You'd Think Obama Could Lay a Wreath or Something....

What else do you swallow besides left-winged propoganda...

President Bush Speaks at Dedication of National D-Day Memorial

CNN.com - Bush finds friends in Normandy - May 27, 2002

President Bush, President Chirac Mark 60th Anniversary of D-Day

Full Video: President Bush Speech on D-Day June 6, 2004 » The Right Scoop -

That's four out eight years. ;)

Not too bad!!!

Troops loved him.

I had a buddy at HMX-1 - hell, they loved the whole family.

We did? That's news to me.

In other words: "I don't know. I only started o cate about this issue when I realized I could use it for political points".

No... in other words, I don't care. Big difference asslips...

You don't care because you know the answer and it is inconvenient to your smear, Troll-boy.

BTW, I don't give a fuck if you were in the Navy, Boy Scouts, or Foreign Legion.

Thanks for your service, now get over yourself.

What "smear"

I acknowledged D-Day yesterday.

I went to Arlington.

Obama didn't even do that much.

Those are facts, assbrain.

Suck it up and move on.

I don't know. Did Nixon? How about LBJ?

What does Bush or any of these other people have to do with the current Commander In Chief not even saying "Thank You" to WW2 vets or acknowledging D-Day?

He's just pointing out the concept of a double standard, and your hyper-criticism of Obama’s every step and word.

What are you trying to do exactly? Further lead our country in the direction of meaningless distraction, all in the name of further division and hatred towards one another? This sort of bitchy, whiny post is EXACTLY what’s wrong with America today….

Thumbs down…

How many effigies of Bush have you burned, assbrain?

Zero, Warrior - I'm not an obsessive "Bush hater" and did not hang on his every word and move (although I don't think he was the best President). Unlike folks like you, I'm not a perpetual whiner and try to focus on the larger picture at hand.

Just pointing out that this is a bitchy, whiny thread.

Last edited:
No... in other words, I don't care. Big difference asslips...

You don't care because you know the answer and it is inconvenient to your smear, Troll-boy.

BTW, I don't give a fuck if you were in the Navy, Boy Scouts, or Foreign Legion.

Thanks for your service, now get over yourself.

What "smear"

I acknowledged D-Day yesterday.

I went to Arlington.

Obama didn't even do that much.

Those are facts, assbrain.

Suck it up and move on.

Nope, but he did this four days ago. Which seems like something vets need more than a wreath.
President Obama: “No one who fights for this country should have to fight for a job when they come home."

The President promised to cut the red tape for vets getting license or certified for civilian jobs they’ve already done.

President Obama: "If you can save a life on a battlefield, you can save a life on an ambulance."

Members of the American Legion on hand say giving veterans credit for military training will help their transition.
President Obama visits Minnesota to talk jobs | WDAY | Fargo, ND

Yes, we did.

The majority of us didn't have your MOS - sitting in a missile silo, jerking off in the Midwest somewhere and actually appreciated Bush as Commander In Chief.

By the way you talk, I think you think you are the only one here who did something worth while in the military.. Why do you have such little respect for other people who have served?

In fact, Obama's D-Day commemorations mirror the Bush administration's; both commemorated D-Day on significant anniversaries but not annually.

In 2009 President Obama traveled to Normandy for a ceremony honoring the 65th anniversary of D-Day. President Bush honored the day in 2004. In 2005 Bush hosted a concert at the White House to celebrate Black Music Month, and did not recognize the D-Day significance of the date.

One standard for Obama; one standard for everyone else.

What else do you swallow besides left-winged propoganda...

President Bush Speaks at Dedication of National D-Day Memorial

CNN.com - Bush finds friends in Normandy - May 27, 2002

President Bush, President Chirac Mark 60th Anniversary of D-Day

Full Video: President Bush Speech on D-Day June 6, 2004 » The Right Scoop -

You sound gay.

Why did they celebrate the 60th anniversary on the 59th anniversary in 2003.

He's just pointing out the concept of a double standard, and your hyper-criticism of Obama’s every step and word.

What are you trying to do exactly? Further lead our country in the direction of meaningless distraction, all in the name of further division and hatred towards one another? This sort of bitchy, whiny post is EXACTLY what’s wrong with America today….

Thumbs down…

Zero, Warrior - I'm not an obsessive "Bush hater" and did not hang on his every word and move (although I don't think he was the best President). Unlike folks like you, I'm not a perpetual whiner and try to focus on the larger picture at hand.

Yes.

Yes.

Well, it's one of the few active non-Walker recall threads, so wtf, here I am.

Yes, we did.

The majority of us didn't have your MOS - sitting in a missile silo, jerking off in the Midwest somewhere and actually appreciated Bush as Commander In Chief.

By the way you talk, I think you think you are the only one here who did something worth while in the military.. Why do you have such little respect for other people who have served?

Like who?

The guy in the missile silo?

That's called service rivalry.

You should hear what we called the Coasties !!!!

It's not like he's ignored the fallen. After all, he did the "wreath laying" thing not that long ago on Memorial Day.

Attachments

• $Obama Memorial Day.JPEG-04646.r.jpg
    $Obama Memorial Day.JPEG-04646.r.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Forum List

Back