
Oooooo, a cut and run.

One more chance r-nasty. What is pictured below.

Gs8Aoxhu.jpeg

Oooooo, a cut and run.

One more chance r-nasty. What is pictured below.

Gs8Aoxhu.jpeg
Once again you have failed to offer a counter point to anything I have said. You don't know the first thing about a conversation, a debate, or the sharing of ideas. You sit in your perceived throne of authority without contributing one thought to the debate. You spit out names and call people uneducated. Yet you yourself can't offer one fact. You have yet to present one logical argument or counter point. You are a troll nothing less nothing more.

Forum List

Back