Los Angeles is a disaster and so is its airport. We need to learn from Singapore.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I urge my fellow Americans to go visit Singapore, even go a place like Cambodia and Thailand, and you will not have the filth and degradation, the rampant crime, and trash that we have in the USA. The problem is squarely because of the politicians that’s why we have flash mob looting for example.

And this is a critical point that not even the left-wing trolls on the US message board can counter. They might even try and claim the crimes at an all-time low in the USA. But they cannot say a darn thing about why we have flash mob looting in the USA at shopping centers, but it doesn’t exist in Singapore for example. It doesn’t exist in Cambodia.

I haven’t been to LA in over 15 years. I just got there tonight. And wow what a disaster. First off getting into the airport they screwed up the luggage. I was all calm and chill but the point is it took over an hour to get my bag. There’s a massive line for immigration and American citizens. Compare that to SingaporeAir as soon as I arrive to the Singapore airport from Cambodia there is a robotic system where you put your passport into some device and you just go right through it. There’s no wait at all I was in and out of the Singapore airport and probably 10 minutes. And it is the most glorious beautiful airport in the world.

Yes we all know far left-wing trolls have not even read this far. They are responsible for the problems in America along with our horrendous politicians, media, and celebrities. They’re watching cartoons all day and smoking drugs shooting up drugs. They’re also the most low information people in the country.

The problem is not diversity, because for example in Singapore which has the third highest GDP in the world per citizen…. we also see a very diverse population. There are tons of Buddhists, Muslims, Christians. People speak Chinese and English in Singapore. There have been Muslim presidents. Crime is unheard of in Singapore. It is the single cleanest city I have ever been to.

IMG_2643.jpeg

IMG_2639.jpeg

IMG_2638.jpeg

IMG_2633.jpeg

Some pictures I took when I was in Singapore.^

1714198857105.jpeg

The picture above is from the following article from yahoo detailing the greatest airport in the world Singapore international airport

Last edited:
Why don’t we have that glory and beauty in America like they do in Singapore. After all we are the so-called richest country in the world.!!!!

This is an abomination. It’s an insult. And it really should get Americans to notice things. To notice how horrible America is today. When people come to Los Angeles, which is one of the main attractions of the USA it’s one of the first destinations international travelers come to for example, if they’re coming from the east, they’re going to land in LA most like.

For all the money that has why is their airport a dump? What in the world is going on how the governor of California allow this to happen they give billions of dollars to football stadiums and the LAX airport is a trash piece of dump

I was in Los Angeles about 17 years ago. It’s been so long since I’ve been there I expected the airport to be one of the best in the world. After all, it’s Los Angeles, one of the premier destinations in the USA or so we would think. It’s truly an embarrassment. It is embarrassing. What America has become today. The problem squarely lays on the politicians and organizations like BLM, rich celebrities, and Hollywood. We could never blame diversity. And here’s why it’s very simple. All you have to do is look at Singapore, one of the most diverse population in the world yet it is one of the richest, and possibly the safest country in the world. It’s the cleanest country in the world.

Singapore is a great place. Hope it survives when the leading families decline or die off. They have the right blend of talent, management, and leadership savvy. Very unique, and maybe not sustainable.

Numerous people I talk to in LA, a black guy and an Asian guy living in Singapore. They both told me how much Los Angeles has changed for the worst recently. Especially the guy who has been living in Singapore for the past two years. He’s an American born in Los Angeles. Every time he comes back to LA there is a problem at the airport and he has to wait a bunch of time everything gets delayed. Contrast that with the Singapore international airport its the best airport in the world for having no delays, being very clean, and one of the most beautiful airports in the world ….there are so many things to do there wide open spaces. Beautiful architecture, something to be proud of.

I mean, that’s really the point of an international airport you are showing the world with your your country is all about. And the politicians in the USA are embarrassment. They don’t care about us. They do not care about the American citizen. They did all that money that they give away to foreign countries for their wars would be used to build up beautiful airport in our country.

We're here to be plundered, raped, and hollowed out; our 'leadership' could care less, and neither can the burb brats and assorted foreign vermin.
I understand I get it completely. And what more of a finer example than how our cities look, and how our airports look. All I ask folks to do is simply compare Singapore to New York City, or Los Angeles. And just look at the cleanliness, the nice people and the Fact that there is effectively no crime in Singapore.

And Singapore is one of the most diverse countries of the world. They have folks of so many different nationalities. So this is why the problem in America does not stem from diversity. No, it’s because of leadership for both Republicans and Democrats they’re giving away all our money to foreign countries for their wars. And clearly they’re also just squandering money on things that don’t matter.

Singapore doesn't put up with the stuff that goes on in LA.

"Laws in Singapore permit the death penalty for people convicted of trafficking more than 15 grams of heroin, 30 grams of cocaine, 250 grams of meth, or 500 grams of cannabis. As of August 9, 2023, there are 50 people currently on death row in Singapore, only three of whom were convicted of murder. The remaining prisoners were convicted of non-violent drug offenses"

Singapore Announces Plans to Execute More Death-Sentenced Prisoners Convicted of Non-Violent Drug Offenses

"Laws in Singapore permit the death penalty for people convicted of trafficking more than 15 grams of heroin, 30 grams of cocaine, 250 grams of meth, or 500 grams of cannabis. As of August 9, 2023, there are 50 people currently on death row in Singapore, only three of whom were convicted of murder. The remaining prisoners were convicted of non-violent drug offenses"

Singapore Announces Plans to Execute More Death-Sentenced Prisoners Convicted of Non-Violent Drug Offenses
Caning?

Yes I do disagree with the death penalty and I believe in forgiveness as a Christian. But I can’t help but notice the blatant difference in how Singapore treats its criminals compared to the USA. If one is dealing a handful of heroin in Singapore, they can get life in prison or the death penalty.

And Singapore has a very diverse population. So the problem in the USA is due to politicians Not being tough on crime, and catering to blm. Also money management is done properly by Singaporean gov officials but not by American government officials.

I urge my fellow Americans to go visit Singapore, even go a place like Cambodia and Thailand, and you will not have the filth and degradation, the rampant crime, and trash that we have in the USA. The problem is squarely because of the politicians that’s why we have flash mob looting for example.

And this is a critical point that not even the left-wing trolls on the US message board can counter. They might even try and claim the crimes at an all-time low in the USA. But they cannot say a darn thing about why we have flash mob looting in the USA at shopping centers, but it doesn’t exist in Singapore for example. It doesn’t exist in Cambodia.

I haven’t been to LA in over 15 years. I just got there tonight. And wow what a disaster. First off getting into the airport they screwed up the luggage. I was all calm and chill but the point is it took over an hour to get my bag. There’s a massive line for immigration and American citizens. Compare that to SingaporeAir as soon as I arrive to the Singapore airport from Cambodia there is a robotic system where you put your passport into some device and you just go right through it. There’s no wait at all I was in and out of the Singapore airport and probably 10 minutes. And it is the most glorious beautiful airport in the world.

Yes we all know far left-wing trolls have not even read this far. They are responsible for the problems in America along with our horrendous politicians, media, and celebrities. They’re watching cartoons all day and smoking drugs shooting up drugs. They’re also the most low information people in the country.

The problem is not diversity, because for example in Singapore which has the third highest GDP in the world per citizen…. we also see a very diverse population. There are tons of Buddhists, Muslims, Christians. People speak Chinese and English in Singapore. There have been Muslim presidents. Crime is unheard of in Singapore. It is the single cleanest city I have ever been to.

View attachment 938367

View attachment 938368

View attachment 938369

View attachment 938370

Some pictures I took when I was in Singapore.^

View attachment 938371

The picture above is from the following article from yahoo detailing the greatest airport in the world Singapore international airport

So much for that legend.

Singapore grab drivers are making $450 a day. Hands-down it is a better country than the USA is today.

There is nowhere in Singapore that is dangerous. But for the USA there’s tons of areas that are dangerous.

There’s also a general nasty demeanor from a portion of Americans mostly on the left. That wouldn’t happen if we had a better government that took care of business, and punished people when they do wrong.

Wokeness and cancel culture contribute to the thug/hood mentality.

Singapore grab drivers are making $450 a day. Hands-down it is a better country than the USA is today.

There is nowhere in Singapore that is dangerous. But for the USA there’s tons of areas that are dangerous.

There’s also a general nasty demeanor from a portion of Americans mostly on the left. That wouldn’t happen if we had a better government that took care of business, and punished people when they do wrong.

The 1/6 insurrection attempt was from the right.

Anti patriotism, Being a thug, hood mentality, dressing like a gang member , shooting people, robbing people, acting obnoxious in public….is rampant in the USA. But this type of behavior doesn’t exist in Singapore.

Yes I had a culture shock. And I’m so happy that I had a chance to visit Singapore of which a lot of Americans will never do. I urge Americans to go and visit Singapore. My fellow Americans this is what we can be like.

There’s no reason for not to happen. The USA is the wealthiest country in the world. Look at how clean and glorious the road is.

IMG_2630.jpeg

IMG_2633.jpeg

Left-wing Democrats and even some Republicans don’t care about American people. If they did, they’ll be spending our tax per dollars on building up new infrastructure, new airports, shopping, malls, clean roads. Punishing people for acting like animals and thugs.

The reason why we have thugs and gangbangers in the USA is because the government allows it to happen. It makes no sense that is allowed to happen. Why people are allowed to go on media networks and denigrate American history or suggest that white folks are privileged , that looting is a form of reperations those are dangerous thing to say.

So much for that legend.

Trolling ^ Why do you act like a miserable pile of trash insulting people who have never said anything mean to you. You’ve done this to me so many times . You prove nothing with what you say above. Every country, including Singapore has some poverty. You’re not looking at the big picture you’re trolling.

You selectively respond to peoples points. Because you don’t have the substance.

So much for that legend.

Don’t mess with Singapore’s No.1 airport status - Changi is a source of pride for a nation obsessed with rankings​

One can be sure that Singapore will pull out all the stops - Rain Vortex, digital indoor waterfall, art installations - to wrest the crown back​

That ugly feminist blm attitude leads to filth and crime in the USA ….please be nice you have launched probably 100 or 200 personal attacks against me and I said nothing mean to you. Now when I finally respond to you …you continue to troll. I hope you can have a better life and a better day.

None of your one or two line posts or trolling countered the points other posters have made about how Singapore is doing the tremendous job.

It really much is the case that you were attitude is one of smirking and smiling, and not actually being here for substance. While Americans are suffering in this country, you’re basically smirking and smiling about it and making trolling comments ie attacking trump supporters and saying nothing about the core points raised itt.

Please visit Singapore.

Last edited:
Trolling ^ Why do you act like a miserable pile of trash insulting people who have never said anything mean to you.
You were insulted by my pointing out that there are slums in Singapore? Perhaps you shouldn't take your job as a russian troll so seriously.
You’ve done this to me so many times .
Well, you're an easy target because you're constantly mis-representing the truth.

Don’t mess with Singapore’s No.1 airport status - Changi is a source of pride for a nation obsessed with rankings​

One can be sure that Singapore will pull out all the stops - Rain Vortex, digital indoor waterfall, art installations - to wrest the crown back​

That ugly feminist blm attitude leads to filth and crime in the USA ….please be nice you have launched probably 100 or 200 personal attacks against me and I said nothing mean to you. Now when I finally respond to you …you continue to troll. I hope you can have a better life and a better day.

None of your one or two line posts or trolling countered the points other posters have made about how Singapore is doing the tremendous job.

It really much is the case that you were attitude is one of smirking and smiling, and not actually being here for substance. While Americans are suffering in this country, you’re basically smirking and smiling about it and making trolling comments ie attacking trump supporters and saying nothing about the core points raised itt.

Please visit Singapore.
I pointed out that the right wing is hyper violent because they are.
I pointed out that Singpore has slums because they do.

You seem to be taking this personally.

Singapore couldn't carry our jock strap on their best day.

Please visit Singapore.
Singapore is the 18th busiest airport in the world. It is not #1 except, maybe, in international flights since there are so few places to land over there and there is no other airport of note in the "country" of Singapore. Los Angeles sees 25M more passengers than the airport in Singapore and competes with other world class airports not only in the same country but the same state.

Singapore is a bus station compared to LA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back