7 States Sue Biden Over Loan Forgiveness Plan

Howsabout people pay the loans they take out and agree to pay off.

Paying off your loans is just for "little people". Keeps them down. Employers weren't required to repay their PPL loans.

Basically, student loans are extortion. You need the degree these days just to get an interview, but the price of a college degree at any of the Ivy League Schools has gone up 10 times, after factoring in inflation, what it was in the 1970's.
Once again you demonstrate you know nothing about America. Bush warned of the housing crisis as far back as 2003. Dimwingers like Bawney Fwank brushed him off.

Are you ever not a lying sack of shit?

Is that why Bush signed the Dream Down Payment Act in 2003, giving out money to first time home buyers to get them to buy houses????

The "housing crisis" Bush was concerned with was the decline in the percentage of Americans who owned their own homes, not the housing bubble his low interest rate policies were creating.

Paying off your loans is just for "little people". Keeps them down. Employers weren't required to repay their PPL loans.

Basically, student loans are extortion. You need the degree these days just to get an interview, but the price of a college degree at any of the Ivy League Schools has gone up 10 times, after factoring in inflation, what it was in the 1970's.

Repaying what you promised to repay is keeping little people down? No, it's something you Communists hate called personal responsibility.

College is like any other business, supply and demand. When there is an abundance of supply, prices go down. When there is high demand, prices go up.

Nobody has to go to college so your extortion comment is completely stupid. There is plenty of work in the construction trades and various other jobs people make a good living at all the time. Hell, my industry now needs over 60,000 truck drivers they can't find. People make into six figures driving a truck. Our country is hurting for police officers. Thanks to the Communists, nobody wants the job any longer and the good experienced cops quit or took an early retirement. UPS can't even find drivers. Their drivers average $83,000 a year in my state.

Is that why Bush signed the Dream Down Payment Act in 2003, giving out money to first time home buyers to get them to buy houses????

The "housing crisis" Bush was concerned with was the decline in the percentage of Americans who owned their own homes, not the housing bubble his low interest rate policies were creating.
Had to stop after your first dumbass sentence so I wouldn’t catch your stupid.

Go fix you shithole country that locks people up and seizes their property for simply disagreeing with your Cuck Dicktaster, er Dictator.

Those businesses provide jobs so that people can earn a living and pay taxes for all the things you mentioned on top of what companies pay. Truck drivers pay much of the road taxes that we pass on to those industries so they do end up paying for those roads and bridges that the Communists want to tear down because they deemed them racist. The top 20% of our wage earners pay over 80% of the federal income tax collected, so don't start that BS they don't pay their fair share.

The reason the Communists never touched any Reagan policies is because they worked, not because they were just too busy to change them. They got Commie Care passed without one Republican supporting it. But what should I expect from the anti-white party of excuses?

Abbot could concentrate more on his state if Dementia wasn't bringing in illegals by the millions. Texas has to deal with the problem by the thousands every month. They sent 50 of them to liberal Martha's Vineyard and they thought it was the end of the Fn world. Maybe then Abbot could concentrate on those blue cities where all the crimes occur if we had a President that actually did his job.

Stop drinking the Republican Kool-Aid, Ray. The top 20% are getting 80% of the wealth of the nation now - the greatest wage and wealth inequity in the first world.

Businesses are the greatest consumers of government services and investment in the USA. It was going to cost the City of New York $9 billion to create the infrastructure investment needed to service Amazon. Yet Amazon was expected to pay for NONE of that. Let the working people of New York pay for it.

This is why your infrastructure is crumbling. Nobody wanted to pay for it.

Those businesses provide jobs so that people can earn a living and pay taxes for all the things you mentioned on top of what companies pay. Truck drivers pay much of the road taxes that we pass on to those industries so they do end up paying for those roads and bridges that the Communists want to tear down because they deemed them racist. The top 20% of our wage earners pay over 80% of the federal income tax collected, so don't start that BS they don't pay their fair share.

The reason the Communists never touched any Reagan policies is because they worked, not because they were just too busy to change them. They got Commie Care passed without one Republican supporting it. But what should I expect from the anti-white party of excuses?

Abbot could concentrate more on his state if Dementia wasn't bringing in illegals by the millions. Texas has to deal with the problem by the thousands every month. They sent 50 of them to liberal Martha's Vineyard and they thought it was the end of the Fn world. Maybe then Abbot could concentrate on those blue cities where all the crimes occur if we had a President that actually did his job.

Reagan's policies lead to 3 economic crashes in 40 years. That hasn't happened in any other first world country.

If Reagan's policies worked, you wouldn't have the greatest wealth and income inequity in the First World.

Reagan's taxation policies haven't been changed because the Democrats haven't had 60 Senators to do it.

Stop drinking the Republican Kool-Aid, Ray. The top 20% are getting 80% of the wealth of the nation now - the greatest wage and wealth inequity in the first world.

Businesses are the greatest consumers of government services and investment in the USA. It was going to cost the City of New York $9 billion to create the infrastructure investment needed to service Amazon. Yet Amazon was expected to pay for NONE of that. Let the working people of New York pay for it.

. It was going to cost the City of New York $9 billion to create the infrastructure investment needed to service Amazon.

I would ask you for a link, but we all know you are a lying sack of shit.

Reagan's policies lead to 3 economic crashes in 40 years. That hasn't happened in any other first world country.

If Reagan's policies worked, you wouldn't have the greatest wealth and income inequity in the First World.

Reagan's taxation policies haven't been changed because the Democrats haven't had 60 Senators to do it.
Reagan's policies lead to 3 economic crashes in 40 years.

The dumbest thing ever posted on any board anywhere on the innerwebs.

Just for shirts and grins let’s see your data on this one.

But they didn't even try. And we have more than a few RINO's in our Senate. How do you think the gun ban got passed?

What Ronald Reagan seen was our businesses packing their bags and headed for other countries. He had to do something to make our country more competitive. The easiest way to get rid of something is tax it to death.

Now what "crashes" do you speak of? I can only think of one and that was the housing crash which had zero to do with any Reagan policies. That movement was started by Bill Clinton, carried through his recession, and when things got back to normal, the housing market went nuts. As for that recession, that was caused by the tech bubble bursting, still nothing to do with Reagan.

The commies know what would happen by reversing Reagan's policies. Once again, businesses would pack up and go somewhere else.

Wealth is not supposed to be equal in a free country. If we all moved the same distance at the same time, nobody moves ahead.

When you start quoting AOC, we know you have no idea what you're talking about.

Amazon got a tax abatement. Abatements are used to draw businesses (and jobs) to an area. It wasn't going to cost NYC a dime. Look at NY now. Businesses and residents are moving out of there by the boatload because of Democrat polices. Even AOC took her vacation in freedom Florida.

In the Cleveland area we have three Amazon outlets and as I understand it, more to come. They are always advertising for labor in the newspapers. They are amazing places. They have like 160 docks. One time it took me 10 minutes to get past the security guard, and I had to wait an hour to get unloaded. Truck drivers from all across the country stop at our restaurants, some at hotels or to get fuel. It was a great investment for our community.

There is no such thing as "the wealth." It's something the Commies made up. Wealth is not finite in our country. You can make as much or as little money as you desire. The liberal lie that the reason some have to little is because others have too much is just a commie pretense for wealth redistribution.

Paying off loans is not a win, it's a loss to taxpayers. There is nothing warranted about this. You took out the loan, you signed the papers agreeing to repay that loan, and now you must do as you promised. It doesn't get much simpler than that.
They are tax payers too, and will continue to be at a higher level than most, for the rest of their lives.

Somebody, is always getting some thing from our taxes that we pay, that we ourselves didn't benefit from, or get.

And some time in our lifetime, we may get something from our taxes as a benefit, like disability, or unemployment, or a VA loan, or good roads when those who don't drive don't benefit, and numerous other perks that many other taxpayers never got....

I'm not certain this will meet constitutional muster, but if it does, I'm ok with it....though we still need reform.

Last edited:
When you start quoting AOC, we know you have no idea what you're talking about.

Amazon got a tax abatement. Abatements are used to draw businesses (and jobs) to an area. It wasn't going to cost NYC a dime.

The government picking and choosing winners. (despite the fact you know it wasn't all tax incentives).

It IS just mean.

We have a double digit trillion dollar debt and THIS 40 billion a year is the hill Republicans want to die on?
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............Those meanies are fighting back! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

The government picking and choosing winners. (despite the fact you know it wasn't all tax incentives).

It's not picking winners and losers. It's attracting industry to an area. Governors and cities compete against each other for the business and that's a good thing.

It's not picking winners and losers. It's attracting industry to an area. Governors and cities compete against each other for the business and that's a good thing.

Having tax payers pick up the costs of your business = good thing.

Having tax payers pick up some of your higher education costs = bad thing.

They are tax payers too, and will continue to be at a higher level than most, for the rest of their lives.

Somebody, is always getting some thing from our taxes that we pay, that we ourselves didn't benefit from, or get.

And some time in our lifetime, we may get something from our taxes as a benefit, like disability, or unemployment, or a VA loan, or good roads when those who don't drive don't benefit, and numerous other perks that many other taxpayers never got....

I'm not certain this will meet constitutional muster, but if it does, I'm ok with it....though we still need reform.

Estimates for this vote buying (which is mostly what the Communists do with our money) is 400 billion dollars, and I'm sure it will go much higher when all is said and done.

So when is government going to payoff my mortgage, my car, my credit card, my home equity loan? After all I'm a taxpayer too!

Having tax payers pick up the costs of your business = good thing.

Having tax payers pick up some of your higher education costs = bad thing.

Abatements are not the taxpayer picking up anything. The city just won't get the tax collection they would get without a break, but it will bring jobs which the city will be collecting taxes from.

Yes, vote buying is always a bad thing when taxpayers are paying for it. If the Communists want to buy votes, let them do it with their own money--not ours.

Abatements are not the taxpayer picking up anything. The city just won't get the tax collection they would get without a break, but it will bring jobs which the city will be collecting taxes from.

Yes, vote buying is always a bad thing when taxpayers are paying for it. If the Communists want to buy votes, let them do it with their own money--not ours.

The city was on the hook for all kinds of expenses. They had to completely rework the waterfront for Amazon. But we have discussed this before and you are aware of this but as is generally the case, you have no qualms repeating things you know are not true.

The city was on the hook for all kinds of expenses. They had to completely rework the waterfront for Amazon. But we have discussed this before and you are aware of this but as is generally the case, you have no qualms repeating things you know are not true.

If the city thought it was a net loss they wouldn't be making any offers.

One of our customers moved to another city. When we first started going there, the road was so bad you couldn't go 15 mph and you had to travel two miles to get there. At one point two vehicles couldn't pass each other because the road narrowed. Part of the deal was the city would rip out that road and replace it with a much nicer and wider one if the business moved there. Before you know it, other industries started popping up, so they had to get rid of the stop signs and put up stop lights. Today it's a major traveled road. They state even created an entrance and exit ramp from the highway.

In the end with all the tax money collected, the city benefited greatly, and there is still land there for even more expansion.

Forum List

Back