Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they do succeed or fail. If you could see things without your obsession of racism getting in the way you would realize that is just the truth.

The root cause of the problem blacks face is white racism. You being white and never facing it can't understand how I say that. Until you are and have you can't tell me anything different.
The root cause is the welfare LBJ started, supporting single women, the more kids the more money. It destroyed the Black family a more deadly blow than white racism by far. Kids without fathers join gangs.

Wrong. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. You are white, you really can' dispute this. You don't even know everything white racism includes. So you can't tell me anything different.

I am not telling you anything, you are to far gone. I am just sharing the reality of the situation for others.

I'm not the one that's gone. You are. You suffer from psychosis and the other psychotics here are just as unaware of their condition as you.

Liberal Whites are the ones with psychosis, they think people like you are their buddies, and that somehow destroying their own heritage is alright.

And where would that be?
Pick a spot. Not hard to find.

Why are 600 million Africans still without power? - CNN

Better hurry up, there are "signs of improvement!"

But there are signs of improvement: in Ethiopia, access to electricity has risen from 13 percent of the population to 27 percent.

Yeah.....Can you believe that THIS place in Nigeria is being built to run on batteries and horses. I must say I do like those new "huts" their constructing.

Yeah.....Can you believe that THIS place in Nigeria is being built to run on batteries and horses. I must say I do like those new "huts" their constructing.

Good one! :badgrin:

Maybe bgrouse can afford some space on the top floor of one of those huts.. :badgrin:

...operation being run by a Lebanese guy, not a shitskin, apparently.

Nigerians are part of all aspects of this project...from construction to engineering to architecture....to the people who will mostly live there. THAT BURNS YOU UP. You cannot accept that. Its in AFRICA. Where is something like that happening in the USA? Hell....Amazon had cities in a competition to get their second HQ and cities were selling their mamas to be the location which is NOTHING compared to this project and others taking place in different parts of Nigeria. I dont give a fck if a martian was leading the project....its happening in BLACK AFRICA....and not here.

All because Nigeria shits out kids on the white man’s dime....

So much for that “white privilege”.

Get it right klansman, the white man gets get's his dime from the resources of backs share with him..

The root cause of the problem blacks face is white racism. You being white and never facing it can't understand how I say that. Until you are and have you can't tell me anything different.
The root cause is the welfare LBJ started, supporting single women, the more kids the more money. It destroyed the Black family a more deadly blow than white racism by far. Kids without fathers join gangs.

Wrong. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. You are white, you really can' dispute this. You don't even know everything white racism includes. So you can't tell me anything different.

I am not telling you anything, you are to far gone. I am just sharing the reality of the situation for others.

I'm not the one that's gone. You are. You suffer from psychosis and the other psychotics here are just as unaware of their condition as you.

Liberal Whites are the ones with psychosis, they think people like you are their buddies, and that somehow destroying their own heritage is alright.

You are a prime example of psychosis.

Any White who fights for every single anti-White Black on this damn site is a retard, with mental issues, point blank.

Yes, all Blacks on this forum are anti-White.

You are a parasitic fifth column, eroding this country.

Any White who fights for every single anti-White Black on this damn site is a retard, with mental issues, point blank.

Yes, all Blacks on this forum are anti-White.

You are a parasitic fifth column, eroding this country.

If I was anti white I would have the right to be. That's why I say you have psychosis and you are a retard because you at unable to reconcile the truth of how things have happened and how hey continue. You're just a dwindling demographic trying to hang on.

So he can whine about it on the internet, of course! Can't do that in a shitskin country with no electricity.

And where would that be?

But there are signs of improvement: in Ethiopia, access to electricity has risen from 13 percent of the population to 27 percent.

And where would that be?

Maybe bgrouse can afford some space on the top floor of one of those huts.. :badgrin:

Nigerians are part of all aspects of this project...from construction to engineering to architecture....to the people who will mostly live there. THAT BURNS YOU UP. You cannot accept that. Its in AFRICA. Where is something like that happening in the USA? Hell....Amazon had cities in a competition to get their second HQ and cities were selling their mamas to be the location which is NOTHING compared to this project and others taking place in different parts of Nigeria. I dont give a fck if a martian was leading the project....its happening in BLACK AFRICA....and not here.

Good things started happening in Apefreaka after whites colonized it. And what happened once the whites left? Oh right, the shitskins figured out they couldn't do shit without non-blacks leading the way.

So he can whine about it on the internet, of course! Can't do that in a shitskin country with no electricity.

And where would that be?

And where would that be?

Doesn't look that way.

Really?

chagoury-headshot.jpg

Doesn't look like a sub-Saharan shitskin to me.
Eko Atlantic development is being carried out as a Public–private partnership, with private companies and investors providing the funding, whilst Lagos State Governmentis a strategic partner, with the support of the Federal Government. The Contractors are China Communications Construction Group, a company that works in the field of marine dredging and landfill operation. Consultants are Royal Haskoning (traffic and transport expertise) and ar+h Architects. South Energyx Nigeria Ltd. a subsidiary of the Chagoury group was specifically created to undertake the development. Testing of the sea defence system took place at the DHI Institute in Copenhagen, Denmark, where models were successfully tested for one-in-a-hundred-year ocean surges, and one-in-120-year, one-in-150-year and one-in-1,000-year storms.

Eko Atlantic - Wikipedia

Read: Lebanese guy funded it ($), Dutch and Danish provided the plans (brains), Chinese are the contractors (providing the skilled labor).

since when do we share a common heritage? See today you call me white but growing up I wasn’t as white because of my long Greek last night. Now that we have assimilated I’m basically a white dude but I don’t side with you kkk type just because now I’m in the club.

Now of course I want my neighborhood to stay white and Christian but ultimately, long term, who cares if we mix? My parents were both Greek and my brothers kids are 100% Greek. Who really cares if one day we mix with you white American mutts. Then we will no longer be 100% Greek mixing with your dirty mixed white blood

And where would that be?

Good things started happening in Apefreaka after whites colonized it. And what happened once the whites left? Oh right, the shitskins figured out they couldn't do shit without non-blacks leading the way.

And where would that be?

Doesn't look that way.

Really?

chagoury-headshot.jpg

Doesn't look like a sub-Saharan shitskin to me.
Eko Atlantic development is being carried out as a Public–private partnership, with private companies and investors providing the funding, whilst Lagos State Governmentis a strategic partner, with the support of the Federal Government. The Contractors are China Communications Construction Group, a company that works in the field of marine dredging and landfill operation. Consultants are Royal Haskoning (traffic and transport expertise) and ar+h Architects. South Energyx Nigeria Ltd. a subsidiary of the Chagoury group was specifically created to undertake the development. Testing of the sea defence system took place at the DHI Institute in Copenhagen, Denmark, where models were successfully tested for one-in-a-hundred-year ocean surges, and one-in-120-year, one-in-150-year and one-in-1,000-year storms.

Eko Atlantic - Wikipedia

Read: Lebanese guy funded it ($), Dutch and Danish provided the plans (brains), Chinese are the contractors (providing the skilled labor).

When Larry Nassar an obvious Middle-Easterner who looks a little less White than he did the heinous rape of 150 girls, give or take, they were kicking, and screaming "Evil Whitey"
now
when another obvious Middle-Easterner who looks a little more White did good things, then he's not White, he's a good "Non-White"

Too ridiculous for words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back