Zone1 A Thing of the Past?

Nobody is claiming racism doesn't exist. I've experienced racism and bigotry in my life and these things will probably always exist to a degree as it's an ugly part of human nature. However, in 21st century America nobody is being held back by their race. That's bullshit propaganda from far left extremists, race hustlers, and the professional victim crowd who would rather blame everyone else for their failures as opposed to taking responsibility for and learning from them.
Amen!

I‘ve said the same thing, and blacktivists like IM2 have screamed racist at me, and referred to me in the third person as racist, etc., etc. for simply pointing out Blacks today are responsible for their own outcomes.

It is quite simple to move from poverty, and in doing so lower the rates of crime that is correlated to it:

1) Finish high school
2) No out-of-wedlock babies
3) Pell Grant to get free vocational training

I'll take my bread without the butter.
You will have to EARN your bread. There’s nothing holding you or other blacks back from that. Just be responsible, make wise choices, and stop blaming whites.

Amen!

I‘ve said the same thing, and blacktivists like IM2 have screamed racist at me, and referred to me in the third person as racist, etc., etc. for simply pointing out Blacks today are responsible for their own outcomes.

It is quite simple to move from poverty, and in doing so lower the rates of crime that is correlated to it:

1) Finish high school
2) No out-of-wedlock babies
3) Pell Grant to get free vocational training
Maybe you both need to shut up because that is not the solution. Blacks need to get the same 8 handouts whites got.

I was pleased with Obama's election, and then the racists ripped off the stinking scab on their butts, and have been raging for 16 years ever since.

Listen, people, we are never going back to the 1950s. You will die of old age, dementia, and syphilis first.

And the great majority of your kids, their kids, and those kids will not accept it eitther.

This election will break your heart, and, hopefully, your souls.

Maybe you both need to shut up because that is not the solution. Blacks need to get the same 8 handouts whites got.
Maybe YOU need to shut up. My family got NOTHING they didn’t work for, and we started here two generations ago with impoverished, uneducated Jewish immigrants fleeing violent antisemitism.

They didn’t even take Relief during the 1930s….instead, they took pride in taking care of themselves, even if it meant living in a fourth-floor, cold-water tenement flat.

Poor Blacks today, living in subsidized air-conditioned apartments with flat-screen TVs and iPhones, have a much better standard of living than my family, and that of millions of poor people generations ago.

Quit your bitching and be grateful that America provides poor blacks food stamps, TANF, subsidized apartments and free medical care - along with Pell Grants for advanced education, AND favoritism for college admissions.

With all that help, there is NO reason for any black not to be able to move from poverty to the lower-middle class, at the minimum.

What I have seen here is but a fraction, a very minute one, of the racism in America. More significant than this being allowed online is a reality most Americans want to sweep under the rug and deny. The people posting here are not imaginary beings; they are real. The conversations here show that racism exists today just like it did in the past. These forums prove that some in the white community hold the same age-old racist attitudes and beliefs as yesteryear. Just because racism is not painted on signs or overtly carried out does not mean it is gone. This means everything that goes with racism exists. Despite the overt racism posted by many members here, not one time have any of the whites believed the comments were racist or they were. Even worse, after reading these opinions and looking at more and more acts of old-time overt racism in our culture today, some whites claim the term racism is overused. If you think that is true read these comments from people in this forum.:

“This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-----s and the s----s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.”

“Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.”

“Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!”

“Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'”

“Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.”
“MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.”

“Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.”

“Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.”

Next Time Someone Asks You To Prove Racism Exists, Give Them This​

The burden of proof is on those who claim this historical reality has been interrupted. The fact that racism exists in the United States is uncontroversial from a historical viewpoint.

Your posts demonstrate that racism is still alive and well. Get your own shit together before posting even one more of your asinine bullshit posts, hypocrite.

Forum List

Back