There is systemic racism in the United States, against whites. Everyone knows it. Nobody says it. How come?

Really, then explain why Trump didn't get my vote in the primary. You're just like all the other commies, proving daily you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Explain how you see racism in front of your face and practice it then claim that systemic racism isn't real.

Translation: if I want to find racism under a rock, I can!
Wrng again. Explain how you see racism in front of your face and practice it then claim that systemic racism isn't real.

The sooner this BLM attitude ends the better everyone will be including the economy.

“ black slaves built the USA”.

“You don’t realize how lucky you are to be white.”

-So say the person who does not look into history.

Today there is open racism and discrimination against white Christian men at the job place, universities, in Hollywood and in sports organizations.

We should have a meritocracy. And soon we will everybody black-and-white is seeing how blm left-wing fanaticism is a net loss.

The Road to Perdition Is Patrician

Hereditary positioning in society destroys meritocracy. Others allowed at the top are workoholic bootlicking zombies. Sacrifice has no merit; those demanding it insult the talented.

A society based on birth instead of worth is in its death throes. Race treason is a cover for birth-class warfare. It started with the Kennedys, who would have been nobodies without their Daddy's Money.

Explain how you see racism in front of your face and practice it then claim that systemic racism isn't real.

Perhaps I don't have your imagination, I don't pretend to see things I don't see. What did you fail to understand about this post?
Not something I wake up worried about. Politicians and race baiters will say what ever keeps their bank accounts full. It has no bearing on my day to day life.

Perhaps I don't have your imagination, I don't pretend to see things I don't see. What did you fail to understand about this post?

I don't deny racism. You do and do so while you practice it.

The sooner this BLM attitude ends the better everyone will be including the economy. Everyone owned slaves in the past including blacks, Jews, whites, you name it.

“ black slaves built the USA”.

“You don’t realize how lucky you are to be white.”

-So say the person who does not look into history.

White and black slaves existed all throughout the world throughout history. That alone such a short sentence is the most critical point.

Today there is open racism and discrimination against white Christian men at the job place, universities, in Hollywood and in sports organizations.

We should have a meritocracy. And soon we will everybody black-and-white is seeing how blm left-wing fanaticism is a net loss.

Why do whites put up with it? Whites generally don't complain. Sure, they got liberal scummy whites that complain about almost anything except white racism. But conservative whites just suck it up and do the best they can. I mean, call me a paddy, a cracker, a mayosapian or whitey. I don't care at all. Means nothing to me. It just tells me the person is a racist.

commies no return.jpg

Child, stop trying to attribute things to me that never happened. I've challenged you to prove I've said anything remotely racist. You have yet to rise to the challenge. So take your commie propaganda and shove it, race baiter.

He's sneaky, he'll take someone else's racist words and paste them into a reply to you making it look like you said it.

Child, stop trying to attribute things to me that never happened. I've challenged you to prove I've said anything remotely racist. You have yet to rise to the challenge. So take your commie propaganda and shove it, race baiter.

Your every post is evidence of your racism.

Why do whites put up with it? Whites generally don't complain. Sure, they got liberal scummy whites that complain about almost anything except white racism. But conservative whites just suck it up and do the best they can. I mean, call me a paddy, a cracker, a mayosapian or whitey. I don't care at all. Means nothing to me. It just tells me the person is a racist.

View attachment 937749
All whites have done is complain. And they're complaining about nothing. There is no systemic racism against whites.

Your every post is evidence of your racism.

Are you projecting, AGAIN? I think you're lying again, ya just never seem to have the ability to post specifics, well unless you cut and paste some commie propaganda. When did you drop out of school? I'm guessing 9th to 10th grade, maybe earlier..

"Systemic and structural racism are forms of racism that are pervasively and deeply embedded in systems, laws, written or unwritten policies, and entrenched practices and beliefs that produce, condone, and perpetuate widespread unfair treatment and oppression of people of color"

Enacting laws to reverse the deeply embedded laws, policies, and practices, are not, it's just Butt Hurt to the changing of the old way.

You guys are so full of shit it’s hilarious. All the bolded translates to is that it’s so “deeply embedded” that you can’t point to a racist law or policy, or anything that’s actually systemically racist.

View attachment 937749
Fraternity Brothers

Conservatives are in on the race treason, especially economically. They even brag about voting for "Civil" Rights and shame Democrats for being on the side of White people in the past.

Are you projecting, AGAIN? I think you're lying again, ya just never seem to have the ability to post specifics, well unless you cut and paste some commie propaganda. When did you drop out of school? I'm guessing 9th to 10th grade, maybe earlier..

I have posted fact. You cut and paste. Everybody cuts andpastes here. Your racism shows again.

solid gold IM2...... :clap2: ~S~
It is. Because whites have whined for 60 years about equal opportunity policies supposedly taking things from whites. Seems like whites have very little self awareness orthe abiity to look attheir own behavior. It is the attitude of white supremacy that has you guys not seeing the things you do while lecturing others who are only reacting to the bullshit whites try imposing on everybody else.

Forum List

Back