You'd Think Obama Could Lay a Wreath or Something....

Yes, we did.

The majority of us didn't have your MOS - sitting in a missile silo, jerking off in the Midwest somewhere and actually appreciated Bush as Commander In Chief.

By the way you talk, I think you think you are the only one here who did something worth while in the military.. Why do you have such little respect for other people who have served?

Like who?

The guy in the missile silo?

That's called service rivalry.

You should hear what we called the Coasties !!!!

You keep telling yourself that.

We did? That's news to me.

Yes, we did.

The majority of us didn't have your MOS - sitting in a missile silo, jerking off in the Midwest somewhere and actually appreciated Bush as Commander In Chief.

What do you mean "we"? You were out in '99, you didn't serve under the Bush/Rumsfeld debacle.

As for me, I was an Infantryman. I know what you did for uncle Sam, so I find your attempts to claim my job was more REMFy then yours to be hilarious.

We did? That's news to me.

Yes, we did.

What do you mean "we"? You were out in '99, you didn't serve under the Bush/Rumsfeld debacle.

As for me, I was an Infantryman. I know what you did for uncle Sam, so I find your attempts to claim my job was more REMFy then yours to be hilarious.

pst pst...hush you sillie cannon fodder...unless you can think of some major naval battle that warbler was in....then you may talk.....

you know infantry is a wide damned range there.....i have heard the rangers called infantry.....

BTW,Warrior: did you have a head injury or stroke that knocked out your frontal lobes in the past few months?

your personality has changed dramatically, and it hasn't been for the better.

Yes, we did.

pst pst...hush you sillie cannon fodder...unless you can think of some major naval battle that warbler was in....then you may talk.....

you know infantry is a wide damned range there.....i have heard the rangers called infantry.....

:lol:

Well, I did the whole Ranger School thing too.

I am the guy wearing green:

4-02.jpg

I was appreciative of Warrior's service the first 5000 times he talked about it. But using your service as a stick to beat others about the head and neck with is just fucking lame.

:lol:

Well, I did the whole Ranger School thing too.

I am the guy wearing green:

4-02.jpg

I was appreciative of Warrior's service the first 5000 times he talked about it. But using your service as a stick to beat others about the head and neck with is just fucking lame.

I got the shattered image sign, but I just grabbed the URL and went anyway. lol@ guy in green!

In fact, Obama's D-Day commemorations mirror the Bush administration's; both commemorated D-Day on significant anniversaries but not annually.

In 2009 President Obama traveled to Normandy for a ceremony honoring the 65th anniversary of D-Day. President Bush honored the day in 2004. In 2005 Bush hosted a concert at the White House to celebrate Black Music Month, and did not recognize the D-Day significance of the date.

One standard for Obama; one standard for everyone else.

What else do you swallow besides left-winged propoganda...

President Bush Speaks at Dedication of National D-Day Memorial

CNN.com - Bush finds friends in Normandy - May 27, 2002

President Bush, President Chirac Mark 60th Anniversary of D-Day

Full Video: President Bush Speech on D-Day June 6, 2004 » The Right Scoop -

That's four out eight years. ;)

Right, his first four compared to Obama's first 4.

Obama 2009

Obama D-Day Speech: FULL TEXT

Nothing found

Nothing found

Nothing found

CaféAuLait;5406622 said:
What else do you swallow besides left-winged propoganda...

President Bush Speaks at Dedication of National D-Day Memorial

CNN.com - Bush finds friends in Normandy - May 27, 2002

President Bush, President Chirac Mark 60th Anniversary of D-Day

Full Video: President Bush Speech on D-Day June 6, 2004 » The Right Scoop -

That's four out eight years. ;)

Right, his first four compared to Obama's first 4.

Obama 2009

Obama D-Day Speech: FULL TEXT

Nothing found

Nothing found

Nothing found

You might to check your source.......They got where Bush was in 2003 wrong, so I wouldn't be so quick to say much.

Yes, we did.

It appears that the military is being used as cannon fodder for this stupid thread.

lets see.....major naval battles.....that would have taken place when warbler was in the navy....

do you know any? so if he served 30 years...he may have seen the very last of vietnam?

Lebanon? :dunno:

Yep - did that, 1983
Left on an amphib out of Norfolk in May - picked up Colonel Gehrharty's (sp) boys in N.C. - got there - put them ashore and SAT 1.5 miles off coast for 7 months. Two Liberty ports the whole cruise - on in Antalyia, the other in Alexandria Egypt.

Fucking farmers would "snipe" at us every night from the mountains.

We used to go ashore on the weekends to play volleyball with the Marines and get shitfaced at Rock Beach.

That lasted until about 3 weeks before the barracks blew up. They cancelled all liberty for us. Must have had the intel that something was going to happen.

The morning the barracks blew up - there was a fire in our galley. We were all out on the flight deck while the fire party was doing there thing - that's when the barracks explosion occurred. We heard it (WAY Loud) - saw the smoke - went to GQ.

Forum List

Back