Why hate the Jews?

dilloduck said:
It doesn't take large numbers to have tremendous influence on American politics. Big bucks and the "good ole boy" system works quite well. The title of the thread is unfortunate because that's not my stipulation. It's my stipulation that Jews have a lot of power in the US yet at the same time play the "oppressed" card over and over ad nuaseum.

YOU have influence on American politics, we all do. Doesn't take 'big bucks' and the 'good ole boy' network is NOT something that's ever been open to the likes of Jews. Ask Lieberman. Now Gore, Bush, Kennedy, yeah.

Influence is being 'involved', the more educated, the more likely you are to influence, by your CHOSEN actions.

rtwngAvngr said:
THat's bullcrap. No one likes me. I'm repugnant.:mm:

All that we are as individuals is a result of what we have thought.... With our thoughts we make our individual reality....

:cheers2:

;)

Kathianne said:
YOU have influence on American politics, we all do. Doesn't take 'big bucks' and the 'good ole boy' network is NOT something that's ever been open to the likes of Jews. Ask Lieberman. Now Gore, Bush, Kennedy, yeah.

Influence is being 'involved', the more educated, the more likely you are to influence, by your CHOSEN actions.

It's just we see their influence in our border policy, despite the obvious desires of the people. I'm sorry, but this "we must be overrun with Mexicans or we're racist" is obviously Jewish influence.

Kathianne said:

Whew--I guess we don't have to worry about Sorros. I have just as much influence as he does.:laugh:

no1tovote4 said:
All that we are as individuals is a result of what we have thought.... With our thoughts we make our individual reality....

:cheers2:

;)

Yeah. I'm with you. I'm starting my OWN religion where I'm THE CHOSEN PERSON and everyone has to do what I say because god said.:dance:

dilloduck said:
Whew--I guess we don't have to worry about Sorros. I have just as much influence as he does.:laugh:
And has been demonstrated on UAE, Swiftboats, Rathergate, Immigration, when the electorate is aroused, no other singular voices count, regardless of largesse.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's just we see their influence in our border policy, despite the obvious desires of the people. I'm sorry, but this "we must be overrun with Mexicans or we're racist" is obviously Jewish influence.
Bush is Jewish? :shocked: That's not where the problem lies. There are few Jews in the Senate either.

Kathianne said:
And has been demonstrated on UAE, Swiftboats, Rathergate, Immigration, when the electorate is aroused, no other singular voices count, regardless of largesse.

Garbage---Big bucks buys influence. Who are you kidding?

dilloduck said:
Garbage---Big bucks buys influence. Who are you kidding?
Only when it's only the wonks paying attention. Otherwise, nope. Problem is, mostly it's only the wonks. The 'playing wonks' don't count, they don't read and they don't write.

Kathianne said:
Bush is Jewish? :shocked: That's not where the problem lies. There are few Jews in the Senate either.

Kat, you already admitted the door of influence is open to jews, due to their respect for and attainment of education. Jews openly advocate a lax immigration policy, for various reasons. Thus jewish influence which is real, which you admit is real, is seen in our recent amnesty for illegals, which is consistent with their publicly stated policy.

Dots connected.

Kathianne said:

So no one group can control the will of the Noble Mob once set to action? This sound like communist Agit-Prop. from a bygone era.

rtwngAvngr said:
Kat, you already admitted the door of influence is open to jews, due to their respect for and attainment of education. Jews openly advocate a lax immigration policy, for various reasons. Thus jewish influence which is real, which you admit is real, is seen in our recent amnesty for illegals, which is consistent with their publicly stated policy.

Dots connected.
Nope, Doug and I were addressing the broader issue of influence/power, not the conspiracy stuff you are hoping for. I'll not go down your rabbit hole.

rtwngAvngr said:
So no one group can control the will of the Noble Mob once set to action? This sound like communist Agit-Prop. from a bygone era.
No, there is just no denying that the representatives of Congress and both political parties do know where the power lies. To ignor that would be much more on the level of the believing that 2% control all levers of power.

Kathianne said:
Only when it's only the wonks paying attention. Otherwise, nope. Problem is, mostly it's only the wonks. The 'playing wonks' don't count, they don't read and they don't write.

Big big bucks gets wonks elected !

Kathianne said:
Nope, Doug and I were addressing the broader issue of influence/power, not the conspiracy stuff you are hoping for. I'll not go down your rabbit hole.

Can I come down yours?

dilloduck said:
Big big bucks gets wonks elected !
So there's been a flood of Jews elected? :shocked: I thought I would have noticed that.

Kathianne said:
No, there is just no denying that the representatives of Congress and both political parties do know where the power lies. To ignor that would be much more on the level of the believing that 2% control all levers of power.

This is inscrutable. Or scrutable, depending on how you look at it.

dilloduck said:
Its anti-semitic to call jews wonks.
Cute. Buddhist, Catholics, and more than a few Protestants. Some with much education, some with much self-education. None that just sputter their own thoughts with nothing to back themup.

Forum List

Back