Witnessed 2 teenagers stealing 2 cases of beer, and I didn't shoot them....

I was at the local food store about 12:30 a.m. and on the way out stopped over by the Redbox to see if Logan had come out yet. As I turned and walked to my car, a teenager walked past me, from the entrance of the store, not the exit. The thing that caught my attention is that the idiot had his jeans almost completely off of his ass, and it was making him walk funny.....he had some sort of dark red boxers on underneath. As I sat there wondering what the idiot was doing wearing his jeans like that, another guy, another teenager I presume because I couldn't see his face due to the hoody he was wearing, walked past me as well carrying two cases of beer. That is when I heard someone shouting profanity and ordering the two of them to stop....it was the guy gathering carts for the store. This guy starts yelling, and the two teenagers started fast walking, and then they broke into a run.

The cart guy went chasing them, and at this point I yelled to the cart guy to stop, and let them go, there was no reason to get into a fight with them......from the appearance of the guy with the ass jeans.....he looked like he was a criminal .........and wasn't inexperienced with law enforcement. The cart guy kept running and then I yelled, hey, just get the license plate number...which the cart guy finally did.....

The two teenage criminals made it to their car, dropping one of the cases of beer as they were getting into the car...and then they sped off.....another car took off too...but then drove back to where I was...it was a soccer mom who told me she thought about following them and calling the police, but she heard what I said and thought better of it....she then left for home..

Guess what.... I did not shoot either of the young teenage thugs......there was no need....I did give my statement to the copper who showed up....

They were only stealing not killing thanks heaven

it's ok to call the police in that case

Yep...I was just hoping the cart guy wouldn't get punched or shot...the one kid didn't look to be carrying, since his pants were almost off his ass.....but the kid in the hoodie could have been packing......

If those two guys had been armed as thy walked into the store, they would have been two good guys with guns, and you and the NRA would have fought to make sure they could be armed

No....I know you are not smart...but stealing beer does not make you a good guy, and if they had guns it would have been illegal too...making them, not good guys.

Felons with guns or criminals with guns are not good guys with guns......

That you mix law abiding gun owners and put them in the same category as felons and criminals illegally carrying guns shows what you think of gun owners......you have an irrational hatred of gun owners and can't distinguish between good ones and bad ones...that is why morons like you should not be allowed to make gun laws.
I never said the guys that stole the beer were good guys. I never indicated my opinion of them in any way. You didn't indicated that you had any reason to believe they had ever done anything wrong before they stole the beer, so I said that a microsecond before they stole the beer you and the NRA would have classified them as good guys with guns, and would have fought for their right to carry guns.

I was at the local food store about 12:30 a.m. and on the way out stopped over by the Redbox to see if Logan had come out yet. As I turned and walked to my car, a teenager walked past me, from the entrance of the store, not the exit. The thing that caught my attention is that the idiot had his jeans almost completely off of his ass, and it was making him walk funny.....he had some sort of dark red boxers on underneath. As I sat there wondering what the idiot was doing wearing his jeans like that, another guy, another teenager I presume because I couldn't see his face due to the hoody he was wearing, walked past me as well carrying two cases of beer. That is when I heard someone shouting profanity and ordering the two of them to stop....it was the guy gathering carts for the store. This guy starts yelling, and the two teenagers started fast walking, and then they broke into a run.

The cart guy went chasing them, and at this point I yelled to the cart guy to stop, and let them go, there was no reason to get into a fight with them......from the appearance of the guy with the ass jeans.....he looked like he was a criminal .........and wasn't inexperienced with law enforcement. The cart guy kept running and then I yelled, hey, just get the license plate number...which the cart guy finally did.....

The two teenage criminals made it to their car, dropping one of the cases of beer as they were getting into the car...and then they sped off.....another car took off too...but then drove back to where I was...it was a soccer mom who told me she thought about following them and calling the police, but she heard what I said and thought better of it....she then left for home..

Guess what.... I did not shoot either of the young teenage thugs......there was no need....I did give my statement to the copper who showed up....

They were only stealing not killing thanks heaven

it's ok to call the police in that case

Yep...I was just hoping the cart guy wouldn't get punched or shot...the one kid didn't look to be carrying, since his pants were almost off his ass.....but the kid in the hoodie could have been packing......

If those two guys had been armed as thy walked into the store, they would have been two good guys with guns, and you and the NRA would have fought to make sure they could be armed

No....I know you are not smart...but stealing beer does not make you a good guy, and if they had guns it would have been illegal too...making them, not good guys.

Felons with guns or criminals with guns are not good guys with guns......

That you mix law abiding gun owners and put them in the same category as felons and criminals illegally carrying guns shows what you think of gun owners......you have an irrational hatred of gun owners and can't distinguish between good ones and bad ones...that is why morons like you should not be allowed to make gun laws.
I never said the guys that stole the beer were good guys. I never indicated my opinion of them in any way. You didn't indicated that you had any reason to believe they had ever done anything wrong before they stole the beer, so I said that a microsecond before they stole the beer you and the NRA would have classified them as good guys with guns, and would have fought for their right to carry guns.

Yeah....that pesky due process.........treating people as innocent till actually proven guilty of a crime....that really rubs people like you the wrong way, doesn't it...?

Forum List

Back