Meet the New Left, Which Embraces the Swastika as a Symbol of Wokeness.

Maybe back in the 80's. Not now in any way shape or form.
Incorrect, th gop dotes however have many former dems in it, it’s a big tent party that has many people that fled the dems party since the demafasict have taken over

Innocent people die in war. Gaza elected Hamas, multiple times. They must deal with the consequences of their bad decisions. Israel should obviously not target civilians, but civilian casualties are inevitable when terrorists act cowardly and hide behind them instead of fighting face to face. Here is an idea. If the non-terrorists sympathizing Palestinians want the war to be over, maybe they should root out Hamas themselves and kill them instead of giving them cover. We are told that they outnumber Hamas by a very large margin, so it should be relatively easy. Could it be that most of the Palestinians empathize with Hamas over Israel?
You want women and children to root out Hamas themselves? Cause those are the innocents I’ve been asking about….

Do you think showing sympathy for the innocents being killed makes somebody one with the terrorists?

You want women and children to root out Hamas themselves? Cause those are the innocents I’ve been asking about….

Do you think showing sympathy for the innocents being killed makes somebody one with the terrorists?

No what makes you one with the terrorist is your suoooet for Hamas

I don’t expect that, but I do assume that many women voted for and supported Hamas to stay in power. Regardless, targeting innocent people, meaning non-military, is certainly wrong and I oppose it. If the military(terrorists) are so evil and cowardly as to embed themselves in with civilians, there isn’t much that can be done except to place blame with the terrorists for their deaths.

No, I just think it makes them naive(child-like) to think a war can/should be stopped because innocents are being accidentally killed. Many innocent people died in WWII. Expressing empathy for them is fine, but expecting the Allies to stop bombing Germany, Italy and Japan because some innocent people were being killed would have been an untenable position.

I don’t know of anybody that wants war, but sometimes war Is necessary to root out evil. Thus is the case with Israel and Gaza.

Just like the republicans.

The left is using the media and government to persecute a political opponent and those that support him. They indoctrinate children from kindergarten to college with their political beliefs. They influence elections by working directly with the “free” press to suppress information they don’t want disseminated. The list goes on and on. You can twist yourself in knots all you want, but the bottom line is that the Democrats in THIS country at THIS time are doing exactly what dictators and authoritarian regimes have done throughout history around the world.

Own it.

Forum List

Back