Zone1 Greetings from Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russians Aren't Doormats. Mexico Is America's Ukraine.
Most of Mexicans are not WASPs. And most of Ukrainians are Slavic Russian-speaking Orthodox Christians (at least formally).
So, Canada is American Ukraine, or, given that for the significant part of its history, Small Russia was in the same state with Great Russia, and never was actually separated from us, Ukraine is more Russian Texas or California.

Why are you Russians so afraid of giving a straight answer on a straight question? Let's try again - are the Ukrainians and Russians two separate nations?
It mostly depends on your definition of the term "nation". In very narrow, political meaning - may be. In any other, wider, meaning - no. The difference without difference is not a difference. As well as Texans and Californians are Americans and Canada is America in any sense but very narrow political. While Canadian Government is not trying to discriminate English speakers and/or join Shanghai Pact - it can be independent. If they try to do so - there will be a war. And Canada-American war, as well as the war between Russia and Ukraine will be, in any practical meaning, a civil war. It's not like to send your Army into a really foreign land.

I told you I didn't hear a Ukrainian word in Kiev in 1985 and everyone there was as Russian to me as the next guy in the rest of the USSR, it's been 30 plus years now for you to raise a generation of retards who think Bandera is their "Batko", so yeah, we're not brothers anymore.
Actually, even most of Ukrainian young adults do not truly believe in Bandera. Most of them believe in American and European money.

Yep, aggressor’s victimhood themes are similar to those of Nazi Germany.
What can be more natural than the self-defense reaction?
We eat when we are hungry, we drink when we are thirsty, we attack when we are attacked. I mean all of us - Russians, Germans, Americans whoever else.

Sorry those numbers are nonsense.
Not only those.
Death toll since the start of the full scale war is much much higher and is well into hundreds of thousands.
In the case of the full scale war the deaths tolls would be much higher - like, say, hundreds of millions or even first billions.
Right now it is a merely special operation (but on the verge of a "local war" level). It will be a "regional war" when few other European countries join the party, and it will be a "large scale war" with the whole NATO.

How many died in Donbas in three years before Russian invasion? 20 a year? This is what think was worth starting a full scale war over? You are out of your mind.
It's not about exact numbers. It's about the ideology. If your government say, that it's ok to discriminate and kill the Russians, then, of course, I'll see your government (or any other specific groups) as a threat. If you wanna kill me - it's pretty natural that I prefer to kill you first.

Anyway mods were clear - this thread is only for hi’s

So hello citizen of Russia, welcome to a society that thinks you are a modern day brainwashed fascist.
Hello, my dear idealistic brother. And you are really idealistic (or simply brainwashed) if you prefer to believe in some artificial social constructions rather then in the old fashioned collective self-defense. Now they say that it's ok to kill Russians (or steal their property) in Ukraine. Tomorrow they will say that it's ok to kill ethnic Russians in America.
I belive that the reliable peace may be based only on the conception of equal rights and undivided safety.

Actually, even most of Ukrainian young adults do not truly believe in Bandera. Most of them believe in American and European money.

No longer among the people who are important .
Those in power know the banks are in awful trouble and the one thing nations like the US and the larger EU countries lack are liquid asssets.

Expect one huge bank and several smaller ones to go under within a month .
House funding rates are up in the UK already and others will quickly follow .
Looks almost impossible to avoid Stagflation .

In the case of the full scale war the deaths tolls would be much higher

1. Go look up definition of the word war.

2. Then go look up the definition of "SVO" in RF (it doesn't exist)

3. Look at RF criminal code that makes planning and conducting agressive wars a crime:

Chapter 34. Crimes Against the Peace and Security Mankind

Article 353. Planning, Preparing, Unleashing, or Waging on Aggressive War
1. Planning, preparing, or unleashing an aggressive war Shall be punishable by deprivation of liberty for a term of seven to fifteen years.
2. Waging an aggressive war,Shall be punishable by deprivation of liberty for a term of 10 to 20 years.

4. Understand why Putin propaganda insists on not calling it war.

5. Understand you sound insane to people outside of RF when you deny there is a war going on. It's like denying that sky is up and rain is wet.

Last edited:
Not sure if this OP is for real or not or a sock or not but welcome if you're not a sock.

Show me any one of your conversations that made your opponent change his views and come over to your side? You can only expect that Anton or some other shit thrower may crawl from out of his Bandera hideout and throw some crap on the fan while the sane section of the forum keeps laughing at you and all wishing you go to hell and burn there forever. But it's kind of an entertainment and people come here and rip each other or at least think that they do a new one regularly anyway. What can you do?

There we go, you just proved it's a shit conversation.

Bye.

Hello, I'm Mike, and I'm not banned in Google.

1. Go look up definition of the word war.
There is no such term in the Russian military doctrine.
There are terms:
------------

e) armed conflict – an armed conflict of limited scale between States (international armed conflict) or opposing parties within the territory of one State (internal armed conflict);
f) local war – a war between two or more States pursuing limited military and political goals, in which military operations are conducted within the borders of the opposing States and which it mainly affects the interests of only these States (territorial, economic, political and others);
g) regional war – a war involving two or more States of the same region, waged by national or coalition armed forces using both conventional and nuclear weapons in the territory of the region with adjacent waters and in the airspace (outer space) above it, during which the parties will pursue important military and political objectives. goals;
h) a large–scale war is a war between coalitions of states or the largest states of the world community, in which the parties will pursue radical military and political goals. A large-scale war can result from an escalation of an armed conflict, a local or regional war involving a significant number of States from different regions of the world. It will require the mobilization of all available material resources and spiritual forces of the participating States;
---------

2. Then go look up the definition of "SVO" in RF (it doesn't exist)
Hi, Anton. I'm Mike, and I'm not banned in Google.
--------------
Special operations or spec ops are military activities conducted, according to NATO, by "specially designated, organized, selected, trained, and equipped forces using unconventional techniques and modes of employment."[1] Special operations may include reconnaissance, unconventional warfare, and counterterrorism, and are typically conducted by small groups of highly trained personnel, emphasizing sufficiency, stealth, speed, and tactical coordination, commonly known as special forces.
----------

3. Look at RF criminal code that makes planning and conducting agressive wars a crime:

Chapter 34. Crimes Against the Peace and Security Mankind

Article 353. Planning, Preparing, Unleashing, or Waging on Aggressive War
1. Planning, preparing, or unleashing an aggressive war Shall be punishable by deprivation of liberty for a term of seven to fifteen years.
2. Waging an aggressive war,Shall be punishable by deprivation of liberty for a term of 10 to 20 years.

War, or not war, it was not agressive. De jury, it was defense of allies - Donetsk and Lugansk People Republic, recognized by Russia.

4. Understand why Putin propaganda insists on not calling it war.
Mostly because real escalation to the level "local war" means further economical losses from, say, ending Russian gas transit through territory of Ukraine.

5. Understand you sound insane to people outside of RF when you deny there is a war going on. It's like denying that sky is up and rain is wet.
As a figure of speech I can use the term "war", it's ok. But when we use it - I prefer to make clear that the war (called by the Ukrainian government counter-terroristic operation) has started in 2014. Same way (as a figure of speech) we can say that the USA fought wars in Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Serbia, etc..

Hi, Anton. I'm Mike, and I'm not banned in Google.
--------------
Special operations or spec ops are military activities conducted, according to NATO, by "specially designated, organized, selected, trained, and equipped forces using unconventional techniques and modes of employment."[1] Special operations may include reconnaissance, unconventional warfare, and counterterrorism, and are typically conducted by small groups of highly trained personnel, emphasizing sufficiency, stealth, speed, and tactical coordination, commonly known as special forces.

200w.gif

Armies, Tanks, Planes, Artillery, Missiles, Machine guns.

What part of that Russian-Ukranian warfare sounds UNCONVENTIONAL to you?

It's a war. Duh.

War
/wôr/

a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.

Last edited:
200w.gif

Armies, Tanks, Planes, Artillery, Missiles, Machine guns.

What part of that Russian-Ukranian warfare sounds UNCONVENTIONAL to you?
Intelligence and regime-change goals. I mean, all those tanks and missiles, however impressive, are merely a visible part of the iceberg. And we both know, that real goals and the real battlefield is much wider than Ukraine only.

Intelligence and regime-change goals. I mean, all those tanks and missiles, however impressive, are merely a visible part of the iceberg. And we both know, that real goals and the real battlefield is much wider than Ukraine only.

It's conventional warfare by two standing armies, also known as...a war.

You don't sound well in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back