Why do conservatives want the US to be like Afghanistan?

Well.

cponte_brick_well.jpg

That's a deep subject...

Few, if any, American conservatives want any such thing.

Well all these Afghans in the boondocks want are no govt, keep their guns and be masters of their own destiny.

Trust me, the end game for a conservative Utopia is rural Afghanistan...

Look at Romney then, he isn't from small town America, let alone "the boondocks".

Well all these Afghans in the boondocks want are no govt, keep their guns and be masters of their own destiny.

Look at Romney then, he isn't from small town America, let alone "the boondocks".

Maybe I should have narrowed down the field...
Change the header to "neocon, right wing loons like Bigreb and the T" yadda..;o)

Change the header to "neocon, right wing loons like Bigreb and the T" yadda..;o)

Dumb ass NEO CONS are not far right, they are in fact left of center in a lot of areas, thus the term NEO. As for Conservatives they do not want the Country to be like Afghanistan. Some Libertarians ( far right) want almost no Government, but they foolishly believe that somehow it works that way.

As for firearms, any sane person that does not want to be a serf or slave to the Government wants to keep private ownership of firearms. As for us specifically it is part of the founding Document that ENSURES that without an amendment that remains true.

Dumb ass NEO CONS are not far right, they are in fact left of center in a lot of areas, thus the term NEO. As for Conservatives they do not want the Country to be like Afghanistan. Some Libertarians ( far right) want almost no Government, but they foolishly believe that somehow it works that way.

As for firearms, any sane person that does not want to be a serf or slave to the Government wants to keep private ownership of firearms. As for us specifically it is part of the founding Document that ENSURES that without an amendment that remains true.

Yeah, then go live in Afghanistan. That is the end game for neocon whackjobs. You literally have no govt in rural areas, and you can keep your peashooters. Thought it would be Nirvana for those guys. Hell, the like of McVeigh and the Ruby Ridge loser would have been right at home...

Yeah, then go live in Afghanistan. That is the end game for neocon whackjobs. You literally have no govt in rural areas, and you can keep your peashooters. Thought it would be Nirvana for those guys. Hell, the like of McVeigh and the Ruby Ridge loser would have been right at home...

For 10 years now you retards on the left have been reminded that NEO CON does not mean what you clam it means. Neo cons are Lefties that have some right leanings. They are not liberals but they are sure as hell not Conservatives, THUS the term NEO CON. Further claiming a Neo con is even remotely very far right is a laughable stupidity on your part.

The people that don't want Government are Anarchists and very limited Government Libertarians. Neo Cons are mostly left of center. I mean break out a fucking dictionary you loser.

As for far right, they are neither in control of the Conservative Movement nor of the Republican party. Ad they never have been. If Libertarians could get elected Ron Paul would not be running as he is and would not be losing badly.

For 10 years now you retards on the left have been reminded that NEO CON does not mean what you clam it means. Neo cons are Lefties that have some right leanings. They are not liberals but they are sure as hell not Conservatives, THUS the term NEO CON. Further claiming a Neo con is even remotely very far right is a laughable stupidity on your part.

The people that don't want Government are Anarchists and very limited Government Libertarians. Neo Cons are mostly left of center. I mean break out a fucking dictionary you loser.

As for far right, they are neither in control of the Conservative Movement nor of the Republican party. Ad they never have been. If Libertarians could get elected Ron Paul would not be running as he is and would not be losing badly.

Words morph over time.
The USSR was never a communist state (not in the way Engels and Marx used the term)...ditto neocon...shrug..

The rest of your post is drivel..

Why do liberals want the US to be like North Korea?

Well?

Neocon whackjobs want to be left alone, have their peashooters, and no govt. Exactly like rural Afghanistan.

What does a liberal have in common with North korea. I know of no liberals who want a despotic totalitarian state run on a cult of personality. However, I do know of several rightie whackos on this very board who have espoused what I have said in the first paragraph. Am quite willing to name them. Can you do the same with regard to libs..serious question BTW...

Why do liberals want the US to be like North Korea?

Well?

Neocon whackjobs want to be left alone, have their peashooters, and no govt. Exactly like rural Afghanistan.

What does a liberal have in common with North korea. I know of no liberals who want a despotic totalitarian state run on a cult of personality. However, I do know of several rightie whackos on this very board who have espoused what I have said in the first paragraph. Am quite willing to name them. Can you do the same with regard to libs..serious question BTW...

So magically, according to you, the meaning of Neo con has changed from lefty that has some right leanings to far right whack job? You are beyond stupid. You retards have been making that claim since 2001. It wasn't true then and sure as hell isn't true now.

In fact you stupid fuck the whole point of the word Neo con was to differentiate the lefties from the true conservatives. But then you are so bankrupt on intelligence honesty and the truth as to be beyond believable.

Cmon. You're being silly. That's like saying liberals want to be like North Korea because they want government healthcare and a more equitable share of wealth.

Forum List

Back