This is why Right Wingers Love Candace Owens Pt. 2

Candace Owens is an idiot. You need to concern yourself with your own people because you guys are the ones committing 40,000 suicides per year while talking about 3-4 thousand black on back killings.
Don't project.

After increasing between 2000 and 2018, age-adjusted suicide rates for non-Hispanic White people declined from 2018 (18.1 per 100,000 population) to 2020 (16.9), whereas rates increased between 2000 and 2020 for non-Hispanic Black (7.8) and Hispanic (7.5) people.

Suicide rates in the United States have traditionally been higher for non-Hispanic White than non-Hispanic Black and Hispanic people (1). However, provisional data demonstrated that patterns have changed recently with rates declining for non-Hispanic White people but increasing for non-Hispanic Black and Hispanic people (2). This report presents suicide rates from 2000 to 2020 using final data for non-Hispanic White, non-Hispanic Black, and Hispanic people, for the total population and for the three leading methods in 2020 (firearms, suffocation, and poisoning).

Last I checked, you're an idiot.

And you're the hemorrhoid. So fuck off, asshole lump.

I never checked? I used fucking links to prove your dumb ass wrong. Fuck off you dumbass.
Trump and Owens never had a beef? You used links, and links are proof? GOOGLE is the almighty truth, just search your opinion.

I provided a link and a quote in my post. Care to address that directly? You have not addressed the point made in the link nor shown how it is not true.

you are the scab on my asshole lump, you are irritated I am picking at you

Candace Owens is an idiot. You need to concern yourself with your own people because you guys are the ones committing 40,000 suicides per year while talking about 3-4 thousand black on back killings.
I need to correct your misunderstanding of what a suicide is.

A suicide is the taking of one's own life. It is nothing, "you guys" are committing.

And you're the hemorrhoid. So fuck off, asshole lump.

I never checked? I used fucking links to prove your dumb ass wrong. Fuck off you dumbass.
I checked you links,

First off, you offered one link that in no way shows that Owens is not having disagreements and or lost favor with Trump.

Second, your link is very old

Third, you offered a video hidden behind facebook.

Forth, the video is very old.

Don't project.

After increasing between 2000 and 2018, age-adjusted suicide rates for non-Hispanic White people declined from 2018 (18.1 per 100,000 population) to 2020 (16.9), whereas rates increased between 2000 and 2020 for non-Hispanic Black (7.8) and Hispanic (7.5) people.

Suicide rates in the United States have traditionally been higher for non-Hispanic White than non-Hispanic Black and Hispanic people (1). However, provisional data demonstrated that patterns have changed recently with rates declining for non-Hispanic White people but increasing for non-Hispanic Black and Hispanic people (2). This report presents suicide rates from 2000 to 2020 using final data for non-Hispanic White, non-Hispanic Black, and Hispanic people, for the total population and for the three leading methods in 2020 (firearms, suffocation, and poisoning).
No projection. And don't try that per capita bullsht. Whites are killing each others in numbers that far surpass anyone else.

Racist democracks get upset to see a black conservative.

It's easy to see why the OP is upset. He's racist and projects that racism. To him racism is the most important subject facing the world today. To the OP, identity politics is the #1 topic, and excuse.

These are the same people who pretend to desire equality, all while they do their part to ensure there's division.
Racist whites love uncle toms and aunties like Owens. Because you can't face the truth. As for your last sentence,

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti-white racism. … Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs … There is a certain class of white race- “problem solvers” who don’t want America to get well.”

Sure there is, it's run by the Democratic party and their Dem inner city Dem plantations.
I think I know better about what blacks do than your whites ass.

As usual, you can’t answer the question.

You are the one using the terms, and now you refuse to define them.

You are an intellectual coward. My “tactic” is to call out your fallacies and expose you for the dishonest scumbag that you are. You’re just mad it works.
Your "tactic" has not worked. I could take you to any hall, hold a debate and leave you there crying. In this racist forum so you have back up. But you see it doesn't matter if 50 people agree with a lie, its still a lie. There is no black nationalism, there are blacks who say that we need to control the things that affect our community. That is something you right wingers say you support. White nationalism says that we need to elininate anything that is not whte because America is a white nation. Candace Owens helps support the idea of white supremacy/nationalism.

I think I know better about what blacks do than your whites ass.
You know shit Dem shill. I will speak for my black bothers and sisters. We are opening up a new underground railroad to help blacks escape the Dem inner city plantations.

You know shit Dem shill. I will speak for my black bothers and sisters. We are opening up a new underground railroad to help blacks escape the Dem inner city plantations.
You aren't speaking for blacks. There is no Dem plantation. But there damn sure is a Republican one where blacks can't speak to systemic racism, where blacks must support curriculums that say slavery was a benefit, where blacks must support the banning of books by black writers, and where blacks must agree with ending equal opportunity.

Candace Owens did all that. It's in the video. That is why a racist like you defends her.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti-white racism. … Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs … There is a certain class of white race- “problem solvers” who don’t want America to get well.”

Attachments

• 1712945615217.png
    1712945615217.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
Candace Owen’s is an intelligent woman with a strong logical base to all her commentary. How many of these low-self-esteem threads do we have to see everyday?

Why are you so racist against a black woman?
Why do you support this particular black woman but don't support one like Joy Reid?

Unlike you, I don't have to support somebody just because they are my race. All skinfolk ain't kinfolk. Candace Owens is a white racist with brown skin.

Owens has a haughty air about her that I do not love.

While I agree with her on many things, I do not find her to be a compelling broadcaster, so I consume miminal amounts of her content.

Last edited:
Why do you support this particular black woman but don't support one like Joy Reid?

Unlike you, I don't have to support somebody just because they are my race. All skinfolk ain't kinfolk. Candace Owens is a white racist with brown skin.
Unlike you, I don't have to support somebody just because they are my race, which is why I support Candace Owens, even though I'm white. I also support a lot of other blacks.

Forum List

Back