Los Angeles is a disaster and so is its airport. We need to learn from Singapore.

I urge my fellow Americans to go visit Singapore, even go a place like Cambodia and Thailand, and you will not have the filth and degradation, the rampant crime, and trash that we have in the USA. The problem is squarely because of the politicians that’s why we have flash mob looting for example.

And this is a critical point that not even the left-wing trolls on the US message board can counter. They might even try and claim the crimes at an all-time low in the USA. But they cannot say a darn thing about why we have flash mob looting in the USA at shopping centers, but it doesn’t exist in Singapore for example. It doesn’t exist in Cambodia.

I haven’t been to LA in over 15 years. I just got there tonight. And wow what a disaster. First off getting into the airport they screwed up the luggage. I was all calm and chill but the point is it took over an hour to get my bag. There’s a massive line for immigration and American citizens. Compare that to SingaporeAir as soon as I arrive to the Singapore airport from Cambodia there is a robotic system where you put your passport into some device and you just go right through it. There’s no wait at all I was in and out of the Singapore airport and probably 10 minutes. And it is the most glorious beautiful airport in the world.

Yes we all know far left-wing trolls have not even read this far. They are responsible for the problems in America along with our horrendous politicians, media, and celebrities. They’re watching cartoons all day and smoking drugs shooting up drugs. They’re also the most low information people in the country.

The problem is not diversity, because for example in Singapore which has the third highest GDP in the world per citizen…. we also see a very diverse population. There are tons of Buddhists, Muslims, Christians. People speak Chinese and English in Singapore. There have been Muslim presidents. Crime is unheard of in Singapore. It is the single cleanest city I have ever been to.

View attachment 938367

View attachment 938368

View attachment 938369

View attachment 938370

Some pictures I took when I was in Singapore.^

View attachment 938371

The picture above is from the following article from yahoo detailing the greatest airport in the world Singapore international airport

According to you, using tax payer dollars to build infrastructure is commie activity.

The reason why we have thugs and gangbangers in the USA is because the government allows it to happen. It makes no sense that is allowed to happen.

Gangs were formed to support politicians in the first place, followed by organized crime. Companies hired private armies, and even newspapers hired them in their circulation wars. They have a long history as political and corporate rent-a-mobs; they still do provide those services. Getting rid of them is easy, it's just that the political parties and big business don't want to get rid of them, especially Democrats.

I urge my fellow Americans to go visit Singapore, even go a place like Cambodia and Thailand, and you will not have the filth and degradation, the rampant crime, and trash that we have in the USA. The problem is squarely because of the politicians that’s why we have flash mob looting for example.

And this is a critical point that not even the left-wing trolls on the US message board can counter. They might even try and claim the crimes at an all-time low in the USA. But they cannot say a darn thing about why we have flash mob looting in the USA at shopping centers, but it doesn’t exist in Singapore for example. It doesn’t exist in Cambodia.

I haven’t been to LA in over 15 years. I just got there tonight. And wow what a disaster. First off getting into the airport they screwed up the luggage. I was all calm and chill but the point is it took over an hour to get my bag. There’s a massive line for immigration and American citizens. Compare that to SingaporeAir as soon as I arrive to the Singapore airport from Cambodia there is a robotic system where you put your passport into some device and you just go right through it. There’s no wait at all I was in and out of the Singapore airport and probably 10 minutes. And it is the most glorious beautiful airport in the world.

Yes we all know far left-wing trolls have not even read this far. They are responsible for the problems in America along with our horrendous politicians, media, and celebrities. They’re watching cartoons all day and smoking drugs shooting up drugs. They’re also the most low information people in the country.

The problem is not diversity, because for example in Singapore which has the third highest GDP in the world per citizen…. we also see a very diverse population. There are tons of Buddhists, Muslims, Christians. People speak Chinese and English in Singapore. There have been Muslim presidents. Crime is unheard of in Singapore. It is the single cleanest city I have ever been to.

View attachment 938367

View attachment 938368

View attachment 938369

View attachment 938370

View attachment 938371

The picture above is from the following article from yahoo detailing the greatest airport in the world Singapore international airport

Singapore's commitment to human rights like freedom of assembly isn't something I would like to live under:

World Report 2023: Rights Trends in Singapore

"The Singapore government uses draconian criminal laws and civil defamation suits to harass and prosecute critical voices, including activists, bloggers, and journalists. There is little freedom of assembly.

"In 2022, after a two-year halt, Singapore resumed executions of death row prisoners, despite widespread international condemnation.

"On November 29, Singapore’s parliament voted to repeal the colonial-era law criminalizing sexual relations between men.

"However, there are still no legal protections against discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity."

The 1/6 insurrection attempt was from the right.
That is a comment that are part of many that causes what Singapore has to be deemed a nation of anarchy compared to what we are going to get. We will get the opposite of what we have now. Of what we gave up for extremism shoved as freedom.

Let's tell it as it is. (In a civil manner, of course.)

You justly celebrate the orderliness and cleanliness of "Disneyland with the death penalty" (as one wag once described Singapore).

And you ascribe this to the "diversity" of people.

Believe you me, if Singapore had one certain group (fortunately, it doesn't), the picture would NOT be so rosy!!!

View attachment 938367

View attachment 938368

View attachment 938369

View attachment 938370

View attachment 938371

Expat Syndrome ^^^

View attachment 938367

View attachment 938368

View attachment 938369

View attachment 938370

View attachment 938371

First time on an airplane?

OP is 100% correct. Singapore is amazing. I’ve been to Raffles plaza, Sentosa Island, ate in food courts all around Little India, Little China, rode the Light rail all around the island. Every weekend plane loads of beautiful young asian women pour in from all over to roam the city shopping, eating at the food courts before back home on SUN night. No worries for rape or theft. They can almost leave purses on the chair to go get noodles. English is spoken well mostly anywhere I went by most?

drawbacks: Hot! Get very sweaty walking around. Sun always obscured by a fine humidity mist? Drive on wrong side of road. Costly! Not many have cars. Some stink in subway from macho Indians almost like on purpose to put out female trolling scent? Yes, girls agree that may be the case.

I’ve been to Singapore. It’s amazing what they’ve done there. I’d put Shanghai and Dubai in the same category - super impressive cities that rose out of nothing in a few generations.

But it is an autocratic city-state and nowhere comparable to a large country like the US.

Also, Singapore as we know it today owes its existence in part to being a place where the Chinese leadership laundered their stolen money out of the country. So while it is true that crime is very low, it came to be because of crime.

Singapore's commitment to human rights like freedom of assembly isn't something I would like to live under:

World Report 2023: Rights Trends in Singapore

"The Singapore government uses draconian criminal laws and civil defamation suits to harass and prosecute critical voices, including activists, bloggers, and journalists. There is little freedom of assembly.

"In 2022, after a two-year halt, Singapore resumed executions of death row prisoners, despite widespread international condemnation.

"On November 29, Singapore’s parliament voted to repeal the colonial-era law criminalizing sexual relations between men.

"However, there are still no legal protections against discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity."
The US government, major companies and universities all practice systemic racism against white men ….. but not in Singapore. It is one of the finest countries in the world, and it has had folks from all backgrounds of life in the most powerful positions In the country.

If you haven’t been or talk to folks who live there, there your not aware of it’s greatness. A lot of Singaporeans I talk with are offended by drug dealers entire community, so they believe that they should be dealt with harshly. Also, we already have a death penalty of the USA so that makes your point moot. But again your point along with what effectively what every left-winger says does not address the core points being made in the original post. Ive even seen other lefties denigrate countries like Thailand that they’ve never been to or that they don’t know anything about.

You do the same thing with countries like Singapore. They’ve never been to these countries, they don’t know people from these countries, and so much for their diversity here they are denigrating a great country and culture like that we see from Singapore.

Do some Singaporean people criticize their government, yes they do. But they do not criticize it to the level that you are. All of them are very happy with the safety in their society, the cleanliness of their country. There’s no garbage in the streets.

Another issue. There are also other authoritarian countries of the world who have really poor living standards. That is not the case of Singapore. Your post does not address the extraordinary, economic success of the Singapore people, their polite society, and the fact that it is pretty much the safest country in the world.

Also your post or that of Candy corn did not address the crime problems, ugly airports, or poor infrastructure of the big cities in the USA.

Last edited:
Other nations require and reward discipline and responsibility. USA switched over to feelings and “fairness”.
Exactly. And Singapore does have issues. But altogether it is fair to say that a lot of things that they are doing makes them better than the USA. I know, for a fact that diversity is not the problem, because of the fact that Singapore has one of the most multi racial countries in the world, and they are the safest and cleanest country in the world.

If Singaporean people have the type of leadership we do in the USA there would be more crime and dirty roads, more pollution in Singapore.

And so that’s the problem. It’s quite obvious I think. The USA was a much greater country in the past. Even 10 years ago even five years ago we were better. This is what I often hear from Expats and folks from America, who are living abroad. They all say how the USA has changed for the worse in a relatively short period of time.

I don’t understand how the wealthiest country in the world the USA can’t have a Los Angeles airport that is a top 10 airport of the world. After all many people from the east will stop at the Lax airport as their first stop or ultimate destination. So it doesn’t make any sense that airport is a dump and it is very poorly managed.

Last edited:
Let's tell it as it is. (In a civil manner, of course.)

You justly celebrate the orderliness and cleanliness of "Disneyland with the death penalty" (as one wag once described Singapore).

And you ascribe this to the "diversity" of people.

Believe you me, if Singapore had one certain group (fortunately, it doesn't), the picture would NOT be so rosy!!!
always enjoy your posts. To be fair there’s quite a few folks from Africa living in Thailand and Cambodia and they are very respectful people. They have traditional African Christian values. They are much different from radical left BLM supporters which I believe our a tiny percentage of the entire USA.

In my opinion, the problem is when we have poor leadership combined with being soft on crime as we are in the USA that will lead to more things like dirty cities, crime surges, flash mob looting , and impolite people.

View attachment 938367

View attachment 938368

View attachment 938369

View attachment 938370

View attachment 938371

They don’t have blacks and browns !!!

USA is getting up to 4th world level soon !!
We live in a god awful country that I am completely ashamed of due to the left

Forum List

Back