A good looking woman reviews modified cars

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
I check her out from time to time since she apparently is sought after by men who modify cars to make them fast, handle very well or are something special as she shows you.

I never heard of a Car from Japan called a Skyline. This guy says his is the only one in America and he bought it I believe in the Philippines when he was in the Air Force.
Anyway, you get a two fer. A great looking woman and an excellent car you are unlikely to have heard of.

The R34 Nissan Skyline is now legal to import since May of 2023 under the 25 year rule.

The R34 Skyline GT-R will be legal to import in January of 2024, also under the 25 year rule.

So we'll start seeing more of these in the States, no doubt.
What kept them from being imported?

They're gonna be going for close to half a million smackers, though, so anyone who will have one will likely just have it sitting around in a warehouse some place.

It's a darned travesty.

Dumb import laws are dumb...

The car didn't meet the ''Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards'' of the Imported Vehicle Safety Compliance Act of 1988.

So pretty much import laws...
Thanks for the law. I do not know about japan but when i was in Germany in the Army, we learned that the German cars (in 1962-4) did not meet our standards so to export them they had to install safety glass and different headlamps.

Those cars kick ass

Yeah. I never really cared for em myself, though. I never liked the way they looked.

Seems like they become popular on and off, depending on the trends.

The one that Paul Walker drove in the Fast and Furious movies seems to have repopularized them this time around among the younger crowd...who cannot and very likely will never be able to afford them.

Thanks for the law. I do not know about japan but when i was in Germany in the Army, we learned that the German cars (in 1962-4) did not meet our standards so to export them they had to install safety glass and different headlamps.

This article kind of goes into it a bit more relevantly...

Grey market competition and competitor lobbying and that sort of screwery.

This article kind of goes into it a bit more relevantly...

Grey market competition and competitor lobbying and that sort of screwery.
I have never owned a Japanese made automobile. So my market knowledge of them is nil. Some of those have 564 hp and that makes them a ticket grabber. I enjoy driving high horsepower cars. I checked the Supra and the Nissan and seems as if you picked the best performing car.

I have never owned a Japanese made automobile. So my market knowledge of them is nil. Some of those have 564 hp and that makes them a ticket grabber. I enjoy driving high horsepower cars. I checked the Supra and the Nissan and seems as if you picked the best performing car.

I enjoy them too, but I rarely go over the speed limit. I mainly just like working on them. It's just a hobby, I suppose. I did hit triple digits the other day, but only very briefly, and that's only because I was on Interstate and pretty much had to in order that the high speed off-ramp traffic could merge into the high speed flow of the Interstate traffic smoothly.

Ever notice that most traffic jams occur because people, collectively speaking, can't merge worth a damn? That irks me more than anything. lol.

I enjoy them too, but I rarely go over the speed limit. I mainly just like working on them. It's just a hobby, I suppose. I did hit triple digits the other day, but only very briefly, and that's only because I was on Interstate and pretty much had to in order that the high speed off-ramp traffic could merge into the high speed flow of the Interstate traffic smoothly.

Ever notice that most traffic jams occur because people, collectively speaking, can't merge worth a damn? That irks me more than anything. lol.
The car I drive has a top speed of 150 mph. I once drove it at 142 mph on an interstate that i could easily see far ahead. Also there were no other cars around me. Not in front or back. It was like nobody was out on a trip. I at times drive at around 70-75 mph. But I am keeping in mind that other cars can and do cause wrecks and I want to drive safely over fast.
Frankly it has been a long time for me being out in commute traffic. I used to drive in such traffic but started a firm where I was not having to be out with the reckless people.

Did you notice that the woman driving the Nissan in the video also drives a lot of other fast cars? The owner of the Nissan told her she was the first person to drive his car properly and how shocked he was. I must confess that despite how rare those cars are, the in my opinion lack style. The new models are more stylish. Also I noted the Toyota Supra is built by BMW in their factory.

The car I drive has a top speed of 150 mph. I once drove it at 142 mph on an interstate that i could easily see far ahead. Also there were no other cars around me. Not in front or back. It was like nobody was out on a trip. I at times drive at around 70-75 mph. But I am keeping in mind that other cars can and do cause wrecks and I want to drive safely over fast.
Frankly it has been a long time for me being out in commute traffic. I used to drive in such traffic but started a firm where I was not having to be out with the reckless people.

Did you notice that the woman driving the Nissan in the video also drives a lot of other fast cars? The owner of the Nissan told her she was the first person to drive his car properly and how shocked he was. I must confess that despite how rare those cars are, the in my opinion lack style. The new models are more stylish. Also I noted the Toyota Supra is built by BMW in their factory.

142 is scary, though. At some point, everything becomes a blur and you have to kind of widen your view in order to see the road. Good thing you didn't get pinched. Your license woulda been thrown in a hole. lol.

But, yeah, I agree. I don't like the way the Skyline looks either. I like curves on a car. That thing is too box looking to me.

There's a lot of women working on cars these days. Very capable and knowledgeable, too. There's always been an image projected of them just bending over the hood in their panties or whatever in order to sexualize a car.

But, yeah, you're talking about the fifth generation Supra with BMW coming into the picture.

I like the 4th generation models myself.

Some cat just bought a new McLaren the other day on the other board I post on. He posted pics of it being delivered to his house. What a dick. lol. That's a sweet car, though. A nice shiny mid-blue metallic one, too.

Last edited:
142 is scary, though. At some point, everything becomes a blur and you have to kind of widen your view in order to see the road. Good thing you didn't get pinched. Your license woulda been thrown in a hole. lol.

But, yeah, I agree. I don't like the way the Skyline looks either. I like curves on a car. That thing is too box looking to me.

There's a lot of women working on cars these days. Very capable and knowledgeable, too. There's always been an image projected of them just bending over the hood in their panties or whatever in order to sexualize a car.

But, yeah, you're talking about the fifth generation Supra with BMW coming into the picture.

One more thing to notice in her videos. She has a gray pickup truck that follows her and at times leads her. She gets more versions that way. In some of her videos, she brings in her husband who drives that truck as he films her.

There is a woman named Emelia Hartford who has car videos and she is also an actress. She even owns a very modified Corvette and one or more Ferraris. Her videos are okay though she puts too much effort into laughing a lot. She would improve her videos were she to not laugh constantly.

I do in cars what I do in airplanes. I drive them attentively. I was also making sure of my front traffic (none) and my rear traffic (none) so there were no police cars around to ticket me.

Even now when driving, I never use my cell phone. My son does but his vehicle has a hands off system so he watches the road. I believe even if we don't notice we do it, our attention drifts when on the phone. I see people roll their eyes, keep looking up and so on and of course if you are doing that, you are not driving safely.

Some cat just bought a new McLaren the other day on the other board I post on. He posted pics of it being delivered to his house. What a dick. lol. That's a sweet car, though. A nice shiny mid-blue metallic one, too.
I have driven first a Ferrari Dino. The Dino is not nearly as fast as their supercars are. But I then got to drive a supercar. It was a Lamborghini Mura. This happened maybe 35 years ago. The Dino was to get me used to those kinds of cars so the guy who let me drive it told me. He thought it was the stepping up to the Mura. The Mura he told me topped out at 195 mph. I drove it up to around 145. It was like riding lightning. I will say this about the Mura. I pulled into 880 Freeway in Ca at about 60 mph as traffic was not heavy at the time. I accelerated up to about 145 and slowed down to an off ramp in the space of one mile. It was very quick.
I once got a ride in British fast car. It had the steering wheel on the right side. That was over 50 years ago and honestly i do not recall the make of the car. I am thinking it was a Mclaren but not positive.

Do you happen to recall the Lance Reventlow built Scarab? He was an heir to a fortune so he started to build sports cars. I think he built 8 of them. And he was merely 22 at the time.

Imagine you’re Lance Reventlow. You’re young, dangerously handsome, unimaginably wealthy. Your mother is Barbara Hutton, the original “poor little rich girl,” heiress to the vast Woolworth fortune. You haven’t seen your father, an authoritarian Danish count with the movie- villain name Court Haugwitz-Hardenberg Reventlow, since he lost a sordid public custody battle for you years ago. Instead, you’re treated like a favorite son by Cary Grant, who is another one of your mother’s many exes. (She would go on to have a grand total of seven.)

You live in a posh house in the Hollywood Hills with a proper British manservant named Dudley. You date Hollywood starlets and drive a Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing that you bought on the spur of the moment. You make the rounds of Los Angeles with a group of other rich kids known collectively as the Alpaca Rat Pack. But this is the 1950s, so your antics don’t involve hard drugs or dive bars, and most nights end at the Luau, an upscale Polynesian restaurant where a large table, Bar 5, is always reserved for you no matter how crowded the place gets.

You’re an instrument-rated pilot and world-class skier, but cars are your passion—the way they look, the way they work, the way they drive. Inevitably, you gravitate to racing. You start in Southern California in a 300SL, not your street car but an even more exotic sleeper with a rare aluminum body. You’re not a natural, but you’re competent, and you want to get better. In 1957, you travel to Europe with your racing sensei, Warren Olson, the Cooper distributor in L.A., and you tow a Formula 2 Cooper T43 from country to country with a stately 1936 Rolls-Royce that your mother bought to mark the year you were born.

At the time of Lance Reventlow racing. He was 22 and I was 20. My thing at the time was drag racing. I however really loved other races like the time I went to the Bonneville Salt Flats where they raced there at the time. I would go to Laguna Seca when they held races at that track.

Lance was very very well off. His mom was very wealthy and she funded his racing.

Despite his truncated education, Reventlow was witty, well-read, personable, and extremely bright. His tastes were cosmopolitan—haute cuisine, classical music, art and design, polo. But the party scene bored him. “Hollywood society,” he said, “is like going down a sewer in a glass-bottom boat.” He was just as comfortable with proles as patricians. One night, after a group of outlaw bikers started giving him grief about his hoity-toity Mercedes, he defused the tension by engaging them in a confab about the technical details of their motorcycles, and they left as friends.

Scarab-Motorsports-12.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back