Asians are not wealthier than whites

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
That's just a statistical artifact of the fact that there are many more whites, and fewer asians. So when you include millions of rednecks and trailer trash in the numbers, it seems like asians are wealthier.

Whites and jews hold all the money and power in America. Some of it trickles down to blacks and hispanics as well just based on numbers.

Asians are distinctly in last place. They are belittled, ignored, and always considered foreign.

That's just a statistical artifact of the fact that there are many more whites, and fewer asians. So when you include millions of rednecks and trailer trash in the numbers, it seems like asians are wealthier.

Whites and jews hold all the money and power in America. Some of it trickles down to blacks and hispanics as well just based on numbers.

Asians are distinctly in last place. They are belittled, ignored, and always considered foreign.
Why the fuck do you even care?

Worry about your own fortune and let others worry about theirs.

That may or may not be true, but one thing I know is true.
Asians are nicer people than whites.

“When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace” - Jimi Hendrix

“When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace” - Jimi Hendrix

How the heck do you figure “niceness” by race? That’s absurd.

Absurd is your consistent attempt try denying racism by pretending to be colorblind.

I've met nice people of all races, but it doesn't obscure the reality that whites have used Asians as a false example against other races to make claims. And some Asians like some blacks and others of color are sellouts who play into the game. But the truth here is hat Asians are not richer tan anyone. Asians encompass a lot of people. The Japanese may have wealth, but Indians are also considered Asian and do work a lot of high tech jobs, Still Asians are one of the most discriminated against groups by whites while at the same time whites trot them out as examples to make claims of preferential treatment of other non whites. In 2015 the most cases of racial discrimination in the workplace were filed by Asians and yet this is ignored by the racists here,

Human interaction. I'm a musician and I travel a lot. I meet lots of people and in my experience Asians tend to be nicer people than the white people I've met.

Human interaction. I'm a musician and I travel a lot. I meet lots of people and in my experience Asians tend to be nicer people than the white people I've met.

Where do black people fall on you're niceness scale?

Illogical

Illogical
An opinion based on real life experiences is illogical?

Illogical

Yes

Illogical

Yes
What do you base your opinions on?

Illogical

Yes

Reason

Illogical

Yes

Reason
Tell me more.
Give me your opinion on any subject, then tell me how you arrived at this opinion.

..Asians graduate at higher levels in the US
..I see quite a few around the college areas.....and some at the stores etc--and I've rarely seen an Asian woman that is fat or ugly...they are so beautiful [ so you see I'm not racist!!! ]
..we had one on our over 30 soccer team....he was very smart....not a big mouth ...etc
..Japan is a tiny island with not many resources but it is great economically
..I've always admired the Asians [ in general ] for their beauty/ discipline/''humbleness/intellectualism/etc
[ so you see, I'm not a racist!! ]..I rate some of them ''superior'' to Americans/whites
...the Chinese and the Japanese showed tremendous discipline/willpower/physical stamina in WW2 and Korean wars...they would hump [ USMC term for march-hike ] without much food.....
in Korea temps got down to MINUS 30....the Chinese were not well equipped with clothing or food...they did not have anywhere near the amount of motor transport.....and they traveled far on foot over very tough terrain to kick a$$ out of all UN units --except the USMC

Last edited:
Illogical

Yes

Reason
Tell me more.
Give me your opinion on any subject, then tell me how you arrived at this opinion.

Ok, how about I don’t know every person in the world, or anywhere near a large enough percentage of 7-something billion to make absurd generalizations about who is “nicer” according to race.

Non white-white supremacists like dfens and abu afak are a joke.

When I read abu afak and dfens I picture this

DNPwsViXUAA-fvN.jpg

I call people like dfens and abu afak white supremacy collaborators (same as the Jewish collaborators in Nazi Germany)

The thing about collaborators is that they still end up with the same fate as the rest of their group.

Nazi Chic is all the rage over there.

DS5xTgyVAAEfeZ0.jpg

DS5xXAUVQAAbgR-.jpg

They beta wake up, white supremacy has no room for anything with melanin unless you're serving saying "Yessuh"

I can remember last year when that Asian doctor David Dao was kicked off United Airlines

The very next day Asian were all over twitter "Racism is wrong. Martin Luther King said ....."

Where's those Asians that marched for Peter liang huh, where they at huh ?

Fk outta here.

Also just broke about a bunch of white girls breaking an Asian women's arm

But you still see Asians at the Alt-Right and white supremacists rallies

DNQBt-yU8AA1zm9.jpg

And look at the list of white supremacists who are screwing and marrying there women

Last edited:

Non white white supremacists like dfens and abu afak kill me

When I read abu afak and dfens I picture this

They beta wake up, white supremacy has no room for anything with melanin unless you're serving saying "Yessuh"

White Supremacy doesn't run America, wake up because Jewish Supremacy does run America.

New Topics

Forum List

Back