Zone1 Annihilating the Church of J.C. of LDS

There were others in our history who wanted to annihilate us. They murdered our prophet and killed and ran us out from state to state until we came out west and settled in the wilderness of the Salt Lake Valley. Here is a video that shows this history.

Joe Smith was not murdered. He was shot in the course of trying to break out of jail, where he was legally held for the crime of arson. Even Mormons should know this. It is not controversial, just factual.

Joe Smith was not murdered. He was shot in the course of trying to break out of jail, where he was legally held for the crime of arson. Even Mormons should know this. It is not controversial, just factual.
Joseph Smith was murdered by a mob of 150 to 200 men who stormed Carthage jail and murdered both him and his brother. He was being shot at through the windows and the door of the jail and jumped or fell out the window to try and escape from being slaughtered and was shot by members of the mob once he hit the ground and was found dead. The mob were not jailers nor police but anti-Mormons who came to the jail to kill him and they succeeded.

Killing of Joseph Smith - Wikipedia

This Day In History Jun 27

Last edited:
They can be as a crazy as they want; I've done business with some Mormons and have never needed a lawyer, they went above and beyond their side of the agreements in every case, honest to a fault, so I have no problems with those I've dealt with. Mormons are better than Democrats by a long shot. 1840's hijinks and dramas? lol don't care.

The Mountain Meadows Massacre makes for interesting reading.....US Senator Lee is a direct descendant of John D. Lee.

The livestock and personal property of the Baker–Fancher party, including women's jewelry, clothing and bedstuffs were distributed or auctioned off to Mormons.

Some of the surviving children saw clothing and jewelry that had belonged to their dead mothers and sisters subsequently being worn by Mormon women and the journalist J.H. Beadle said that jewelry taken from Mountain Meadows was seen in Salt Lake City.

John_D._Lee_pre-execution_photo.png

J. D. Lee is seen sitting next to his coffin before being executed by firing squad in 1877.
i will read up on this

How was he "escaping from prison"?

Did someone accidentally leave the jail door open while five armed men waited outside just in case he decided to leave?

Then again that's not what wikipedia says:

"The Smith brothers were detained at Carthage Jail awaiting trial when an armed mob of 150–200 men stormed the building, their faces painted black with wet gunpowder. Hyrum was killed almost immediately when he was shot in the face, shouting as he fell, "I am a dead man!"[2] After emptying his pistol towards the attackers, Joseph tried to escape from a second-story window, but was shot several times and fell to the ground, where he was shot again by the mob."

Yes, he was escaping, but not because he was escaping from jail, but because he was escaping from people trying to kill him.

I have a perverse hobby, and I've indulged in it for many years. I enjoy reading about Joseph Smith, LDS history, and the LDS church (whatever it chooses to be called this week). Basically, I find it entertaining that so many apparently intelligent people can be so totally bamboozled by a religion that is manifestly phony...from the very beginning. The problem for them is that MOST religions were started a long time ago, before reliable recording was possible, and when eye witnesses could not be challenged in Real Time. They might all be total bunkum, but since they have been around so long, maybe not. Who knows?

But that's not the case with LDS. It happened recently enough that there ARE records, witnesses, and claims that can be challenged with facts and science, and the Mormon church comes up short in virtually every area.

But what I didn't know - I learned it watching a video earlier today - is that there is actually an ex-Mormon who went all out, questioning church authorities on every imaginable claim, belief, and assertion of the church, and providing detailed explanation of why they are bunkum.

His original list of questions to the LDS authorities, after being ignored, was expanded into a book-length essay, obliterating virtually everything that the church teaches and stands for. This thesis (or whatever you would call it) has been termed, "The CES Letter," and is linked above.

LDS members are cautioned NOT TO READ IT. It will kill their "testimony" like Raid kills bugs. If you spend a little while going over it, you will understand why they don't want members reading it.

I have had a few conversations with LDS missionaries, but the next ones...I don't know.
Aren't you . ..
"Catholic" 😂

are mormons christians?
The actual name of our church is "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints". We are only known as Mormons because that is what non-members labeled us as because we have the Book of Mormon.

The actual name of our church is "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints". We are only known as Mormons because that is what non-members labeled us as because we have the Book of Mormon.

Moroni and the Nephi and the Lamanites. 🤣

He was not trying to break out.

Forum List

Back