You'd Think Obama Could Lay a Wreath or Something....

Did Bush do something every year?

And did you say something when he didn't?

I don't know. Did Nixon? How about LBJ?

What does Bush or any of these other people have to do with the current Commander In Chief not even saying "Thank You" to WW2 vets or acknowledging D-Day?

You opened the door! If you don't know the answer, you've basically left your ass hanging out in the wind. :lmao:

That's a pretty simple question - you should be able to answer that yourself.

So I can't appreciate the military or vets because I didn't enlist?

I might add today I will probably do more for vets than you, someone who likes to flash his military career around acting as if he is better than everyone. You think WW2 vets want you to act like that, and about this day? Many men lost their lives today, they don't deserve you using it as a political issue.

I have to spread some rep around, Luissa....but very well said. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I got her.

And you are not doing any vets any favors by making this a political issue.
Instead of being a douche bag and posting crap like this go to a nursing home or an assisted living and sit with a WW2 vet today. Listen to their stories, instead of giving a shit about this.

Oh, buy the way, douchebag, my Dad - a WW2 Pacific Theatre vet lived near us the last six months of his life in assisted living. I would visit him every day. The place was packed with WW2 vets. Heard many excellent stories. Laughed my ass off at some.

Try it sometime. Maybe it'll lighten up your anger issue.

Instead of being a douche bag and posting crap like this go to a nursing home or an assisted living and sit with a WW2 vet today. Listen to their stories, instead of giving a shit about this.

Oh, buy the way, douchebag, my Dad - a WW2 Pacific Theatre vet lived near us the last six months of his life in assisted living. I would visit him every day. The place was packed with WW2 vets. Heard many excellent stories. Laughed my ass off at some.

Between the two of you, she's not the one coming across as angry.

Seems to me than I met people of every political philosophy in the service.

You probably did in the Guard.

You wouldn't on active duty getting your ass shot at, however.

Is there some kind of status ranking system in the military as far as service and honor, Warrior?

You've slammed Reservists and the Guard in the last few days. Are you so insecure that you can only feel good about YOUR service by slamming those who either did not serve or those who were in the Reserves or Guard?

I will today, like I do every day. I also used to take care of guy who was there that day, and another one who came a few days after the first siege.
I will give you clue Warrior, people like me take care of people like your dad. Which is why I have anger issues about people like you making the day a political issues.

did warbler start this thread to be offended by obama or to brag about his long service in the navy...i have to wonder how often he was shot at....etc....in the navy....

I will give you clue Warrior, people like me take care of people like your dad. Which is why I have anger issues about people like you making the day a political issues.

Thanks for taking care of people like my Dad.

He appreciated it very much.

did warbler start this thread to be offended by obama or to brag about his long service in the navy...i have to wonder how often he was shot at....etc....in the navy....

No Boner, I started the thread to report that D-Day came and went and Obama didn't even say thanks.

You need it dumbed down more, or do you have it now?

In fact, Obama's D-Day commemorations mirror the Bush administration's; both commemorated D-Day on significant anniversaries but not annually.

In 2009 President Obama traveled to Normandy for a ceremony honoring the 65th anniversary of D-Day. President Bush honored the day in 2004. In 2005 Bush hosted a concert at the White House to celebrate Black Music Month, and did not recognize the D-Day significance of the date.

One standard for Obama; one standard for everyone else.

Operation Iraqi Freedom, Iraq, kia wia kia wia

19 Mar 2003 through 6 Feb 2010. 65 633 851 8,623

the first set of numbers are the number of navy kia/wia

the 2nd set the number of marines kia/wia

now tell us again where and when you are shot at and all....

seems you are the one making a mountain out of a mole hill with your service record

Forum List

Back