While San Jose Mayor Films Ad in Downtown, Man Attacks His Security Detail

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
California is a plethora of chuckles for those of us who are not Democrats. Some takeaways:

The Mayor has a security detail protecting him. Do regular citizens of his city?

Nobody was willing to help his security. Everyone watched. And not just the men, why weren’t women kicking this guys ass? It’s the Bay Area ya know!

The video lasts awhile. Where’s the San Jose cops?

California is a plethora of chuckles for those of us who are not Democrats. Some takeaways:

The Mayor has a security detail protecting him. Do regular citizens of his city?

Nobody was willing to help his security. Everyone watched. And not just the men, why weren’t women kicking this guys ass? It’s the Bay Area ya know!

Heard it was a lover's quarrel.

next

That "security" guy is in the wrong business. :laughing0301:

More typical negro violence.

Negros think they own the world. That little 13% better learn to chill the fuck out or whitey is going to get sick and tired of their shit and start taking them out. They're going to quickly learn what being outnumbered 8 to 1 means.

Don't worry, negros in 18 wheelers act the same way. I mean, when a negro like the one in the video jumps into a big rig, do you really think their attitude and behavior change? Fuck no; they just become violent and stupid negros in 18 wheelers. Drive like they own the fucking roads. Sitting in the middle lane doing 5 under blocking traffic, speeding in no-truck lanes, speeding through work zones, not moving over and letting people merge, taking FOREVER to pass someone, creating a line of cars behind them 3 miles long, etc etc.

This happened on I-57 a few weeks ago. And what does idiot say on the CB after I tell him to move the fuck over, not knowing, but pretty much assuming his race? Well that he was going home and he was going to stay and block traffic in the left lane as long as he wanted to. Yep, typical negro. He stayed in the left lane I believe I timed it, 64mph in a 70 for 23 minutes. After creating a traffic nightmare behind him just south of Chicago, he then gets off at the next exit after finally making his 25 minute pass. I wanted to follow that black son of a bitch to his house and beat his ass.

I can tell the race of a driver just by observing how he handles his truck. And I'm almost NEVER wrong. Watched a truck driver pull out to pass in the left lane and after a minute or so of not really gaining any ground on the vehicle in front of him, get back behind the vehicle he was trying to pass. A mature, professional move that allows traffic to flow smoothly. I said out loud, "No way is that a black driver, guy MUST be white." I pass that truck and lo and behold, the driver was white. Yep, no shock there.

Last edited:

QUICK!

SOMEONE CALL A SOCIAL WORKER!

PREFERABLY ONE WITH ADVANCED MEDIATION SKILLS AND A BLACKBELT IN TIRE TOOL

Last edited:

I love stories like this. They make me feel warm and fuzzy all over.

Attachments

• IMG_0289.png
    IMG_0289.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 0

Forum List

Back