Why hate the Jews?

no1tovote4 said:
They don't have the amazing influence that seem to be associated to them. The fantastical ability to run the US, France, Germany (rubbish), set border limits in those nations, run their banks, their movies, their law....

These are the things that are constantly ascribed to jews. They simply don't have that kind of power.

All of us have influence in politics, none of us have this kind of power.
Both of the longtime posters taking the view of the Jews being 'all powerful' are quite capable of understanding the disproportionate educational attainment of Jews percentage wise. Has not a thing to do with 'conspiracy' and everything to do with the tradition of being 'people of the book.' Even when non-religious, Jews place high value on education, far beyond what their percentage would account for.

Thus, the doors of influence are open to them.

Kathianne said:
Both of the longtime posters taking the view of the Jews being 'all powerful' are quite capable of understanding the disproportionate educational attainment of Jews percentage wise. Has not a thing to do with 'conspiracy' and everything to do with the tradition of being 'people of the book.' Even when non-religious, Jews place high value on education, far beyond what their percentage would account for.

As they are with Asians, and they have a far higher percentage worldwide than Jews. So do they control the world? Nobody seems to blame them for their massive influence.

Why there are a huge amount of Engineers from Germany, do they control all of technology for all of that? Of course not.

The type of "influence" ascribed to Jews is not "influence" it is control. The people who seem to not like them tend to say that they control our movies and thus our culture, they "control" is what they say, not "have some influence"....

The mythic power ascribed to this small minority of people is on a level with Greek Gods.

no1tovote4 said:
They don't have the amazing influence that seem to be associated to them. The fantastical ability to run the US, France, Germany (rubbish), set border limits in those nations, run their banks, their movies, their law....

These are the things that are constantly ascribed to jews. They simply don't have that kind of power.

All of us have influence in politics, none of us have this kind of power.

I'm NOT saying that they have all the power they have been accused of having HOWEVER to play down thier inflence on American goverment and foreign affairs is to simply ignore the truth. They are intelligent, vigilant, and extremely loyal to thier religion and Israel.
Don't exagerrate what I'm saying. I'm not accusing them of any conspiracies but to try to tell me they don't have an agenda ias ludicrous. Everyone else does--why not the Jews?

no1tovote4 said:
As they are with Asians, and they have a far higher percentage worldwide than Jews. So do they control the world? Nobody seems to blame them for their massive influence.

Why there are a huge amount of Engineers from Germany, do they control all of technology for all of that? Of course not.

The type of "influence" ascribed to Jews is not "influence" it is control. The people who seem to not like them tend to say that they control our movies and thus our culture, they "control" is what they say, not "have some influence"....

The mythic power ascribed to this small minority of people is on a level with Greek Gods.
Which is just another footnote in a long historical tradition. While I agree that many are too ignorant to get the point, some just want to argue for the sake of argument. I think it's unhealthy as they may well influence some, who do not know better.

dilloduck said:
I'm NOT saying that they have all the power they have been accused of having HOWEVER to play down thier inflence on American goverment and foreign affairs is to simply ignore the truth. They are intelligent, vigilant, and extremely loyal to thier religion and Israel.
Don't exagerrate what I'm saying. I'm not accusing them of any conspiracies but to try to tell me they don't have an agenda ias ludicrous. Everyone else does--why not the Jews?

I have stated throughout that we all have such influence and use it. In fact what I have been saying throughout is moving this influence up to the level of executive power over all the nations they supposedly control is epic fantasy. That is all I have been saying from the beginning. I have even given examples of other groups and how they use the influence, ones that even have "dual-citizenship" members of this huge (wide-open plan) "conspiracy" of NeoCon. Why are they not being blamed for this same type of mythic power? That is what I have been asking from the beginning.

I have never stated that they had no influence whatsoever. I have stated that even leveraging that influence they do not, and cannot reasonably be said to have, this enormous power they have been attributed.

So basically we are in agreement.

no1tovote4 said:
I have stated throughout that we all have such influence and use it. In fact what I have been saying throughout is moving this influence up to the level of executive power over all the nations they supposedly control is epic fantasy. That is all I have been saying from the beginning. I have even given examples of other groups and how they use the influence, ones that even have "dual-citizenship" members of this huge (wide-open plan) "conspiracy" of NeoCon. Why are they not being blamed for this same type of mythic power? That is what I have been asking from the beginning.

I have never stated that they had no influence whatsoever. I have stated that even leveraging that influence they do not, and cannot reasonably be said to have, this enormous power they have been attributed.

So basically we are in agreement.

Other groups ARE being blamed for having this "mythic power". You haven't seen all the mythic power being attributed to Bush ? I dont' see why any group should feel that they are somehow exempt from political speculation or analysis.

dilloduck said:
Other groups ARE being blamed for having this "mythic power". You haven't seen all the mythic power being attributed to Bush ? I dont' see why any group should feel that they are somehow exempt from political speculation or analysis.

Ah, but see how it works. Bush's strings are pulled by the Jews... They have truly mythic power! They control the NeoCons, therefore Bush is only their puppet. So his excercise of epic fantasy level power is still blamed on Jews who have an even higher epic fantasy level of power. In a game of Dungeons and Dragons they would be Gods while Bush would just be a powerful mage.

no1tovote4 said:
Ah, but see how it works. Bush's strings are pulled by the Jews... They have truly mythic power! They control the NeoCons, therefore Bush is only their puppet. So his excercise of epic fantasy level power is still blamed on Jews who have an even higher epic fantasy level of power. In a game of Dungeons and Dragons they would be Gods while Bush would just be a powerful mage.

As we have seen even just on this forum, conspiracy theories of every size shape and magnititude abound. Nationwide, I see hear no great debates going on in public how the Jews are playing Bush like a puppet. Show me one democrat who openly makes this accusation.

Kathianne said:

So you're saying they're influential too? Where do we disagree?

rtwngAvngr said:
Nope, saying you and others may be, perhaps you should take time to consider?

Kathianne said:
Nope, saying you and others may be, perhaps you should take time to consider?

What walks on four legs in the morning
two in the afternoon
three in the evening
and is purposely vague to seem cool?

But seriously. Christians need to more fully understand Maimonides, his talmudic thoughts, and his influence on judaism.

rtwngAvngr said:
What walks on four legs in the morning
two in the afternoon
three in the evening
and is purposely vague to seem cool?
People, sphinx like:

They crawl on all fours as a baby, walk on two legs as an adult, and walk with a cane in old age.

And I'm the 'cool' you dream about, though I was much cooler at your age than now. ;)

Kathianne said:
People, sphinx like:

They crawl on all fours as a baby, walk on two legs as an adult, and walk with a cane in old age.

And I'm the 'cool' you dream about, though I was much cooler at your age than now. ;)

I still want to marry you.:dance:

dilloduck said:
As we have seen even just on this forum, conspiracy theories of every size shape and magnititude abound. Nationwide, I see hear no great debates going on in public how the Jews are playing Bush like a puppet. Show me one democrat who openly makes this accusation.

We don't need the democrats to make this accusation, dilloduck. It was republicans that made it in this very thread. They have stated many times in this thread that the jews control the Necons, of which Bush is only one.

rtwngAvngr said:

We disagree at the point where you say that they control the NeoCon movement. That they are the Power behind it. That because of them NeoCons want open borders... That it is all the Jews fault that the NeoCons promote bad policy....

This is clear by the constant and persistent "jews are bad because" theme in the thread. Jews are just one group that have what influence they can muster just as each other groups has the same. They are not the controlling power in any movement other than their own. There just aren't enough of them.

no1tovote4 said:
We disagree at the point where you say that they control the NeoCon movement. That they are the Power behind it. That because of them NeoCons want open borders... That it is all the Jews fault that the NeoCons promote bad policy....

This is clear by the constant and persistent "jews are bad because" theme in the thread. Jews are just one group that have what influence they can muster just as each other groups has the same. They are not the controlling power in any movement other than their own. There just aren't enough of them.

It doesn't take large numbers to have tremendous influence on American politics. Big bucks and the "good ole boy" system works quite well. The title of the thread is unfortunate because that's not my stipulation. It's my stipulation that Jews have a lot of power in the US yet at the same time play the "oppressed" card over and over ad nuaseum.

dilloduck said:
It doesn't take large numbers to have tremendous influence on American politics. Big bucks and the "good ole boy" system works quite well. The title of the thread is unfortunate because that's not my stipulation. It's my stipulation that Jews have a lot of power in the US yet at the same time play the "oppressed" card over and over ad nuaseum.

Influence is not executive power as expressed earlier in almost those exact same words in a different post in this thread by myself....

My point is, influence is not what I am arguing. It is "control" that I am arguing. I have stated this many times. They do not control the NeoCon movement. Even massive cash won't make it so they can, other ethnic groups have more cash just from sheer numbers as well as having members of the "group" that are just as rich. It does not mean that such influence translates to the power to run the whole of the group.

Then you have to spread around that power to all the myriad aspects of existence over which jews are said to have this same massive power. How many times have you heard, "They run the banks, they run the movies, they run the... " By the time they are done, there would have to be one jew running each of them, otherwise they wouldn't have enough people to be able to effectively make the decisions for each of what they run.

Forum List

Back