Gang of illegal thieves shoot a tourist in Times Square

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Another teenager, a 15-year-old boy, was arrested and police said he told them he was staying at the nearby Stewart Hotel, which is being used as a migrant shelter.

Heavily armed police patrol Times Square with the shooter still at large

Shoplifters open fire on security guard in New York City's busy Times Square hitting an innocent bystander in the leg and sending tourists fleeing for cover
Three teenagers were stopped by security as they left JD Sport Store
Security guard took a bag with a coat they were stealing and one shot at her
He missed and hit a Brazilian tourist, then fired at cops as he fled

Times Square shoplifter opens fire and hits tourist in JD Sports

As bad as I wish it was not this way. I love it in a way because it proves once again that virtue-signaling has dire consequences.

The only way this gets fixed is by liberals getting robbed, raped, shot, etc.....Even then it's not a given that they will see the light.

Till then, they can enjoy their "Taste of Texas". ;)

Another teenager, a 15-year-old boy, was arrested and police said he told them he was staying at the nearby Stewart Hotel, which is being used as a migrant shelter.

Heavily armed police patrol Times Square with the shooter still at large

Shoplifters open fire on security guard in New York City's busy Times Square hitting an innocent bystander in the leg and sending tourists fleeing for cover
Three teenagers were stopped by security as they left JD Sport Store
Security guard took a bag with a coat they were stealing and one shot at her
He missed and hit a Brazilian tourist, then fired at cops as he fled

Times Square shoplifter opens fire and hits tourist in JD Sports

As bad as I wish it was not this way. I love it in a way because it proves once again that virtue-signaling has dire consequences.

The only way this gets fixed is by liberals getting robbed, raped, shot, etc.....Even then it's not a given that they will see the light.

Till then, they can enjoy their "Taste of Texas". ;)
yep.....people dont think things are a problem until it happens to them...then it becomes a problem......

With an additional nine million of the assholes that Potatohead let flood in we are going to see a lot more of crimes like this.

Potatohead doesn't care that they shoplift and murder. He just needs them to vote Democrat.

yep.....people dont think things are a problem until it happens to them...then it becomes a problem......
Shame it cant happen to the Marxists/Demofascists who frequent this board. Then the morons would say it was "The Guns" fault not the illegals who arent allowed by law to have one. You just cant fix stupid...

Bidenet.png

Biden and Harris do not see them because they are not in their nieghborhood but they are in my low income area. And they are not looking for jobs because they are not employable.. Still they are riding the bus, shopping at Walmart and Mc Donalds with their government ATM cards. Tax payers hard earned money is taking care of criminals. ANd they have to promise only to buy food are their card will be taken away from them.???Promise??LMFOAO

Attachments

• images (9).jpg
    images (9).jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 2
You idiot. It was against the law for him to have a gun in New York City but yet the Illegal had one.

That just shows you stupid Moon Bats that criminals never obey gun laws.
Only an idiot thinks there are border patrols in NYC to stop guns and you`re calling me an idiot? :laughing0301: City by city bans are useless other than making politicians look and feel good. After the NRA influenced, Oklahoma City bombers blew up the federal building, Clinton should have leveled the headquarters of Nation`s Real Assholes aka NRA aka public enemy #1. They declared war and Clinton should have accommodated these cretins.

If a thief is shooting people they aren't a "shoplifter". They are an armed robber or looter.

Shoplifters are sneak thieves trying to make it out of store with a couple of ribeyes shoved in their boxers.

Forum List

Back