Witnessed 2 teenagers stealing 2 cases of beer, and I didn't shoot them....

Yep. We all know. You're a brain surgeon, and a concert violinist too. We've head it all. guess you never learned that if you have integrity, and treat people fairly, it's good enough to just be yourself. You don't have too make up all those big stories about what you've done. Nobody believes them anyway.

And yet I'm not the one hiding behind a sock, eh bodey?

With your amazing skill set, I would think it would be easy for you to prove that, and never have to deal with me again. What if I put up some sort of prize for the first to prove I'm a Bodey sock? $100.00? Is that enough to make it worth while?
I'm still confused. You lean hard left but you have a come fuck me avatar? I thought you guys respected women?

I do respect women. When the president's daughter goes to all the trouble of walking down a runway and back with her titty flopping around, and no effort to cover it, I'm going to do my patriotic duty and help her spread pictures of that flopping titty as far and wide as I can.

I bet you have some really weird dreams with rationalizations like that.
Would you blame him? She's fucking hot

With your amazing skill set, I would think it would be easy for you to prove that, and never have to deal with me again. What if I put up some sort of prize for the first to prove I'm a Bodey sock? $100.00? Is that enough to make it worth while?
I'm still confused. You lean hard left but you have a come fuck me avatar? I thought you guys respected women?

I do respect women. When the president's daughter goes to all the trouble of walking down a runway and back with her titty flopping around, and no effort to cover it, I'm going to do my patriotic duty and help her spread pictures of that flopping titty as far and wide as I can.

She has certainly blossomed into a gorgeous woman. When she was modeling she wasn't all that great looking. And I believe bully is a gal.

Yep. We all know. You're a brain surgeon, and a concert violinist too. We've head it all. guess you never learned that if you have integrity, and treat people fairly, it's good enough to just be yourself. You don't have too make up all those big stories about what you've done. Nobody believes them anyway.

So leftist women get your respect but others don't?

I'm confused. You either respect women or you don't?

Change your avatar jackass. And yes, I also defended Michelle from assholes like you

Michelle never intentionally showed off her T&A for publicity. Trump's women have.

Change your avatar jackass. And yes, I also defended Michelle from assholes like you

Michelle never intentionally showed off her T&A for publicity. Trump's women have.

Oh? So now you think that professional modelling is whoring yourself out? You're a fruitcake.

So I;m the bad guy for helping her do exactly what she intended?

She has certainly blossomed into a gorgeous woman. When she was modeling she wasn't all that great looking. And I believe bully is a gal.
She is undoubtedly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in the Whitehouse

That's what her daddy says too.

What does that have to do with your respect for women?

Are you the newest member to join my ignore list? I have several there now because of the way they talked about Obama's wife & girls

Oh? So now you think that professional modelling is whoring yourself out? You're a fruitcake.

I believe women showing titties in public for prurient purposes is pretty sleazy. Don't say what she is doing in that picture is modeling. The dress wasn't designed to expose her. She misrepresented the designer's intention and showed off that titty without even the slightest effort to pull the dress back as it was intended to be shown.

I'll have to go with Jackie. She was beautiful, and didn't have that plastic look about her. I don't think she ever posed nude either.

I'll have to go with Jackie. She was beautiful, and didn't have that plastic look about her. I don't think she ever posed nude either.

You would be wrong. On both counts, though I will say she was probably the classiest First Lady ever.

Are you the newest member to join my ignore list? I have several there now because of the way they talked about Obama's wife & girls

Your list, do what you want with it.

I was at the local food store about 12:30 a.m. and on the way out stopped over by the Redbox to see if Logan had come out yet. As I turned and walked to my car, a teenager walked past me, from the entrance of the store, not the exit. The thing that caught my attention is that the idiot had his jeans almost completely off of his ass, and it was making him walk funny.....he had some sort of dark red boxers on underneath. As I sat there wondering what the idiot was doing wearing his jeans like that, another guy, another teenager I presume because I couldn't see his face due to the hoody he was wearing, walked past me as well carrying two cases of beer. That is when I heard someone shouting profanity and ordering the two of them to stop....it was the guy gathering carts for the store. This guy starts yelling, and the two teenagers started fast walking, and then they broke into a run.

The cart guy went chasing them, and at this point I yelled to the cart guy to stop, and let them go, there was no reason to get into a fight with them......from the appearance of the guy with the ass jeans.....he looked like he was a criminal .........and wasn't inexperienced with law enforcement. The cart guy kept running and then I yelled, hey, just get the license plate number...which the cart guy finally did.....

The two teenage criminals made it to their car, dropping one of the cases of beer as they were getting into the car...and then they sped off.....another car took off too...but then drove back to where I was...it was a soccer mom who told me she thought about following them and calling the police, but she heard what I said and thought better of it....she then left for home..

Guess what.... I did not shoot either of the young teenage thugs......there was no need....I did give my statement to the copper who showed up....

Is the dropped case of beer okay?

Hopefully the police get their criminal record going so the public can be safe from such anti-social feral behavior.

The case of beer was recovered and is resting comfortably.....

I was at the local food store about 12:30 a.m. and on the way out stopped over by the Redbox to see if Logan had come out yet. As I turned and walked to my car, a teenager walked past me, from the entrance of the store, not the exit. The thing that caught my attention is that the idiot had his jeans almost completely off of his ass, and it was making him walk funny.....he had some sort of dark red boxers on underneath. As I sat there wondering what the idiot was doing wearing his jeans like that, another guy, another teenager I presume because I couldn't see his face due to the hoody he was wearing, walked past me as well carrying two cases of beer. That is when I heard someone shouting profanity and ordering the two of them to stop....it was the guy gathering carts for the store. This guy starts yelling, and the two teenagers started fast walking, and then they broke into a run.

The cart guy went chasing them, and at this point I yelled to the cart guy to stop, and let them go, there was no reason to get into a fight with them......from the appearance of the guy with the ass jeans.....he looked like he was a criminal .........and wasn't inexperienced with law enforcement. The cart guy kept running and then I yelled, hey, just get the license plate number...which the cart guy finally did.....

The two teenage criminals made it to their car, dropping one of the cases of beer as they were getting into the car...and then they sped off.....another car took off too...but then drove back to where I was...it was a soccer mom who told me she thought about following them and calling the police, but she heard what I said and thought better of it....she then left for home..

Guess what.... I did not shoot either of the young teenage thugs......there was no need....I did give my statement to the copper who showed up....

They were only stealing not killing thanks heaven

it's ok to call the police in that case

Yep...I was just hoping the cart guy wouldn't get punched or shot...the one kid didn't look to be carrying, since his pants were almost off his ass.....but the kid in the hoodie could have been packing......

I did see Michelle score the winning touch down for her college football team.......

Yep...I was just hoping the cart guy wouldn't get punched or shot...the one kid didn't look to be carrying, since his pants were almost off his ass.....but the kid in the hoodie could have been packing......

If those two guys had been armed as thy walked into the store, they would have been two good guys with guns, and you and the NRA would have fought to make sure they could be armed

If those two guys had been armed as thy walked into the store, they would have been two good guys with guns, and you and the NRA would have fought to make sure they could be armed

No....I know you are not smart...but stealing beer does not make you a good guy, and if they had guns it would have been illegal too...making them, not good guys.

Felons with guns or criminals with guns are not good guys with guns......

That you mix law abiding gun owners and put them in the same category as felons and criminals illegally carrying guns shows what you think of gun owners......you have an irrational hatred of gun owners and can't distinguish between good ones and bad ones...that is why morons like you should not be allowed to make gun laws.

Last edited:
This was almost 2aguy yesterday:

giphy-8.gif

:lol:

Is the dropped case of beer okay?

Hopefully the police get their criminal record going so the public can be safe from such anti-social feral behavior.

The case of beer was recovered and is resting comfortably.....

I heard it was a shaken up

Forum List

Back