Why hate the Jews?

dilloduck said:
Gotcha----so am I correct to assume you are frustrated that other countries will not come to the aid of the US and Israel ?
Actually, no. I expected that. I guess I get more frustrated with people I've assumed smart, that act like they do not understand certain things. Or maybe they just really are that way? :dunno:

Kathianne said:
Actually, no. I expected that. I guess I get more frustrated with people I've assumed smart, that act like they do not understand certain things. Or maybe they just really are that way? :dunno:

You might have to assume that some people are actually asking honest questions instead of looking for a hidden agenda. Everyone doesn't know all the things that you do.

dilloduck said:
You might have to assume that some people are actually asking honest questions instead of looking for a hidden agenda. Everyone doesn't know all the things that you do.
Then I guess some people would have to not go baiting now and again? Sure seems like hidden agendas, conspiracies, what have yous! :tinfoil:
Seriously, I really try not to make any 'opinions' of mine, that I've not put up something to give a clue to where I'm coming from.

No, everyone does not have to do that, I do to avoid just what you are saying. I guess it's part and parcel of being in education, at least for me.

I do not have any need for the kids to feel 'I know more than them'. Before we 'hash out' anything, I tell them what I know, several times. Then of course, they have to look up stuff on their own, which I don't know. Then we discuss. Not so hard, 12 year olds do it all the time.

I just think instead of getting all outraged about the bullcrap border policy we could try to figure out who's policy this is. It's the Jew policy. Nations are more than just administrative blocs to conduct the consolidation of global power. Nations should benefit in some some way the people within them.

Kathianne said:
Then I guess some people would have to not go baiting now and again? Sure seems like hidden agendas, conspiracies, what have yous! :tinfoil:
Seriously, I really try not to make any 'opinions' of mine, that I've not put up something to give a clue to where I'm coming from.

No, everyone does not have to do that, I do to avoid just what you are saying. I guess it's part and parcel of being in education, at least for me.

I do not have any need for the kids to feel 'I know more than them'. Before we 'hash out' anything, I tell them what I know, several times. Then of course, they have to look up stuff on their own, which I don't know. Then we discuss. Not so hard, 12 year olds do it all the time.

Annotation is the key to enlightenment.

Kathianne said:

This ain't grade school.. No teacher/student realtionship. Show me an example of a question that you don't believe was an honest one.

dilloduck said:
This ain't grade school.. No teacher/student realtionship. Show me an example of a question that you don't believe was an honest one.
Oh, I needn't go looking up links, remember? :) Not playing your game, whatever I found, you would say something like, "You are assigning meaning which wasn't meant." Not going to do it, wouldn't be prudent.

Kathianne said:
Oh, I needn't go looking up links, remember? :) Not playing your game, whatever I found, you would say something like, "You are assigning meaning which wasn't meant." Not going to do it, wouldn't be prudent.

I wasnt asking for a link. I just think you are assuming a hidden agenda that does not exist. Thought you might like a chance to prove it. I don't think there needs to be any Jew hating going on but challenging hypocrisy seems to be a legitimate question. Liberals seem to be fair game for challenges. Is there a different standard?

dilloduck said:
I wasnt asking for a link. I just think you are assuming a hidden agenda that does not exist. Thought you might like a chance to prove it. I don't think there needs to be any Jew hating going on but challenging hypocrisy seems to be a legitimate question. Liberals seem to be fair game for challenges. Is there a different standard?
Oh yes, a different standard! (There is a new line, one without any hidden agenda). I figure people, including you here, can look around at how we interact with most people, including tone. I have zip to prove to you. As for the Jew hating, that's your bag, not mine.

Kathianne said:
Oh yes, a different standard! (There is a new line, one without any hidden agenda). I figure people, including you here, can look around at how we interact with most people, including tone. I have zip to prove to you. As for the Jew hating, that's your bag, not mine.

Damn--What's with the paranoia ? Yes--I do know how to interact with people and if you don't feel like answering any of my questions, thats fine with me. I will accept an answer from anyone. Continually stating I am a Jew hater does not make me one. Questioning Israeli politics doesn't make one a Jew hater--Jews challenge it themselves all the time. I think one reason people are uncomfortable around Jews is that they don't understand them.

rtwngAvngr said:
I think it's late stage syphillis.
Well at least I'm paranoid about something I've dealt with, unlike some :tinfoil: wearers. :beer:

Kathianne said:
Well at least I'm paranoid about something I've dealt with, unlike some :tinfoil: wearers. :beer:

I've tallked to jews who told me the talmud justifies harvesting babies for stem cells, because the reserch gains benefit the majority. They compared it to letting those kidnapped by terrorists perish so kidnappings wouldn't be encouraged. Of course, this analogy fails because it ignores the element of the evil terrorist FORCING this bad decision. We are not FORCED to dissect babies to steal their parts for our own gain. Of course I don't tell them this, I just think "wow, that shit is evil." Democracy without moral boundaries.

One of these guys was a proud descendant of Baal Shem Tov, I think he said, A name I didn't recognize at the time, but have since discovered to be a prominent one.

dilloduck said:
Damn--What's with the paranoia ? Yes--I do know how to interact with people and if you don't feel like answering any of my questions, thats fine with me. I will accept an answer from anyone. Continually stating I am a Jew hater does not make me one. Questioning Israeli politics doesn't make one a Jew hater--Jews challenge it themselves all the time. I think one reason people are uncomfortable around Jews is that they don't understand them.

Nothing wrong with question Israeli policies, Dillo. Just like there's nothing wrong with questioning the actions of the radical Christian right...although I'd say that the efforts of the radical evangelicals to enact their dogma into law has far more proof than "jewish control" of anything...particularly given that Jews are a miniscule percentage of the world population.

I might also query what your response would be if each of the "Jewish" threads over the past week or two had in its title as as its subject "Christianity". Your response to *that* inquiry might be a better measure of the nature of the "questions" than your actual feelings on the subject.

jillian said:
Nothing wrong with question Israeli policies, Dillo. Just like there's nothing wrong with questioning the actions of the radical Christian right...although I'd say that the efforts of the radical evangelicals to enact their dogma into law has far more proof than "jewish control" of anything...particularly given that Jews are a miniscule percentage of the world population.

I might also query what your response would be if each of the "Jewish" threads over the past week or two had in its title as as its subject "Christianity". Your response to *that* inquiry might be a better measure of the nature of the "questions" than your actual feelings on the subject.

Christianity has been taken to task so many times here I can't even count em all. It just so happens that I know more about Christianity and Christians aren't lobbying for the support of another country.

jillian said:

Bring it on.:mm:

Forum List

Back