Hamas escapes almost all accountability for a war it started in a malicious act of depravity.

The countries I listed do not recognize Palestine. The reason they do not recognize Palestine is because Palestine has no defined territory. There is no territory that has been ceded by Israel.

A statement from the US: Language in this report is not meant to convey a position on any final status issues to be negotiated between the parties to the conflict, including the specific boundaries of Israeli sovereignty in Jerusalem or the borders between Israel and any future Palestinian state.

As I have said before, as the listed countries demonstrate, the only way for Palestine to become a State is to sign a peace treaty with Israel delineating the borders.

AND, don't forget both Egypt and Jordan have borders with Israel. That's about as public as you can get.
I didn't ask you if they recognized Palestine, I asked you if they recognized Israel's right to that land and you still refuse to answer the question.

BTW, we both know why?

I didn't ask you if they recognized Palestine, I asked you if they recognized Israel's right to that land and you still refuse to answer the question.

BTW, we both know why?
This is the answer to the question. Again. You just don't like the answer. The position of those States who do not recognize Palestine is that there currently is NO PALESTINE. It does not yet exist. And it can't exist until it establishes boundaries with Israel through a treaty of peace.

The territory in question, then, CAN ONLY BE ISRAEL. There are no other options.

What the US and those other countries hope for is a future, peaceful, Palestine.

You are obfuscating by introducing the term "right". It is not a matter of "right". It is a matter of legal and factual reality.

This is the answer to the question. Again. You just don't like the answer. The position of those States who do not recognize Palestine is that there currently is NO PALESTINE. It does not yet exist. And it can't exist until it establishes boundaries with Israel through a treaty of peace.

The territory in question, then, CAN ONLY BE ISRAEL. There are no other options.

What the US and those other countries hope for is a future, peaceful, Palestine.

You are obfuscating by introducing the term "right". It is not a matter of "right". It is a matter of legal and factual reality.
Okay, so won't answer the question. And we both know why.

Murder, rape and kidnapping were the consequences of Hamas crossing the border.

The current war would not be occurring but for Hamas, almost certainly at the behest of its Iranian mentors, committing such widespread atrocities, in the certain knowledge that the Israeli response would be massive.

And why did Iran choose to push Hamas last October?

At this time, US diplomacy appeared to be succeeding in encouraging Saudi Arabia and other Arab states to recognise Israel.

This would be catastrophic for Iranian ambitions in the region.

So, let us be clear.

The Iranians in particular bear enormous responsibility as an openly terrorist regime for all that has happened in the Gaza strip.

They are a regime dedicated to creating maximum turmoil in the region.

This is part of the regime's survival strategy in Teheran.

If anyone should doubt Iranian involvement, then a glance at the presence of Iranian Revolutionary Guards in Syria in liaison with the Hezbollah terrorist grouping will remove any doubts.

Bibi's a hell of a leader ... if you're an Israeli terrorist. He and Sinwar ... born of the same womb

Forum List

Back