Why do conservatives want the US to be like Afghanistan?

Why do liberals want the US to be like North Korea?

Well?

Neocon whackjobs want to be left alone, have their peashooters, and no govt. Exactly like rural Afghanistan.

What does a liberal have in common with North korea. I know of no liberals who want a despotic totalitarian state run on a cult of personality. However, I do know of several rightie whackos on this very board who have espoused what I have said in the first paragraph. Am quite willing to name them. Can you do the same with regard to libs..serious question BTW...

And I know of no conservative, let alone neocon, who wants no government.

You know that neocons have no problems with active government, right?

Well?

Neocon whackjobs want to be left alone, have their peashooters, and no govt. Exactly like rural Afghanistan.

What does a liberal have in common with North korea. I know of no liberals who want a despotic totalitarian state run on a cult of personality. However, I do know of several rightie whackos on this very board who have espoused what I have said in the first paragraph. Am quite willing to name them. Can you do the same with regard to libs..serious question BTW...

actually, that's not the case... they like active government when government invades muslim countries...

they like active government when it comes to telling people what to do with their bodies...

they want zero government when it comes to civil rights, social justice, economic safety net, education, regulation, the environment...

shall i go on?

the original post was a response to certain wacko posters... i can assure you the o/p doesn't hate america.

he just thinks some of what passes for political "debate" is inane.

I was engaging in sarcasm. Yes, the assumption that the o/p hates America is completely baseless. So is the assumption that conservatives want the US to be like Afghanistan.

Heh.. more or less. Just commenting on the inanity of the original post.

fair enough :)

except the original post was a response to certain wacko posters... i can assure you the o/p doesn't hate america.

he just thinks some of what passes for political "debate" in this country is inane.

So go on record, do YOU believe Neo Con means far right? Come on you can do it.

actually, that's not the case... they like active government when government invades muslim countries...

they like active government when it comes to telling people what to do with their bodies...

they want zero government when it comes to civil rights, social justice, economic safety net, education, regulation, the environment...

shall i go on?

Zero government on all those things? Really? Zero or less?

Please show us a prominent neocon who says we should have zero government programs. (PS, Ron Paul isn't a neocon.)

Heh.. more or less. Just commenting on the inanity of the original post.

fair enough :)

except the original post was a response to certain wacko posters... i can assure you the o/p doesn't hate america.

he just thinks some of what passes for political "debate" in this country is inane.

So go on record, do YOU believe Neo Con means far right? Come on you can do it.

eh... you like making up what i think. you're never right and you generally lie.

shall i go on?

Please show us a prominent neocon who says we should have zero government programs. (PS, Ron Paul isn't a neocon.)

given that you've lately taken to patronizing me... allow me to say, i know that ron paul isn't a neocon. and i'm very clear about what a neocon is.

and i stand by what i said because ineffective government may as well be no government and that is what they want in those areas.

shall i go on?

(PPS, Ron Paul doesn't say we should have zero government.)

shall i go on?

(PPS, Ron Paul doesn't say we should have zero government.)

yah.. just zero federal government.

as he makes his living off of that government and put his son into the family business.

Few, if any, American conservatives want any such thing.

Well all these Afghans in the boondocks want are no govt, keep their guns and be masters of their own destiny.

Trust me, the end game for a conservative Utopia is rural Afghanistan...

Cmon. You're being silly. That's like saying liberals want to be like North Korea because they want government healthcare and a more equitable share of wealth.

Yeah, but I find it interesting how US forces in Afghanistan get jumpy when they see Afghan's walking around with AK47's in their own back yard. All they are doing is what the American second amendment suggests. The irony is not lost on me...

Well?

So magically, according to you, the meaning of Neo con has changed from lefty that has some right leanings to far right whack job? You are beyond stupid. You retards have been making that claim since 2001. It wasn't true then and sure as hell isn't true now.

In fact you stupid fuck the whole point of the word Neo con was to differentiate the lefties from the true conservatives. But then you are so bankrupt on intelligence honesty and the truth as to be beyond believable.

You've answered your own question, ijit...

shall i go on?

given that you've lately taken to patronizing me... allow me to say, i know that ron paul isn't a neocon. and i'm very clear about what a neocon is.

and i stand by what i said because ineffective government may as well be no government and that is what they want in those areas.

I apologize if I've come across as patronizing.

However, your conception of neocons is incorrect if you believe that they believe in no government income programs.

However, your conception of neocons is incorrect if you believe that they believe in no government income programs.

apology accepted.

what do you think they believe in other than funding military action?

It's a generic derogatory term aimed at uber cons....shrug

Forum List

Back