Trump admits he set President Biden up for failure with the Afghanistan withdrawal...

He did nothing of the sort, you fucking lying sack of shit.

The guy says and does enough goofy shit...Why the fuck do you assholes feel the need to pull nonsense like this out of your asses?

That's what I meant with my smilie, but I'm so fuckin lazy...

The guy says and does enough goofy shit...Why the fuck do you assholes feel the need to pull nonsense like this out of your asses?
Trump never had the Biden transition people briefed on the situation. That's why between Dec 12th and January 20th, the outgoing administration does their utmost to bring the incoming administration up to speed.

Trump didn't do that.

Trump never had the Biden transition people briefed on the situation. That's why between Dec 12th and January 20th, the outgoing administration does their utmost to bring the incoming administration up to speed.

Trump didn't do that.
Oh fuck off...Pedo Peter owns that debacle, and you know it.

Is there anything bad that happened or went wrong under Biden that is his fault? Is he responsible for anything negative that has happened under his Presidency or is it all someone else's fault?

1708230094817.png

Is there anything bad that happened or went wrong under Biden that is his fault? Is he responsible for anything negative that has happened under his Presidency or is it all someone else's fault?

View attachment 904151
First rule in the Dem handbook is, nothing is ever their fault. Because their half bake stupid shit is always blowing up in their face.

Trump didn't do that.
The pentagon had the withdrawal plans from Trump. Biden refused to execute it over a timely manner. He botched it from the beginning.

It's on video

Forum List

Back