Why hate the Jews?

5stringJeff said:
This one goes out to RWA, Shamgar, and WJ.

Why the obsessive hatred for Jews?

Because they feel it's ok to shame others about ethnic pride, while they themselves are the most practiced practitioners on the planet of ethnic pride.

Plus, much of the "social justice" movement is actually straight from the talmud, though it's all dressed up as secular thought. Then they go around screaming "theocracy" about any other sources of thought meant to inform public policy.

And then, to top it off, they lie about all the above.

I don't hate them, and I don't want to exterminate them. Let's just recognize when they're being fuckheads.

5stringJeff said:
This one goes out to RWA, Shamgar, and WJ.

I think I can guess Shamgar's answer:

Because you're a racist, intolerant, God hater with small-minded logic.

Let's turn it around. Why are you unable to criticize jews for their obvious hypocricies?

rtwngAvngr said:
Let's turn it around. Why are you unable to criticize jews for their obvious hypocricies?

I'm able to criticize everyone's hypocrisy, without looking like a neonazi.

sp29.gif

5stringJeff said:
No, I'm able to criticize ideas without falling for conspiracy theories about 'the Jews taking over the world.'

Well aren't you just great.

5stringJeff said:

I never have figured that out. I’ve heard it time and time again, from some very well educated people I must say. “Cuz, they rule the world”, "they control everything". is what they say... uh huh. :cuckoo:

Mr. P said:
I never have figured that out. I’ve heard it time and time again, from some very well educated people I must say. “Cuz, they rule the world”, "they control everything". is what they say... uh huh. :cuckoo:

I don't hate them, but I do have some complaints

Because they feel it's ok to shame others about ethnic pride, while they themselves are the most practiced practitioners on the planet of ethnic pride.

Plus, much of the "social justice" movement is actually straight from the talmud, though it's all dressed up as secular thought. Then they go around screaming "theocracy" about any other sources of thought meant to inform public policy.

And then, to top it off, they lie about all the above.

I don't hate them, and I don't want to exterminate them. Let's just recognize when they're being fuckheads.

Did these register with you or was it in one ear and out the other?

rtwngAvngr said:
To piss off jews?

I don't know, I don't deny the haul-o-caust, but I do believe freedom of speech and thought to do so should be a guaranteed human right.

I agree with you-- it shouldn't be against the law. But here's a question that I can't answer and maybe you can: how do we teach history if people have a right to call it a lie even if we have documented evidence? Any class that studies Nazi Germany obviously needs to look at the Holocaust, but what if someone says he doesn't believe it? Should he be forced to learn it?

liberalogic said:
I agree with you-- it shouldn't be against the law. But here's a question that I can't answer and maybe you can: how do we teach history if people have a right to call it a lie even if we have documented evidence? Any class that studies Nazi Germany obviously needs to look at the Holocaust, but what if someone says he doesn't believe it? Should he be forced to learn it?

Forced to learn it or forced to repeat the party line? Economists at the university level have been lying bout tax cuts for years. Nobody should be forced to learn anything. "Forced to learn" as a phrase makes my skin crawl.

rtwngAvngr said:
Forced to learn it or forced to repeat the party line? Economists at the university level have been lying bout tax cuts for years. Nobody should be forced to learn anything. "Forced to learn" as a phrase makes my skin crawl.
Alphabet? Times tables? What is it that makes your 'skin crawl?'

Forum List

Back