Witnessed 2 teenagers stealing 2 cases of beer, and I didn't shoot them....

I remember I was in Santa Barbara back in the late 1970's and some asshole college students did a grab and dash, with one of them slugging the clerk who tried to stop them. I was perfectly placed next to their getaway car and as they drove away I smashed the rear window. The clerk called the cops and i waited to give my report. The cops showed up and lo and behold so did the car! The owner was pissed that someone had smashed his window and wanted to complain about it. The cop finished taking our report and then talked to the owner who was given a choice, drive away, or be arrested for aiding and abetting a crime. He drove away.

Easily the most expensive 12 pack he ever "paid for"!
I would have stopped, got out, and beat your ass.

Just sayin

No, you wouldn't. I was mountain climbing at that time and had a grip that would make you cry, had been a competitive fencer for over a decade and was a regular at the dojo. I was a pretty serious opponent back then. I broke the window with a hammer fist and the driver saw it and fled.

I was 2nd Dan in TKD at 16, in 1968 before most knew what it was. After the first fight everyone knew it. Never had another problem.

Showboating works wonders.

Did a year of fencing. That's hard shit.
You two are funny. I would have beat you both into a salmon patty in my youth. Classroom training is shit when it comes to street smarts.

Indeed. In a street fight there are no rules. You stomp them until they don't get back up.

In a high school pissing contest, it's not necessary.

I remember I was in Santa Barbara back in the late 1970's and some asshole college students did a grab and dash, with one of them slugging the clerk who tried to stop them. I was perfectly placed next to their getaway car and as they drove away I smashed the rear window. The clerk called the cops and i waited to give my report. The cops showed up and lo and behold so did the car! The owner was pissed that someone had smashed his window and wanted to complain about it. The cop finished taking our report and then talked to the owner who was given a choice, drive away, or be arrested for aiding and abetting a crime. He drove away.

Just sayin

No, you wouldn't. I was mountain climbing at that time and had a grip that would make you cry, had been a competitive fencer for over a decade and was a regular at the dojo. I was a pretty serious opponent back then. I broke the window with a hammer fist and the driver saw it and fled.
I was a bad ass street thug. Trained in the dojo of cross me you better be prepared to bend over cause you're getting fucked.
I was a big boy who didn't fuck around.

Yeah, I grew up in the 'hood so had that from the very beginning.

Just sayin

Yep. We all know. You're a brain surgeon, and a concert violinist too. We've head it all. guess you never learned that if you have integrity, and treat people fairly, it's good enough to just be yourself. You don't have too make up all those big stories about what you've done. Nobody believes them anyway.

And yet I'm not the one hiding behind a sock, eh bodey?

I had such a protected childhood ....it's not funny.....

how could I know about this......anyway

Just sayin

I was 2nd Dan in TKD at 16, in 1968 before most knew what it was. After the first fight everyone knew it. Never had another problem.

Yes it is! I fenced in Europe for a while and that really opened my eyes. They were so far ahead of us it wasn't funny.

Just sayin

You two are funny. I would have beat you both into a salmon patty in my youth. Classroom training is shit when it comes to street smarts.

Indeed. In a street fight there are no rules. You stomp them until they don't get back up.

In a high school pissing contest, it's not necessary.
At 15 I was hanging out with friends cruising the boulevard. A couple of my friends were black and a group of rednecks surrounded one of my buddies at the mall parking lot. There were about 6 of them just beating him down as I pulled up by myself. I pulled over, grabbed my bumper jack an beat every one of them motherfuckers down. A couple to the point that I sat at the park across the street in the park, smoked my pot and watched them get carted off in an ambulance.

Just sayin

You two are funny. I would have beat you both into a salmon patty in my youth. Classroom training is shit when it comes to street smarts. I've been there and done that while you were fighting in a closed environment. There is NOTHING that can prepare you for the real world other than REAL world interaction.

Having said that I respect the dicipline

Yeppers. I grew up in East Los Angeles back in the 1940's and '50's. There were some veeeeeery tough hombres back then. They actually respected life however. Not like the gangbangers there now.

This is a very strange world

I don't like it

But I am grateful I grew up in a more normal tradicional sweet kind of world....

I feel so sorry for todays people growing up in it

And I won't lie, I got beat down like that a couple times myself. Mouth got me in a lot of trouble

Anybody who claims to have never lost a fight is a lying sack of poo. The goal is to win more than you lose, and not suffer irreparable damage in the process.

And I won't lie, I got beat down like that a couple times myself. Mouth got me in a lot of trouble

Anybody who claims to have never lost a fight is a lying sack of poo. The goal is to win more than you lose, and not suffer irreparable damage in the process.
If you've never "lost" you've never been in a real scuffle. I almost always come out on top but when I don't it's not pretty. Now I'm getting to old for the bullshit but still have the spunk

Just sayin

Yep. We all know. You're a brain surgeon, and a concert violinist too. We've head it all. guess you never learned that if you have integrity, and treat people fairly, it's good enough to just be yourself. You don't have too make up all those big stories about what you've done. Nobody believes them anyway.

With your amazing skill set, I would think it would be easy for you to prove that, and never have to deal with me again. What if I put up some sort of prize for the first to prove I'm a Bodey sock? $100.00? Is that enough to make it worth while?

Just sayin

With your amazing skill set, I would think it would be easy for you to prove that, and never have to deal with me again. What if I put up some sort of prize for the first to prove I'm a Bodey sock? $100.00? Is that enough to make it worth while?
I'm still confused. You lean hard left but you have a come fuck me avatar? I thought you guys respected women?

Just sayin

There's no way to prove most anything on an anonymous website sweetcheeks. I am basing my opinion on posts that the two of you make that are close. You may indeed not be a bodey sock, but you two are so close in your inanity that you might as well be the same person. You're both equally stupid.

Just sayin

I'm still confused. You lean hard left but you have a come fuck me avatar? I thought you guys respected women?

bully is a progressive 'tard. They hate women who don't kowtow to their POV. So long as you grovel to their masters you're fine. But the second you become an independent thinker they attack like a bunch of flies.

Just sayin

I do respect women. When the president's daughter goes to all the trouble of walking down a runway and back with her titty flopping around, and no effort to cover it, I'm going to do my patriotic duty and help her spread pictures of that flopping titty as far and wide as I can.

Just sayin

There's no way to prove most anything on an anonymous website sweetcheeks. I am basing my opinion on posts that the two of you make that are close. You may indeed not be a bodey sock, but you two are so close in your inanity that you might as well be the same person. You're both equally stupid.

Come on. Don't puss out on me now. How about I boost the prize to $500, but for that price, if you fail after a reasonable time, you have to admit you have just been making dumb assed accusations.

I do respect women. When the president's daughter goes to all the trouble of walking down a runway and back with her titty flopping around, and no effort to cover it, I'm going to do my patriotic duty and help her spread pictures of that flopping titty as far and wide as I can.
So leftist women get your respect but others don't?

I'm confused. You either respect women or you don't?

Change your avatar jackass. And yes, I also defended Michelle from assholes like you

I bet you have some really weird dreams with rationalizations like that.

Forum List

Back