Witnessed 2 teenagers stealing 2 cases of beer, and I didn't shoot them....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I was at the local food store about 12:30 a.m. and on the way out stopped over by the Redbox to see if Logan had come out yet. As I turned and walked to my car, a teenager walked past me, from the entrance of the store, not the exit. The thing that caught my attention is that the idiot had his jeans almost completely off of his ass, and it was making him walk funny.....he had some sort of dark red boxers on underneath. As I sat there wondering what the idiot was doing wearing his jeans like that, another guy, another teenager I presume because I couldn't see his face due to the hoody he was wearing, walked past me as well carrying two cases of beer. That is when I heard someone shouting profanity and ordering the two of them to stop....it was the guy gathering carts for the store. This guy starts yelling, and the two teenagers started fast walking, and then they broke into a run.

The cart guy went chasing them, and at this point I yelled to the cart guy to stop, and let them go, there was no reason to get into a fight with them......from the appearance of the guy with the ass jeans.....he looked like he was a criminal .........and wasn't inexperienced with law enforcement. The cart guy kept running and then I yelled, hey, just get the license plate number...which the cart guy finally did.....

The two teenage criminals made it to their car, dropping one of the cases of beer as they were getting into the car...and then they sped off.....another car took off too...but then drove back to where I was...it was a soccer mom who told me she thought about following them and calling the police, but she heard what I said and thought better of it....she then left for home..

Guess what.... I did not shoot either of the young teenage thugs......there was no need....I did give my statement to the copper who showed up....

I was at the local food store about 12:30 a.m. and on the way out stopped over by the Redbox to see if Logan had come out yet. As I turned and walked to my car, a teenager walked past me, from the entrance of the store, not the exit. The thing that caught my attention is that the idiot had his jeans almost completely off of his ass, and it was making him walk funny.....he had some sort of dark red boxers on underneath. As I sat there wondering what the idiot was doing wearing his jeans like that, another guy, another teenager I presume because I couldn't see his face due to the hoody he was wearing, walked past me as well carrying two cases of beer. That is when I heard someone shouting profanity and ordering the two of them to stop....it was the guy gathering carts for the store. This guy starts yelling, and the two teenagers started fast walking, and then they broke into a run.

The cart guy went chasing them, and at this point I yelled to the cart guy to stop, and let them go, there was no reason to get into a fight with them......from the appearance of the guy with the ass jeans.....he looked like he was a criminal .........and wasn't inexperienced with law enforcement. The cart guy kept running and then I yelled, hey, just get the license plate number...which the cart guy finally did.....

The two teenage criminals made it to their car, dropping one of the cases of beer as they were getting into the car...and then they sped off.....another car took off too...but then drove back to where I was...it was a soccer mom who told me she thought about following them and calling the police, but she heard what I said and thought better of it....she then left for home..

Guess what.... I did not shoot either of the young teenage thugs......there was no need....I did give my statement to the copper who showed up....

Is the dropped case of beer okay?

Hopefully the police get their criminal record going so the public can be safe from such anti-social feral behavior.

I was every parents worst nightmare in my youth. I stole almost as many cars as I did beers. 200 per car. They got stripped for parts I'm sure but I was a top notch thief. Got caught once out of hundreds of times and got out of it because I wasn't driving at the time

I remember I was in Santa Barbara back in the late 1970's and some asshole college students did a grab and dash, with one of them slugging the clerk who tried to stop them. I was perfectly placed next to their getaway car and as they drove away I smashed the rear window. The clerk called the cops and i waited to give my report. The cops showed up and lo and behold so did the car! The owner was pissed that someone had smashed his window and wanted to complain about it. The cop finished taking our report and then talked to the owner who was given a choice, drive away, or be arrested for aiding and abetting a crime. He drove away.

Easily the most expensive 12 pack he ever "paid for"!

I remember I was in Santa Barbara back in the late 1970's and some asshole college students did a grab and dash, with one of them slugging the clerk who tried to stop them. I was perfectly placed next to their getaway car and as they drove away I smashed the rear window. The clerk called the cops and i waited to give my report. The cops showed up and lo and behold so did the car! The owner was pissed that someone had smashed his window and wanted to complain about it. The cop finished taking our report and then talked to the owner who was given a choice, drive away, or be arrested for aiding and abetting a crime. He drove away.

I would have stopped, got out, and beat your ass.

Just sayin

Just sayin

No, you wouldn't. I was mountain climbing at that time and had a grip that would make you cry, had been a competitive fencer for over a decade and was a regular at the dojo. I was a pretty serious opponent back then. I broke the window with a hammer fist and the driver saw it and fled.

Just sayin

No, you wouldn't. I was mountain climbing at that time and had a grip that would make you cry, had been a competitive fencer for over a decade and was a regular at the dojo. I was a pretty serious opponent back then. I broke the window with a hammer fist and the driver saw it and fled.
I was a bad ass street thug. Trained in the dojo of cross me you better be prepared to bend over cause you're getting fucked.
I was a big boy who didn't fuck around.

Just sayin

Yep. We all know. You're a brain surgeon, and a concert violinist too. We've head it all. guess you never learned that if you have integrity, and treat people fairly, it's good enough to just be yourself. You don't have too make up all those big stories about what you've done. Nobody believes them anyway.

I was every parents worst nightmare in my youth. I stole almost as many cars as I did beers. 200 per car. They got stripped for parts I'm sure but I was a top notch thief. Got caught once out of hundreds of times and got out of it because I wasn't driving at the time

Hmmmm ...

I got top marks on my SAT. I missed out on the fun, I guess.

They were only stealing not killing thanks heaven

it's ok to call the police in that case

Just sayin

I was 2nd Dan in TKD at 16, in 1968 before most knew what it was. After the first fight everyone knew it. Never had another problem.

Showboating works wonders.

Did a year of fencing. That's hard shit.

I watched someone run a red light today and I don't shoot them. I assume my Edelstam Prize is in the mail.

Just sayin

I was 2nd Dan in TKD at 16, in 1968 before most knew what it was. After the first fight everyone knew it. Never had another problem.

Showboating works wonders.

Did a year of fencing. That's hard shit.
You two are funny. I would have beat you both into a salmon patty in my youth. Classroom training is shit when it comes to street smarts. I've been there and done that while you were fighting in a closed environment. There is NOTHING that can prepare you for the real world other than REAL world interaction.

Having said that I respect the dicipline

Forum List

Back