Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I speak out ALL THE TIME about black on black, and black on white racism.

If it's black on black it can't be racism. .And what you call black on white racism isn't even racism.
Blacks are sometimes racist to each depending on how dark you are. And black on white racism does exist, this board is proof of that. Even YOU know that. So stop pretending that you're ignorant. I know, it's gonna be hard. :biggrin:

And? White people are often racist towards each other. In some cases some even claim that "liberal whites are racist towards other whites"

How often do you see Jew bashing done here in this forum by other whites?

DAILY.
Well, tell that to IM2, she thinks that same color racism doesn't exist.

If it's black on black it can't be racism. .And what you call black on white racism isn't even racism.
Blacks are sometimes racist to each depending on how dark you are. And black on white racism does exist, this board is proof of that. Even YOU know that. So stop pretending that you're ignorant. I know, it's gonna be hard. :biggrin:

And? White people are often racist towards each other. In some cases some even claim that "liberal whites are racist towards other whites"

DAILY.

There is no same color racism idiot. You can't be the same race and then think you are superior to another person because of your race.

DAILY.

There is no same color racism idiot. You can't be the same race and then think you are superior to another person because of your race.
Michael Jackson.

What claim? I said there are successful and failed people of all races.

Yes that's what you said but the context is that you want to deny racism that still exists and actually how uneven these so called successful people are by race. 1 black in the fortune 500 and you think that means you can claim how racism is a thing of the past..
I NEVER denied racism exists. I never said anything wasn't uneven. I simply said there are people of all races that are successful and that fail. Once again, you make more of my post other than what I actually post.

Then what are you doing if you aren't denying racism exists? What is the point you are trying to make with your statement that people of all races succeed or fail? ..

Because they do succeed or fail. If you could see things without your obsession of racism getting in the way you would realize that is just the truth.

The root cause of the problem blacks face is white racism. You being white and never facing it can't understand how I say that. Until you are and have you can't tell me anything different.
The root cause is the welfare LBJ started, supporting single women, the more kids the more money. It destroyed the Black family a more deadly blow than white racism by far. Kids without fathers join gangs.

Yes that's what you said but the context is that you want to deny racism that still exists and actually how uneven these so called successful people are by race. 1 black in the fortune 500 and you think that means you can claim how racism is a thing of the past..
I NEVER denied racism exists. I never said anything wasn't uneven. I simply said there are people of all races that are successful and that fail. Once again, you make more of my post other than what I actually post.

Then what are you doing if you aren't denying racism exists? What is the point you are trying to make with your statement that people of all races succeed or fail? ..

Because they do succeed or fail. If you could see things without your obsession of racism getting in the way you would realize that is just the truth.

The root cause of the problem blacks face is white racism. You being white and never facing it can't understand how I say that. Until you are and have you can't tell me anything different.
The root cause is the welfare LBJ started, supporting single women, the more kids the more money. It destroyed the Black family a more deadly blow than white racism by far. Kids without fathers join gangs.

Wrong. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. You are white, you really can' dispute this. You don't even know everything white racism includes. So you can't tell me anything different.

Wrong. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. You are white, you really can' dispute this. You don't even know everything white racism includes. So you can't tell me anything different.

I am not telling you anything, you are to far gone. I am just sharing the reality of the situation for others.

And that's how stupid your white ass is. You think because overt racism doesn't exist that there is no racism. I'm n race baiter and I'm not stopping a damn thing.

Racism is so insidious, even black people underestimate it

There is a tendency to respond to racialized tragedies with a sudden effort at self-reflection – an attempt to quantify our collective attitudes on race for clues as to why, yet again, we must somehow make sense of the senseless killing of a black teenager. Of the numerous recent polls that measure American perceptions of race, nearly all arrive at the same conclusion: overwhelmingly, white Americans not only believe that race is far less a factor than reported in incidents of police violence against young African-American men but that, in essence, black people are pretty much making this whole racism thing up.

And yet quantitative studies tell a vastly different story. Researchers consistently find that people of color are more likely to be stopped and frisked; that white Americans are more likely to use illegal drugs, but black Americans are more likely to be jailed for drug use; that black men are sentenced to longer prison terms than their white peers for the same crimes and, even more incredibly, that the more stereotypically “black looking” a defendant is, the more likely he is to be sentenced to death. White Americans support harsh criminal penalties not despite but because they believe black offenders will be disproportionately affected.

Then there are the consistent and, in some cases, admitted, political dog whistles to race in immigration debates, and racism against Hispanics that serves as a barrier to assimilation. Perhaps most alarmingly, anti-black and anti-Hispanic sentiments have increased in recent years.

That racism is so rampant might seem unfathomable to most white Americans, but the evidence is undeniable. The devastating consequences of racial bias are frequently underestimated even by white people who consider themselves allies – and often in the face of irrefutable proof. For many white Americans, exemption from systemic racism renders it invisible, and the sheer enormity of America’s “race problem” further stretches the boundaries of white imaginations. But racism is not just far more common than white Americans think, it is so pervasive – so unimaginably insidious – that people of color themselves are often unsuspecting victims.

Racism is so insidious, even black people underestimate it | Kali Holloway

Marc is right. Read and learn if you are man enough.

Why the F do you stay in this country, if it's so racist?
So he can whine about it on the internet, of course! Can't do that in a shitskin country with no electricity.

And where would that be?
Pick a spot. Not hard to find.

Why are 600 million Africans still without power? - CNN

Better hurry up, there are "signs of improvement!"

But there are signs of improvement: in Ethiopia, access to electricity has risen from 13 percent of the population to 27 percent.

Yeah.....Can you believe that THIS place in Nigeria is being built to run on batteries and horses. I must say I do like those new "huts" their constructing.

So he can whine about it on the internet, of course! Can't do that in a shitskin country with no electricity.

And where would that be?

But there are signs of improvement: in Ethiopia, access to electricity has risen from 13 percent of the population to 27 percent.

Yeah.....Can you believe that THIS place in Nigeria is being built to run on batteries and horses. I must say I do like those new "huts" their constructing.

Good one! :badgrin:

Maybe bgrouse can afford some space on the top floor of one of those huts.. :badgrin:

...operation being run by a Lebanese guy, not a shitskin, apparently.

And where would that be?

And where would that be?

Maybe bgrouse can afford some space on the top floor of one of those huts.. :badgrin:

Nigerians are part of all aspects of this project...from construction to engineering to architecture....to the people who will mostly live there. THAT BURNS YOU UP. You cannot accept that. Its in AFRICA. Where is something like that happening in the USA? Hell....Amazon had cities in a competition to get their second HQ and cities were selling their mamas to be the location which is NOTHING compared to this project and others taking place in different parts of Nigeria. I dont give a fck if a martian was leading the project....its happening in BLACK AFRICA....and not here.

And where would that be?

And where would that be?

Nigerians are part of all aspects of this project...from construction to engineering to architecture....to the people who will mostly live there. THAT BURNS YOU UP. You cannot accept that. Its in AFRICA. Where is something like that happening in the USA? Hell....Amazon had cities in a competition to get their second HQ and cities were selling their mamas to be the location which is NOTHING compared to this project and others taking place in different parts of Nigeria. I dont give a fck if a martian was leading the project....its happening in BLACK AFRICA....and not here.

All because Nigeria shits out kids on the white man’s dime....

So much for that “white privilege”.

And where would that be?

It's stupid and funny that Nigerians don't know that the white man is the rightful owners of the resources of Nigeria.

It's stupid and funny that Nigerians don't know that the white man is the rightful owners of the resources of Nigeria.

You mean like how Europeans think immigrants from the Middle East and Africa are the rightful owners of Europe?

You mean like how Europeans think immigrants from the Middle East and Africa are the rightful owners of Europe?

I could no

I could no

Stockholm Syndrome is extremely evident in Europe’s protection of racist minorities and the subsequent attacking of cultural preservationalists.

Some whites benefited but you hate/are intolerant of all whites that don't share your (?able) perspective in the present day?

There's plenty of successful and brilliant Blacks but there's plenty of failures as well, check out which political party controls the likely least successful areas of the country, then tell me why racism isn't involved.

There are successful and failed people of all races.

Pleased to meet you MizMolly and welcome to the USMB ... :thewave:

... and Yup....

When I was a kid, I did not see whites marching to get the right to vote. Nor did I see whites marching to get civil rights. You can repeat your claim all you want, but there is far too much documentation that says what you claim is disingenuous. I don't hate anyone and I am talking about the present day. I am not the only one holding this view, and I am among millions of whites who hold the same view I do. So you apparently have been misinformed.

Are these the same whites within the Democratic Party and the parasite media that promote race baiting/divisive politics for Democratic Party votes, ie. using the well worn race card..?

... and how could you be so gullible in the face of so much Democratic Party governance failure with blacks, minorities and poor whites for so many many many years?

View attachment 173166

Talk about living in the past. You republicans have a racist for a leader. STFU.

:lol:.. bottom line, you're a hypocritical race baiting racist, a gullible tool of the left... :wink_2:

There are successful and failed people of all races.

Pleased to meet you MizMolly and welcome to the USMB ... :thewave:

... and Yup....

When I was a kid, I did not see whites marching to get the right to vote. Nor did I see whites marching to get civil rights. You can repeat your claim all you want, but there is far too much documentation that says what you claim is disingenuous. I don't hate anyone and I am talking about the present day. I am not the only one holding this view, and I am among millions of whites who hold the same view I do. So you apparently have been misinformed.

Are these the same whites within the Democratic Party and the parasite media that promote race baiting/divisive politics for Democratic Party votes, ie. using the well worn race card..?

... and how could you be so gullible in the face of so much Democratic Party governance failure with blacks, minorities and poor whites for so many many many years?

View attachment 173166

Talk about living in the past. You republicans have a racist for a leader. STFU.

:lol:.. bottom line, you're a hypocritical race baiting racist, a gullible tool of the left... :wink_2:

Nah, not the case.

I am not telling you anything, you are to far gone. I am just sharing the reality of the situation for others.

I'm not the one that's gone. You are. You suffer from psychosis and the other psychotics here are just as unaware of their condition as you.

And where would that be?

And where would that be?

Doesn't look that way.

Not all of Europe, mostly just those living West of the Odra, and North of the Alps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back