Why hate the Jews?

rtwngAvngr said:
You're a suckup.

The world is not out to get me. The jews are pushing bad ideas in america due to their own racial paranoia.
It's not uncommon for ethnic/racial/whatever minorities to cry and demand outrageous cultural protections and stuff for fear that they'll lose their culture/ethnicity/race/etc,ect identity. Welcome to Canada, where this is an everyday occurance. I hope you enjoy your stay, hoiste (pronounced es-te).

Said1 said:
It's not uncommon for ethnic/racial/whatever minorities to cry and demand outrageous cultural protections and stuff for fear that they'll lose their culture/ethnicity/race/etc,ect identity. Welcome to Canada, where this is an everyday occurance. I hope you enjoy your stay, hoiste (pronounced es-te).

The jew tactic is whiny, yet a little different due to it's deceptiveness. They don't openly express their fears (well sometime, but you have to read ADL and the like). They try to destroy the cultural / ethnic identities of others, pretending it's "the right thing to do".

rtwngAvngr said:
The jew tactic is whiny, yet a little different due to it's deceptiveness. They don't openly express their fears (well sometime, but you have to read ADL and the like). They try to destroy the cultural / ethnic identities of others, pretending it's "the right thing to do".

Well, at least you don't have Yiddish and English signs everywhere....yet.

Forum List

Back