IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

USMB is full of these examples.

Now let's watch the show brothers.

th

Finding a dumb-ass white thug to speak for you does not help your point.

Racial issues at this point in time are no more than an increased use of a weaponized construct of the Democratic Party in order to maintain a specific voting bloc. Prior to Barack Obama's racial militancy race relations in this country had made enormous progress. Obama pushed it all back fifty years while simultaneously doing absolutely nothing for the black community.

The power of a pocketed media. What reason is there to talk about it again?

CNN and MSNBC fan the flames of racial hatred 24/7
That is why the Left Wingers love watching that Fake News.

Democrat governance has maintained ghetto life for the poor and minorities and filled them with fear since the 60's while the party members turn a blind eye to the racism and oppression.

If you're looking for the racist party in America, it's all about the Democratic Party, hell, they were founded around slavery and oppression of the Black race, not much has changed other than their methods of using them and killing them off.

Finding a dumb-ass white thug to speak for you does not help your point.

Racial issues at this point in time are no more than an increased use of a weaponized construct of the Democratic Party in order to maintain a specific voting bloc. Prior to Barack Obama's racial militancy race relations in this country had made enormous progress. Obama pushed it all back fifty years while simultaneously doing absolutely nothing for the black community.

The power of a pocketed media. What reason is there to talk about it again?

No only since Trump took office did the black move up the latter, yes he is like God is he not.

Democrat governance has maintained ghetto life for the poor and minorities and filled them with fear since the 60's while the party members turn a blind eye to the racism and oppression.

If you're looking for the racist party in America, it's all about the Democratic Party, hell, they were founded around slavery and oppression of the Black race, not much has changed other than their methods of using them and killing them off.

When the GOP gets their merit based immigration, you will become a bottom feeder.

Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

USMB is full of these examples.

Now let's watch the show brothers.
Doesn't matter what point that ass clown is trying to make... he's an idiot.

He doesn't speak for whites, he doesn't speak for blacks.

He's a jerk off that figured he'd make a youtube video that would get him views and followers.

When the GOP gets their merit based immigration, you will become a bottom feeder.

How so Penelope..? ... but it's nice you totally agree with my post, no problem with it at all it seems....:wink_2:

Is it ok for dumb white people to come here?? I mean if they are smart and wealthy you had best brown nose at your job, and even then its iffy.

How so Penelope..? ... but it's nice you totally agree with my post, no problem with it at all it seems....:wink_2:

See my post in immigration.

These morons never stop crying racist, ever. People are sick of hearing it!

ink blot.jpg

What a normal person sees when looking at ink spots

ink blot1.jpg

What a liberal sees.

Is it ok for dumb white people to come here?? I mean if they are smart and wealthy you had best brown nose at your job, and even then its iffy.
You do know... that BLACKS are among the DUMBEST people on earth... right?

If you don't, google it. They try and hide it, but it's there. Blacks are fucking stupid.

See my post in immigration.

Nope, give me the short version or draw a picture..

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

If you don't, google it. They try and hide it, but it's there. Blacks are fucking stupid.

Eh, there's plenty of smart and admirable Blacks but they're never Democrats, they are free from oppression except from Democrats for not submitting to their race baiting lies and fear mongering.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

Eh, there's plenty of smart and admirable Blacks but they're never Democrats, they are free from oppression except from Democrats for not submitting to their race baiting lies.
Yep, there's those few exceptions, but they're few and far between my brother, comparatively.

Eh, there's plenty of smart and admirable Blacks but they're never Democrats, they are free from oppression except from Democrats for not submitting to their race baiting lies and fear mongering.
Ain't no better man than Marine Corps Allen West. I would vote for him to be president any day of the week.

Ain't no better man than Marine Corps Allen West. I would vote for him to be president any day of the week.
If he was president, can you imagine the conflicting emotions the liberal idiots would have?

PeskyGregariousBluegill-max-1mb.gif

If he was president, can you imagine the conflicting emotions the liberal idiots would have?

PeskyGregariousBluegill-max-1mb.gif
A BLACK CONSERVATIVE MARINE CORPS OFFICER? OMFG... HEADS EXPLODING... BLOOD SHOOTING OUT OF EYE SOCKETS... SNOW FLAKES MELTING DOWN EVERYWHERE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back