Dem Tim Kaine praises GOP election effort: "Laxalt in Nevada is like Sununu in New Hampshire. Nevada is the one place where GOP got nominee it wanted"

• Banned
"Cortez Masto contended the state is not as blue as its reputation, even though Democrats won the state’s last two Senate races and carried it during the last four presidential elections."

this guy was Hillary's VP, she wanted a safe choice instead of the popular Bernie or Warren, so she chose this Blue Dog

Blue dog? Where did you come up with that? Timid is about as leftist a dem senator as you can get.

Hopefully his days are numbered as I suspect Youngkin will be running for his seat in '24.

He was a shit governor here in Virginia too, his claim to "fame" was shutting all the rest areas along the interstates down. Timmy "hold it a bit longer" Kaine.

• Banned
Blue dog? Where did you come up with that? Timid is about as leftist a dem senator as you can get.

Hopefully his days are numbered as I suspect Youngkin will be running for his seat in '24.

He was a shit governor here in Virginia too, his claim to "fame" was shutting all the rest areas along the interstates down. Timmy "hold it a bit longer" Kane.
i don't like Kaine whatever his politics are. i would support youngkin in any campaign he runs, including president

Forum List

Back