Reasons for everything

Western30

Jun 5, 2017
My friend actually asked me why I live in the suburbs, why I actually take all that time to explain things to my kids, and teach my kids, why me and my wife build ourselves like a combination of Arnold Schwarzenegger the bodybuilder, Brian Shaw the strongman and Lennox Lewis the boxer....
And why my 9 year old boy is able to lift 180 pounds... and why my 12 year old girl is the weight of a man and muscular beyond hell and beats men in Arm wrestling, and dislocates grown men's eye sockets and breaks their jaws... and KILLS kids her own age, and teenagers outright, in fights.
And why we're all as affectionate as puppies.

I answered by saying that I grew up in Philadelphia and I'll tell you right now... that's no environment for a kid.
And its likely that my genetics responded to the abuse that I went through there until I was big... and now I pass it on.
I built myself up.... they have the mutations from that, for free.
Abuse creates a need for defense, and that creates a need for muscle and strength.

And I take the time and my resources to raise them... because even though I miss my dad and want him back alive...
The fact of the matter is, the good times I had with him, is because of a lesson I taught him when I was 16, the hard way.

And we interact the way we do, because that creates and maintains bonds and trust.
:p

Ah I recognize this poster now. "Philadelphia" gives him away.

He writes a lot of novels. They all have the same theme -- "I beat somebody up".

Last edited:
My friend actually asked me why I live in the suburbs, why I actually take all that time to explain things to my kids, and teach my kids, why me and my wife build ourselves like a combination of Arnold Schwarzenegger the bodybuilder, Brian Shaw the strongman and Lennox Lewis the boxer....
And why my 9 year old boy is able to lift 180 pounds... and why my 12 year old girl is the weight of a man and muscular beyond hell and beats men in Arm wrestling, and dislocates grown men's eye sockets and breaks their jaws... and KILLS kids her own age, and teenagers outright, in fights.
And why we're all as affectionate as puppies.

I answered by saying that I grew up in Philadelphia and I'll tell you right now... that's no environment for a kid.
And its likely that my genetics responded to the abuse that I went through there until I was big... and now I pass it on.
I built myself up.... they have the mutations from that, for free.
Abuse creates a need for defense, and that creates a need for muscle and strength.

And I take the time and my resources to raise them... because even though I miss my dad and want him back alive...
The fact of the matter is, the good times I had with him, is because of a lesson I taught him when I was 16, the hard way.

And we interact the way we do, because that creates and maintains bonds and trust.
:p
Did you tell your friend t o kindly fuck off?

Forum List

Back