Why hate the Jews?

jillian said:
Have I ever said what my faith is?

Let me just break it down. Jews and christians both believe some kind of messiah is coming. I believe Jews will be tricked into believing an antichrist is the real christ. What do you believe? ALl of this? None of this? Half? There is no god? What is is?

rtwngAvngr said:
Let me just break it down. Jews and christians both believe some kind of messiah is coming. I believe Jews will be tricked into believing an antichrist is the real christ. What do you believe? ALl of this? None of this? Half? There is no god? What is is?

I thought your problem was with the neo-con conspiracy?

rtwngAvngr said:
It's really about culture, European culture has a longer tradition of individual rights, especially it's american variant, American Culture. Our schools have stopped teaching the values we were founded on, and now we're being overrun with immigrants, without the knowledge of america's freedom orientation and perhaps unwilling to stand or fight for it. The elites are diluting the current american culture with one more amenable to their totalitarian goals.

The multiculturalism they espouse is not really about celebrating all cultures, it's about making america less white. We have been shamed to the extent of accepting racial discrimination against ourselves in the form of affirmative action.
This is race based pschological warfare. Any positive identity or history whites and or christians try to claim for themselves is considered an act of racism, though "civil rights activism" on the part of all other forms of sociological group is encouraged. The double standard is stunning and disgusting.

Notice, here we can agree, but you didn't once go off on the tangent of the specific minority at issue. If by "less white" you mean culturally, then we agree and have no problems. I just think it is a bit ridiculous to blame a 2.7% minority of the nation for all of these problems. This is why I say it is silly. The whole idea of the thread is silly. There simply are not enough of them to control all of the things they are said to control. Even if they picked only one it would be unlikely to be a successful endeavor.

It is easy to scapegoat. Shoot we can all have fun with it. We could just blame the French, create a list of names with French ancestry (it would be longer even than that of the jews) then say it is because of them that this has happened. It gets tired to do this with only one minority and blame them for so many problems. Shoot, if we cut it down to all the ethnicities we can, every danged one of us, claim to be a minority. The largest ethnic group in the nation are German and they are still only 27% of the nation.

And there is at least one German of dual citizenship high in this Administration. I even brought him up before. It must be those "dirty" Germans.... Or the Irish. When I looked up a list I saw Irish names... They must be the culprits. It is NeoCons and Dems working together in this particular dirty work, there is no need for a conspiracy, nor any evidence. It is impossible to have a conspiracy and tell everybody what your plans are in advance.

I'm just curious. Jillian said they don't have all that revelations stuff in Jewdayism. But I know they believe in a coming of a messiah, I just want to compare and contrast, but it's hard to find a jew that exists as a jew.

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm just curious. Jillian said they don't have all that revelations stuff in Jewdayism. But I know they believe in a coming of a messiah, I just want to compare and contrast, but it's hard to find a jew that exists as a jew.

Why would I engage in discussion on a serious level when you do something like intentionally misspell the word Judaism so as to be disrespectful? You're on your own on this one, dude. ;)

jillian said:
Why would I engage in discussion on a serious level when you do something like intentionally misspell the word Judaism so as to be disrespectful? You're on your own on this one, dude. ;)

I wish you would leave us alone. We don't want to be part of your talmudosatanic hate culture.

:dance:

rtwngAvngr said:
I wish you would leave us alone. We don't want to be part of your talmudosatanic hate culture.

:dance:
Wow. This really IS all because you don't like Jews. Have you considered consulting your priest to get his thoughts on all of this? Sounds like perhaps a trained, religious opinion on the matter might serve you some good.

The ClayTaurus said:
Wow. This really IS all because you don't like Jews. Have you considered consulting your priest to get his thoughts on all of this? Sounds like perhaps a trained, religious opinion on the matter might serve you some good.

Your conclusions are bassackwards.

The ClayTaurus said:

Or maybe he had one of those who taught him this stuff and needs a different one?

no1tovote4 said:
Notice, here we can agree, but you didn't once go off on the tangent of the specific minority at issue. If by "less white" you mean culturally, then we agree and have no problems. I just think it is a bit ridiculous to blame a 2.7% minority of the nation for all of these problems. This is why I say it is silly. The whole idea of the thread is silly. There simply are not enough of them to control all of the things they are said to control. Even if they picked only one it would be unlikely to be a successful endeavor.

It is easy to scapegoat. Shoot we can all have fun with it. We could just blame the French, create a list of names with French ancestry (it would be longer even than that of the jews) then say it is because of them that this has happened. It gets tired to do this with only one minority and blame them for so many problems. Shoot, if we cut it down to all the ethnicities we can, every danged one of us, claim to be a minority. The largest ethnic group in the nation are German and they are still only 27% of the nation.

And there is at least one German of dual citizenship high in this Administration. I even brought him up before. It must be those "dirty" Germans.... Or the Irish. When I looked up a list I saw Irish names... They must be the culprits. It is NeoCons and Dems working together in this particular dirty work, there is no need for a conspiracy, nor any evidence. It is impossible to have a conspiracy and tell everybody what your plans are in advance.

Why not ---the KKK was an incredibly small percentage of white Americans yet were (and are) used to scapegoat the entire white race.

jillian said:
Or maybe he had one of those who taught him this stuff and needs a different one?

That's right it's the christians preaching hatred again.

What's wrong with my theology, any way. Jews don't have any of that "revelations stuff". Right?

rtwngAvngr said:

They do have end days predictions though. Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obediah...

Especially Ezekiel and Daniel had predictions about the end times.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's right it's the christians preaching hatred again.

What's wrong with my theology, any way. Jews don't have any of that "revelations stuff". Right?

Are you trying to find out if Judaism has it's version of what the Chistians call "end times" ?

dilloduck said:
Why not ---the KKK was an incredibly small percentage of white Americans yet were (and are) used to scapegoat the entire white race.

Because we are clear on exactly how fair that would be. Emoting and "getting them back" isn't a real reason to expect Jews to take the blame for all that is wrong with the world.

no1tovote4 said:
Because we are clear on exactly how fair that would be. Emoting and "getting them back" isn't a real reason to expect Jews to take the blame for all that is wrong with the world.

I'm not even close to blaming the Jews for everything wrong with the world but I'm also not into pretending they are such a small group that they don't have a huge influence on American politics and foreign relations.

dilloduck said:
I'm not even close to blaming the Jews for everything wrong with the world but I'm also not into pretending they are such a small group that they don't have a huge influence on American politics and foreign relations.

They don't have the amazing influence that seem to be associated to them. The fantastical ability to run the US, France, Germany (rubbish), set border limits in those nations, run their banks, their movies, their law....

These are the things that are constantly ascribed to jews. They simply don't have that kind of power.

All of us have influence in politics, none of us have this kind of power.

Forum List

Back